Sunveil mall.

Lucy smiled widely noticing the treats Ruben @Thatannoyinggod carried on his tray. Her hands raised, the fingers linking into a heart-like symbol. The fingertips submerged into each other, completing the shape. "You're the best, Rubes!" Lucy exclaimed,  "Well, close top 3 at least!" She chuckled, winking at the human playfully, her arms falling down onto the laptop bag, once again separated into human-like hands.

She leaned forward to get the delicacies, eagerly treating herself to the cake, before making herself comfortable deep within the seat, her head resting against the soft texture of Keya's @Godot tail. Her face took a joyful expression as she ate spoon after spoon of the pastry, enjoying it immensely. Slimes could in theory "eat" with any part of her body, simply inserting the food into the goo, but she had learned that humans viewed it as good manners if she adhered to the rule that eating is done mostly with mouths. She found it deeply unsettling to put her food so close to where her eyes were, but well, whom were she to judge the customs.

Trying to find the most comfortable position, she curled her legs close to her, pulling her entire form onto the couch as the laptop bag slid down her side, right next to her. Her head slid up Keya's tail, resting it against his cheek. She turned in her seat to face Ruben, eyeing him for a couple of seconds as she chased some loose thoughts in her head, before taking another bite of the cake, for a moment giving it her complete and undivided attention, then smiling widely. "Mmmm... So good!" She exclaimed, her gaze once again focused back on Ruben.

"So what have you been doing around here without your best buddies, Rubes?" She asked, in tone of both curiosity and a certain playfulness. "You know I'm always down to slam 'round some bars with you!" Her voice carried no accusation or malice, just some good-hearted inquisitiveness and assurance.

Keya raised a brow as Lucy @Icarian Dreams talked about who's best, as if it was some kind of leaderboard for friendship. He adds to that topic in the conversation as he looks at her. "You rate your friends, Lulu? Hope I'm not last place..." He says jokingly, grinning after he proudly points at himself while saying "In my book, everyone is on the first place!" Even though Keya treats certain friends of his differently, a good example for this being Lucy, it's still good to know that he tries to think indifferently of each friend he has.

The feminine draconic boy's eyes shoot open once Ruben @Thatannoyinggod arrives with the food. He grins and licks his lips as he looks at it, being a sucker when it comes to really good food. "Thank you!" He holds his own plate which had his food on it, grabbing onto one of the many brownies and taking a large bite out of it, leaning more into his comfortable position as he gently chews, his eyes closed again. Upon gulping down one of the three brownies, he listens to their conversations, being too busy to eat to add to anything. He smiled at how Lucy was sitting and was indeed happy to provide her lots of comfort, no matter where she sat or in what way she sat. The very end of his dragon tail that was hanging down from the back of the couch moves around very slightly and slowly, side to side, signaling that the food he's eating is really enjoyable, all thanks to Ruben.

Then he takes a sip of his milky tea, licking his lips again after a little bit of tea got stuck on his top lip. He starts eating another slice of brownie already, taking a bite and then placing it back on the plate to actually grab his breath. Once Lucy asks that question, he grins and decides to add to it. "Yeah, Rubes. How dare you come out here on your own and secretly get drunk at the tavern behind our backs?" He looks at him with a sly smirk, letting out a laugh at the end. A few thoughts run through his mind, thinking about what himself is like when he's drunk. Oh, boy, that's something only people who've been to Lyncus' parties know. Keya didn't mind getting drunk, and strangely enough he doesn't get too rough when in the act. It's more like that way he seems to be enjoying things more, and is way more affectionate. He doesn't really get drunk too often, though. In fact, he mainly tries to avoid it, probably because he likes to be his true sober self in those parties.

Edited by Godot

Ruben leaned back into the couch, setting his bag on the floor at his feet. He kept the bag there resting on him, making it so that if anyone tried to take it, he would feel it rub against his leg. He sat close to @Icarian Dreams, but not close enough to lean on her. She seemed pretty good with @Godotand he didn't want to crowd or get in the way. He reached over and tossed a bonbon into his mouth, munching happily on it.

He was in the process of tossing a truffle in his mouth when he noticed Lucy watching him. He ate the truffle slowly, wondering what exactly was running through her mind. When they began to question him on his little adventure, he gave a shy little smile. "Sorry guys, didn't mean anything bad on it. It wasn't even planned. I left class and wanted to get some inspiration for the garden, so I went wandering through town. I ended up getting pretty hot and was near the mall, so I headed on in and found the tavern. Owner was really nice, gave me a free drink with a meal order." He shrugged and popped another one of his treats in his mouth. He wasn't drunk, but he was feeling pretty relaxed. "Oh! And he told me if I came back and brought friends, he'll give everyone a free round of drinks."

Lucy pouted her lips at Keya's @Godot accusation in a half-mocking manner, rolling her top-most eye. "Oh c'mon Keya, you know I hate you all equally!" She muttered teasingly through the large bite of cake she took. A stifled groan escaped her lips at the dragon's follow-up statement on how everyone's first place for him. What was this, a competition now? Truth is, she couldn't rate her friends if she tried. Each and every one of them was so vastly unique, and with each her relation was so significantly different.

"Hey, bite back a bit Rubes!" The slime-girl prompted, hearing as Ruben @Thatannoyinggod decided to apologize. "Nothing wrong with getting drunk on your lonesome!" She continued, trying to reassure the guy. She reached out to the table, extending her hand so that she would not have to get up, and grabbed the iced coffee, with determination looking at the vast amounts of cream she was about to force into her mouth. Despite her deep interest in the treat, she still gave Ruben much of her attention, perking up slightly at the mention of free drinks. "Well, we'll have to hold him to it then!" Lucy grinned at the idea.

Keya chuckled at Lucy's @Icarian Dreams response to his question about friends, knowing that she obviously doesn't mean what she said.

He then looks over to Ruben @Thatannoyinggod as he explains his side of the story, grinning a little bit as he noticed that he took what he said a bit too seriously. "No need to be sorry, I was just pulling your leg, Rubes!" Keya idly grabbed onto the half-eaten brownie and proceeded to eat that and the third brownie, rather quickly. He was in no rush, he just ate fast when it came to good food. He, too, gives his attention to Ruben and raises a brow with a cheeky smile as he mentions free drinks from the tavern. "O-hoho, I like free drinks as much as the next guy! That's way too generous of him!" He then goes on to suggest something. "Perhaps we could pay a visit to the tavern one of these days. Maybe bring a few more people with us. Although..." He looks off to the side as he smirks, raising a hand and looking at his own claws for a moment. "I wouldn't mind if it was just us three! Guess it's up to you, Rubes." He looks back at him for a second before grabbing a hold of the cup of milky tea again, taking yet another sip from it.

Ruben smiled at his friends' @Icarian Dreams @Godot reassurances. He leaned back into the couch more, positioning his body to where he could look at both of them. "Sounds good to me. He seemed pretty eager to get more people in, especially younger crowds. Oh! He did tell me about something else. Apparently there's been a string of vending machine robberies in town lately. Supposedly its a monster doing it. So... just make sure you guys aren't out here alone at night. Ok?" He didn't know how they would react to the news, but he thought they ought to know. He didn't want them to somehow get involved or hurt if they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Like 1

The slime-girl smiled hearing how everyone was set on visiting the tavern. It did sound like a really nice place to hang out sometimes. The atmosphere did turn a bit more serious though, as Ruben @Thatannoyinggod mentioned the matter of recent robberies, but Lucy couldn't help herself but give a light joke. "Well, thankfully I don't look like a vending machine all of the time." She said, giving a sly wink to the group. "But you're right in that it does sound a bit worrisome." She placed down her coffee and rested her head a bit deeper into Keya's @Godot tail. She then straightened up in her sit, a sly grin extending on her face."Weeelll... Maybe we should investigate!" She half-jokingly proposed, not really convinced of the idea herself.

• Like 1

Keya raised a brow at these robberies that Ruben @Thatannoyinggod mentioned but he decided not to comment on it and shrug it off, moving his tail more around and a little bit closer to Lucy @Icarian Dreams so she could relax even better. He grinned at the slime-girl's joke about herself being a vending machine, to which Keya decided to chime in with a similar joke after she mentioned that the situation was a bit worrisome, having a laugh. He softly places a palm on Lucy's thigh that was closest to him, smirking and grinning at her proudly, like he always does, even rubbing her thigh a little. "Hey, as long as it's not our cute slime vending machine that's being robbed, everything should be just fine!" He gave her bouncy thigh a gentle grope at last, winking, as he let it go and eyes both of his friends as he listens to whatever else they have to say, responding with a truthful statement. "To be honest, I don't think we should worry or care. It's just some vending machines that some monster didn't understand how they work." He shrugs, awaiting their responses.

Edited by Godot
  • Like 1

Ruben chuckled at @Icarian Dreams 's joke, mentally picturing her in the shape of a vending machine. "Well, you would probably be the most technologically advanced vending machine knowing you. But nah, I don't think we should look into it. I just wanted to warn you guys." @Godot's agreeance that they should leave it alone gave the human some relief. He finished off the last of his own treats, shifting on the couch to where he was sitting a little closer to Lucy. Now that he had the meal at the tavern and then the sweets, he felt pretty relaxed and ready to be a couch potato for a while. "So what were you guys doing before coming here? Since you guys were nosy about my whereabouts, haha." He turned his head over to look at both of his friends, waiting to hear what all they have been getting into. 

• Woohoo 1

Lucy blushed in faint emerald, as Keya's @Godot hand rested on her thigh, the translucent skin giving in under his fingers. She looked at him, and pushed slightly into his fingertips, letting him know that she didn't mind the affection. A light chuckle escaped her mouth at the image of a confused monster misoperating a vending machine that the dragon's words put into her mind.

A large, happy grin lit up her face as Ruben @Thatannoyinggod asked about what she and Keya had been doing. "Oh, I'm so glad you asked!" The girl proclaimed, giving a short, appreciative look to the dragon sitting next to her. "So Keya here..." She started, bringing her bag onto her lap, her fingers feeling out the zipper. "...was flying around the country recently..." She continued, unzipping it. "...and about an hour ago, he came by, and brought me:" she began to conclude, triumphantly starting to raise the computer out of the bag, her hand still slightly covering its back. "This!" She revealed the casing to Ruben, uncovering what appeared to be a beautiful piece of art on the laptop's back, depicting the members of the Xenophiles - a monster rock band that Lucy was practically fanatical about. Moreso, the black marker writing on the lower side of the cover exposed that it was, in fact, signed - by the band members, no doubt.

She reveled in the glory of holding such a valuable object in her hands, smiling wildly and tilting her head towards Keya, giving him an adoration-filled look. "So in summary, I spent the last couple of whiles worshipping him." She chuckled, lowering the computer back into the bag.

• Love 1

Noticing how Lucy @Icarian Dreams doesn't mind him being affectionate and how she explains to Ruben @Thatannoyinggod what he gave to her as a surprise gift, he continues to look at her while a sudden streak of blush appears on his feminine cute face. He lays his forehead down on her shoulder, gently so that he doesn't go through her or anything, and half-hugs her with his closest arm, around her waist. He rubs his forehead a little bit against her soft shoulder, murmuring out something. "Awwh, you're adoring stare is actually making me blush, Lulu..!" Somehow it was really adorable for him to act this way while being a bit nervous. At the beginning when she started explaining, he looked proud, but once she continued to give Keya an appreciative and adoration-filled look, he became a blushing mess, for just a moment though. He continues to half-hug her but he leans back while looking at Ruben for his reaction, closing his eyes and letting out a slightly nervous chuckle as he moves his other hand to the back of neck, below his long, blonde hair, scratching that spot a little bit. He also shows his sharp, pearly white teeth for a moment, being really baffled at how he was appreciated this much by his dear female slime friend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

With a smile on her face, Lucy let her head rest gently against Keya's @Godot, her arm going around his back and onto his shoulder, pulling into his hug. She looked towards him and grinned, seeing the vivid blush adorning the dragon's face. "Now that's a Red Dragon if I've ever seen one." She chuckled lightly, following the boy with her gaze even as she reached for the coffee, starting to sip it slowly through the straw. It was quite entertaining how easily she could make Keya blush. She almost took pride in it. Her hand almost unconsciously started brushing his lengthy hair, as she rested in silence for a while, looking at him, a playful smile in her eyes. "Hey, you deserve every little bit of adoration you get, big guy," she said, the straw still in the corner of her mouth as she teasingly winked at him.

• Love 1

Keya just buries his face even more into Lucy's @Icarian Dreams smooth, soft and "slimy" skin, but then again gently so that he doesn't really mess up anything of her's. He blushes at her Red Dragon comment, his face indeed being red from all the blushing. He doesn't mind her brushing his lengthy, blonde hair. It would actually make him even more relaxed than he already is. He finally raises his head up a bit but remains close to continue hugging her. He smiles back, grinning once and listening to her last sentence, the long blush streak on his face deepening for one last few seconds before calming down. He looks into her eyes, still being himself at least and not losing himself like he did back in the dorm room for whatever reason. "You k-know, your special powers aren't to change shape and be slimy and stuff... Your special power is also to make me blush, which is quite a difficult task!! But... It's easy for youuuu~..." He closes his eyes and raises his chin, looking proud as he pouts his lips in a "fake offended" fashion. He can't help but to force a smile after that, reopening his eyes and letting out a heartful laughter.

(( OOC: I don't want to leave @Thatannoyinggod hanging, so I'll add his response in his stead and hope he doesn't have a problem with it! ))

Ruben had finished his food and drinks, standing up and saying farewell to his friends as he has some urgent tasks to take care of. Before that though, he took note of the gift that Keya made to Lucy, seeming amazed at his skills and his luck at however Keya managed to do something like that. Either way, he paid for his part of the food and left, leaving Lucy and Keya alone for the remainder of their friendly time inside Coffin Delights.

• Like 2

[OOC: Yup, good idea!]

Lucy pushed slightly against Keya's @Godot head, trying to best accomodate and cushion his cheekbones, as she watched him blush even further at her comment. She raised an eyebrow hearing Keya's words, then smiled widely at his response. "I'll be sure to note that for my resume!" She chuckled alongside Keya, her finger moving to boop his nose at the "offended" expression of the dragon, then lowering as she gently grasped onto the edge of his shoulder. She sighed lightly, closing her eyes and feeling herself relax as she, in turn, buried her head in the strands of blonde hair. The intimacy came much more naturally now and Lucy, satiated and happy, gladly cuddled together with the dragon. "Bye, Rubeees," she exclaimed in a sleepy voice, opening one of her eyes to follow him out of the bakery.

The slime-girl let silence reign for a while as they rested against each other, before she finally broke it, looking at the girly-looking boy. "I'm booored Keya. Know anything fun we can do?" she complained, her voice still distorted by the top of the dragon's head under her jaw, as she looked at him with question.

The cuddling and affection-giving indeed came naturally to the the slime girl @Icarian Dreams and the feminine dragon boy. At this point it was quite normal to them in fact, and so was every sort of affection to be honest... At the boop on his what-should-be dragon snoot, he blushes even more and returns to cuddle her, his head being just under her chin, close to her slimy but covered bouncy breasts that she can manipulate at will. Of course this isn't something that Keya really pays any mind to, at least not if it's not in the way, but any other man would definitely love this position, having a walking, talking, kind, cute and very much alive slime girl as practically a pillow.

Keya looks at Ruben as he leaves, smiling and waving at him before returning to cuddling. He raises a brow as he slightly leaned back to look at her after he listened to her question, looking up rather cutely from below her head. It was like a cute puppy looking up at its owner, and his face being feminine and cute by default just makes this even better. "Fun? Uuhmmm..." He looks off to the side, actually pondering about it. A streak of blush appears on his face but he looks proud and determined as the usual smirk appears on his face. "Well, I've known you for a while now, and there's loads of things you find fun, Lulu!~" He retrieves one of his arms from hugging her and raises his hand up, pointing his green-scaled index finger and booping her on her nose gently, in return to her previous boop on him, grinning slightly. He tilts his head and slightly widening his eyes, looking up curiously at her gaze. "It depends on what mood you're in..." He murmurs, awaiting her response.

In a city like Sunveil, almost anything is possible. From going to the casino and wasting all your money, to going to the tavern and getting drunk, anything is possible! It seems like Keya wants Lucy to ultimately decide though. If it's Lucy wanting something, Keya might just agree to anything. Time was flying by outside the mall and it was close to being the evening, but this isn't something that stopped Keya. And if it comes to going back to the academy dorms, that's also a possibility.

Edited by Godot

"Arhh, you're no help" The slime-girl grinned, gracefully allowing the dragon @Godot the return-boop. She rested in silence for a while, weighting her options. "But you're not wrong, there are loads of thing that make a girl like me happy," she murmured back and winked playfully towards the dragon under her, a smug smirk now on her face as well. She raised her head from Keya's, taking a while to finish her coffee, all while examining the boy inquisitively. He did look kinda cute today. Having placed down the cup, she pulled herself back to Keya, slipping under his arm and resting her head against his chest, as now she looked up to him from behind her glasses, slightly biting her lower lip as she addressed her friend.

"How about we crash at my place? Y'know, watch some Netflix and chill." She accentuated the last word, making sure that Keya had no doubts as to what she had in mind. "You down?" With all the teasing between them today, she doubted he'd refuse.

• Love 1

Keya had already finished his own food and drink, not paying anymore mind to that. He kept looking up at Lucy's @Icarian Dreams eyes with a slight but expecting smile, as if he was waiting to be given something. But no, he's just simply being a cutie today. With all the great things he has done to Lucy so far today, like being by her side and of course giving her that one gift she adores so much, obviously he's just more than happy that she's happy. He leans up a bit as she moves around, so that she is able to properly put her head up against his chest, without feeling uncomfortable, even though a slime probably can't feel uncomfortable because they don't have bones. He kept his arms wrapped around her as he looked down at her smug and cute face, the end of his tail which was roughly above him swaying side to side.

He listened, hearing her ideas, definitely understanding what she meant without a doubt. But, Keya being Keya, instead of out-right talking about the chill part, he grins once and looks proud and determined as usual, saying something in response. "That sounds like a blast! You know me too well.. I love to chill out at your place, Lulu!~" He squints his eyes slightly and smirks, winking once at her to signal that he gets it, but even so he also put an emphasis on the word "chill", precisely like she did.

In the meantime, he reached in his pockets with a hand to quickly take out some money, leaning over to place it on the table as payment for his part of the food.

• Love 1

She smiled widely at his affirmation, and lazily sought out her own bag to produce some change as well, taking a moment to count out the amount she owed. Having placed the money on the table, she put her bag to the side, and pushed back into the dragon's @Godot chest, looking up at him in anticipation.

"Well, we'll get nowhere if you keep snuggling me here," she teased, her eyes sparkling eagerly. "I mean, unless that's what you wanna do..." she mentioned in a mockingly innocent, yet taunting, tone, her arm inconspicously lowering onto his lap, a mischevious grin appearing on her face.

• Love 1

He looked at Lucy @Icarian Dreams, blinking and secretly admiring the way she is currently acting, but puts on an innocent face and lets out a harmless chuckle, while still looking at her with that cute gaze of his. A streak of blush appears on his face, shaking his head. "I don't think here's a good idea to continue our snuggling..." He looks around, seeing about three to five other people, way off in the distance. "Too many people...!" He jokingly says, letting out a loud laughter which even attracts a random old couple's attention. To be honest, Lance's parties include more people than just five, so Keya was definitely joking here. Coffin Delights was popular, but large, as mentioned before. It was also getting late for people to visit a cakery. He continued to hold onto Lucy, but ended up gently moving her to the side so that he could stand up and stretch himself, his dark red button-up shirt slightly lifting up to reveal a little bit of his feminine chest. He looks over at Lucy after he's done stretching, raising his hands only to put them on his own hips, looking like some sort of leader. He looks over Lucy from toe to head, checking her out and not even being secretive about it at this point. "Get up, Lulu! We better hurry back to the academy dorms so we can have that Netflix & Chill session!" He almost eagerly ordered her with a smirk on his face, winking once and putting emphasis on the word "chill" again, awaiting her to come along.

• Love 1

"Like that ever stopped me~" Lucy smirked, giving Keya @Godot a playful smooch on the chin. She rolled to the side, allowing him to stand up, and gathered her things, getting ready to leave. Her gaze rose a bit at the towering posture of the dragon, she herself giving him a longer glance. She took the opportunity to flourish her assets a bit, her eyebrow rising to the commanding tone of Keya's voice.

"Aye aye, captain!" She saluted, lightly laughing out loud, much of the 'hair' on her head forming into what appeared to be a pirate hat. "All aboard to Netflix & Chill!" She exclaimed maybe a bit too loudly, following his example of emphasizing the "chill" in the sentence. The slime-girl jumped to her feet, to Keya's (and any onlookers') pleasure, bringing a healthy bounce to her chest, and took the lead herself, guiding their steps in the general direction of the Ironclaw High.

[ Scene continues at Lucy Skye's Room ]

• Love 1

• Community Administrator

Ivy smiled with contentment as she took a step back, observing with pride the colourful display of sweets and chocolates before her. The colourful wrappers and bags were eye catching, and she found herself almost mesmerised by the artistic appearance of it. She reached forwards, tweaking the wrapper of a small bag of sweets, delighting in the soft crackling sound as it settled. She then looked around at the shelves that were stacked by new sweets, ones that she had made herself. It was her hope that people would come in and enjoy her creations that she made with her hands.

She turned and moved over to the front door, placing her hand on the closed and open sign, before she flipped it so that it declared that her shop was now open for business. She glanced up at the small bell on the door that would ring when someone entered. Ivy then turned back around and moved to the counter, slipping behind it and sitting herself on the stool behind the till, eagerly awaiting her first customer, @JennyDK.

• Like 1

Jessica Parker is out and about on a pretty normal and regular day, well, as regular and normal as days for her can be. Most people and even other monsters usually steer clear when she walks around openly, not doing a single thing to hide that she indeed not of human origin. Her massive dark claw hangs freely and sometimes she even scratches it along things to scare off anyone she dislikes being around her, even if they should happen to occupy the sidewalk on the other side of the road. Basically, she does what she wants, to whom she wants and when she wants it.

While has made scenes in the mall before, security has decided it is better to leave her alone and let her be done quick, than to cause a scene - at least unless she does something grim enough.

Her current route takes her to a new place:"The sweet tooth". The doorbell chimes and her monstrous visage slips inside, a huge smirk on her face as she looks over the contents of the store, almost completely ignoring Ivy. She needs something sweet to eat and now. Her wallet is buldging, but why pay if you can take?

"Greetings, human woman. What do you...recommend...I am really feeling for...something really sweet!", she says in a calm, yet eerie voice still. Like she speaks in multiple voices at once, feeling like there is more than speaker even.

• Love 1

While waiting for her first customer, Ivy grew bored and had picked up a book she had placed behind the counter for slow times. She opened it up to her spot, glueing her eyes to the pages as she tried to keep her excitement under control. When the bell did ring, her eyes jerked up and towards the door, a smile on her lips. It faltered a little at the woman who came into the shop with her huge, rather impressive purple claws and skeletal looking wings. She slipped the book underneath the counter so that it was hidden from view.

Before she opened her mouth, the other woman spoke and Ivy felt her smile drop as she stared at the girl. Her voice was so strange, it was as if many people were talking at once. It made a chill run down her spine. The greeting she had on the tip of her tongue vanished as she forgot herself for a moment. Finally, she shook her head and gave the woman a hesitant smile, “H-Hi. Welcome to The Sweet Tooth… how may I help you today? I have a wide range of sweets, candies and chocolates that will satisfy even the pickiest of sweet tooths!” She asked, trying to keep a welcoming smile on her face.

Jessica can tell her presence and even her voice is causing a nice bit of chills and goose bumps and it excites her greatly, especially since she is facing a human. A human, like the ones who tormented her a long time since she crossed over. While she is not the murderous kind, she does love to torment and induce fear and terror into others  - that is her nature and she embraces it, not wanting to act like something she is not and the academy booted her out really fast. The Crow listens to the human female blabber out her standard greeting, which feels either rushed or even robotic."Ahhhh..yesss...hmmmm...give me your sweetest stuff. I could really go for that...and something nice to drink as well..like...hmmmmm...milkshake? That would be amazing about now", she says, still sounding like before, even though her words are purely normal. The strangest part? IF there were a camera around, the voice heard would be purely normal for it.

Meanwhile, in Ivy's mind, a totally different one is heard as well: .
H̶͕̲̘̯͆̓̃̽̾̀̔͘͢͝a̢̨̱͍̥̝͎̠͓̍͆͋̐̀̓̍͛̈̚͟Ň̨̙̩͍͕͙̖͓̠̿̊̆̎̾͗͟d͕̹̘̻̰̤̄̑̌͋͌͟͟ O̡̭̰̖̮̣̼͚͈̝͑́͋̂̚̕͞͠v̘̱̺̼̬̝͉̜͔͊̓̉̊̾̈́̑Ę̴̢͉̳͇͖̰̗̎́̈́̈́͞ŗ̷̢̬͈̻̥͎̙̞̅̅̽̈̍̎̽͢͠͝ T͉̙̯͖͖̗̜͓̓̋̃̓͊̉͢ḩ̨̜͇̦͍̬̯̫̔̍̅̓̏̂̇E̢̖̘̫͎̮̝̩͔͒͒͛̆̓͛̂̚͡ͅ s̻̼͈̯̝̻̻͗̉̀̕͜͞͡W̨͉̫̪̮̞̳̖̻̑̿̈́̄͞ę̲̟̲̈́̐̇̓̈̿̿͟͡͠E̶̛̻̠̪͙̼͒̊̑̅͑͛̒̐t̴̫̟̫͖͍͎̥̻͍̹̃̆̌͆͌͑̚̕Ŝ̸̡̨̺̖̟̼̳̠̥́̔̊̇͑̿̃ͅ,̵̣̘̜̝̭̾̓͛̏̓͆͘ p̴̡̲͈͇̼̝̦͚͌͂̏̽͐̓͢͜U̴̡̡̡̨͙͚͕͈̙̬͑̈͆́͞n̴̡̪̖̟͔̫̳̺̬̈̄͐͊̀̈́͘Y̵̡͓̙̗̗͐̈̾̋̓̕͜ h̷͚͕̪̣͙͎̝̓́̿̿͊̀͟Ų̡͚͙̦͔͔̦̲̠̍͌͂̊̾̾̍̆͐̿m̢̦͈̖̭̗̦̲̂̃̓̊̒̀̃A̸̫̫͈̤̳̋͋̉̍̉̀̈̄̚͝n͙̠͈̅̅̉͑̍̊͘͜ͅ!̠̬̗͙͎̓͛̒͛͌̏͆͘͠͠!̻̞̙̳̦̟̞̆̿̏́̚͜͡

• Love 1

Ivy couldn’t help but shiver as the woman spoke again. It was, if possible, even creepier than before. She had to resist the urge to step back and run into the back of the store. She wasn’t sure if this person was doing it on purpose, or just one of the side effects of her being a monster. She didn’t really want to judge, but with each word being spoken, she was finding it harder and harder not to. She flinched when she heard a voice in her mind. It sounded almost scrambled, as if she couldn’t hear the words yet understood their meaning clearly. It caused her head to throb painfully and she reached up to touch the side of her head, shaking it slightly to try and rid herself of the disorientating sensation. 

Getting a grip of herself, she said, “T-the shelves are packed with sweets… a-as for the milkshake… I-I have an ice cream b-bar at the b-back. Y-you can p-pick your own f-flavour.” She could barely get the words out. She was stuttering like some shy virgin confronted with their first kiss. She felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment, and yet she couldn’t help herself.