Sunveil mall.

"That may be true...but if I miss today's episode, who knows when it'll air again.  It could be nothing but a marathon of reruns for the near future," Vangor replied, muttering the last part quietly to himself to hopefully keep his secret safe.  After a moment of thinking things over, he thought of the perfect (at least in his own mind) excuse.  "There will be other chances to study and learn of undead that aren't bound to a necromancer's power, after all," he went on, trying to keep up his confidant act.

Bella cannot help but feel mildly rejected, which affects her sense of pride a little bit."Well, why don't we watch together? Unless you are afraid I might give you cooties. Hahaha!", she says teasingly more than seriously and gives him a light nudge in the side and a very obvious wink of the eye."I hardly ever have any reason to watch this so called TE-VI that you humans seem to enjoy", she adds and wonder if he is just trying to get rid of her of if this is simply what he had planned anyway.

"But of course not.  Only children think such things.  However...such things may not be suited for one such as yourself.  It is a program only the greatest of villains can truly understand," Vangor answered even though the show he was talking about was not something "only the greatest of villains can understand."  'Why is she so persistent, though?  Is she after my ultimate technique?  I have heard stories of creatures who can steal abilities from others, but that was in that book I read at the library the other week in the fiction section.  With magic, however, could it be possible for vampires to do the same thing?' Vangor thought to himself.

"Oh is that so? Doesn't sound like it has many viewers then....unlesssss you have a lot of competition then, hahaha", she says and giggles softly once more. She is not really sure if she is able to get through to him in any way as he keeps up this facade even still to this point."So you would rather spend your time on some kind of show than on a beautiful, kind, adorable young countess such as myself?", she asks, wondering if she is sounding desperate, which is not really the intent, but by now she has no idea what else to say.

"To be fair, a title like that means little to a dark necromancer such as myself.  But yes, my...activity, takes high priority, even over an opportunity as rare as this," Vangor answered, pausing for a moment as if he was considering something.  "However, had you been one of my minions, perhaps I would be able to introduce you to this activity of mine," he added.

Bella does feel lightly insulted at that, but excuses him a bit since he is probably too young to fully know how to properly respect a fine lady and countess. If she was so inclined, she could even have had him punished somehow by her elders. However, she at least chooses to instead lecture him a bit."Young sir, it is a huge privilege for me to even speak to someone...as others might put it...beneath my 'station'. However, I shall forget such words for now as I realize you don't understand yet. What does being a 'minion' entail? Just out out of curiousity", she says, not really keen on being ordered around by anyone.

"It is a rather simple task.  You will aid me with research, other random tasks and my planning for world conquest.  If you perform well enough, perhaps one day you will move up the ladder and become my apprentice, where I can teach you my special techniques.  Becoming my minion does also carry the benefit of working for a great and powerful dark necromancer," Vangor said even though he had not really put too much thought into the whole "minion" thing and simply decided to spout off a bunch of things he had heard on TV, figuring that was generally what minions did.

Bella is contemplating whether or not this is worth the effort of agreeing to such a thing. It doesn't really sound too taxing or negative as such. She hardly knows any humans herself, so it might give her better insigt into them, even if it someone as strange as Vangor. However, she thinks it might be best to fully decide later on. Perhaps she doesn't even need to, if she can come with other excuses to hang out."Can I think about it for a bit? I know...you can give me your number and I call or text you when I am more sure...is that allright? I could even have a servant bring you the message if you prefer", she suggests.

"Very well.  However, I will be busy with my plans for a bit, so I will not be able to respond right away," Vangor answered after thinking it over for a few moments, taking his phone out of his pocket.  Only then did he realize upon checking his contacts that he had absolutely zero people in his contacts list.  He knew if he had admit to such a thing, he'd be a laughingstock, so instead, he jumped to his usual tactic.  "Be lucky, vampire, as you will be yet another in my grand list of phone contacts," he went on.

Bella proceeds to give him his phone, but at the same time still keep her Auspex power going, reading all of his emotional patterns to perfection and even grinning a bit to herself as she can sense that his facade is not really working on her and that it would be a fun little experiment to see if she is able to make him more social, if at least with her. Of course, there is also an interest in gaining a human friend and maybe even potential source of nutrition."Oh, yeah...of course, lucky little me! I hope to see you around soon then", she says and winks before trotting off on her own and back to the streets to take in the sights of the city.

Once he was sure Bella was out of earshot, Vangor let out a sigh of relief.  "How overwhelming.  It seems I was not entirely wrong about the danger of vampires.  At the very least, I managed to keep my secret safe.  Even so, I had not known that vampires such as that preferred such...close contact," Vangor said to himself, looking down at the phone in his hand.  After about a second or two of silence, he remembered something important.  "Ah yes, I need to return to the dorm.  It's almost time for the new episode," he said, stuffing his phone back into his pocket and making his way out of the shop without buying anything.  In the end, he had ended up getting no items for his new staff, but it was still something on his list.

• 1 month later...

Coco was running quickly through the busy hallways of the mall with a small giggle of excitement escaping her as she drags her sister, Millie behind her by tugging on her left wrist pulling her behind her as she calls out to her, “Hurry up Mills!” 

Millie stumbles slightly at the sudden jerk at randomly by her sister’s movement calls out nervously from all the other people in the mall, “S-slow down Sis. Y-your going to fast” as holds onto her small white lace maid’s headband, while her black cleanly pressed french maid outfit flutters around her form.

Coco giggles as she looks back at her sister as she stops out front of the first store that was on her Lady’s list of errands that the pair were running for her at the mall today. She straightens and smooths back out her dress as she glances down at the delicate white parchment that contains their tasks for the day causing her to miss her sister tripping over her two feet.
Her sister tries to call out, “W-watch out Mills” as her sister looks up with a soft “Huh?” with her head tilted to the left to look at her sister causing the duo to collide with one another into a heap on the cool ceramic tile floor.

• 2 weeks later...

Plenty of looks are sent towards the two cute little girls in their maid uniforms, as they stand out quite a lot, both by appearance and their back-and-forth sisterly banter. The Lady at their new home, have written them a list to take care of for the day. Since they are new, it is mostly stuff that are not urgent, but still important to get to.

List of tasks:

• Pick up expensive dress from store
  • Shop for high quality make-up and perfume
  • Deliver a package to the owner of jewelry store

Coco scrambles off her sister with a nervous chuckle as she rubs the back of her neck, while looking at her sister whom is shakily standing back up with a small groan before she starts dusting herself of and glares at her sister thinking she was the reason that she tripped even though it was her own clumsiness that caused her accident. She reaches into her front pouch and sighs a breath of relief seeing that the package wasn't damaged. After another moment of patting the dust off her outfit, she looks up at the sign on the dress boutique as the duo enters through the glass doors of the shop with Millie looking around nervously as Coco marvels at the different dresses around the shop.

The boutiquette is as high class, expensive looking as the name and the clientele seems to indicate. A sort of snooty sort of atmosphere lingers in here as they go inside. Thankfully, their maid uniforms is of equality quality and fashion, so they are not indirectly driven out of there by snobby clerks. It does take a while before anyone addresses them as the few clerks are a bit busy with other females who are looking at suits, dresses and the like. Finally, a woman in high heels approached them, clad in a very luxurious and fine looking business suit. Judging from her looks, she is also a monster of some sort, but uncertain what it is though."Greetings young misses. How may I assist you?", she asks them politely and with elegance.

5L0Q0WFG_o.jpg

At the soft sound of click heels reach their ears, Coco and Millie would both turn in the direction of that the noise is coming from as their attention is brought to the elegant woman that stands before them, while the quietly listen to her question about how she could help them. Due to Millie's still learning to handle nervous situations and overcome her shy nature, she takes a small breathe as she curtsy with a polite smile on her face, she says, "Lady Thompson sent my sister and I to collect her order, Ma'am. This is Coco to my left and my name is Millie." as she holds out the order slip that was provided to her after pulling it out of her cream colored coin purse for the woman to take. At the mention of her name, Coco would curtsy in similar fashion to her sister as gives an exuberantly happy and polite, "Hello Ma'am" as she stands next to her sister. 

The clerk give them both a deep evaluating stare as they proceed with their greetings and curtsies. She reaches for and accepts the order slip from the mistress at home. A soft "hmmmmm", is the closest to a verbal exchange towards the young handmaids. She gives it a long and thorough look before her gaze once more directs itself towards Millie and Coco."Very well. I remember this...it is not fully done as we have had plenty of work given to our tailor. However, it shan't be too long. You may take seats over there and have coffee or tea. I shall make my return to you once the order is fully done", she lets them know before turning around and walking to new people in the store.

• 2 weeks later...

Millie smiles politely and nodes in understand as she replies to the mention about needing to wait, “No worries at all” and Coco resumes looking around the store once the store clerk had walked away to assist other customers in the store. The pair would quietly walk over to the offered seats as they marvel at the unique attire and outfits in the store, which they would promptly sit down in the chair as the pair would look at the slip of paper that was given to Coco with the other tasks checking on the names of the other stores that required a pickup from. Millie glance at the table near them as she would ask her sister softly, “coffee or tea sis?” 

The shop's waiting seats are luxurious, soft and very comfortable sofas and a few recliners as well, all of which fit the place perfectly and all look too expensive to even consider sitting in. The variety of teas and coffee seems fairly diverse as well, providing only top shelf quality brands. Surely these sorts of moments are also an unspoken perk for someone like the two sisters. Despite this place not having a whole lot of customers, the ones that do show up seems to be in the same sort of "league" as the Mistress at home.

After about 10 minutes time, the clerk from earlier returns to them and has with her a box made out of cardboard, but which is still very sturdy and made to look very fancy with its pattern style and decoration and of course there is an exquisite silk bow to hold it nice and well together."Thank you kindly for your patience young misses. I hope the wait has not set you back on any sort of other tasks your employer may have put you on", she tells them and hands Coco the box.

The duo would quietly sip on the provided drinks from the beverages provided as Millie handed her sister a cup of coffee with a single sugar and cream, while she drank a cup of the tea herself. The sisters eyes light up at the provided beverages having found enjoyment in the perks of the high-end luxuries provided to them from their employer. Around the same time that the store clerk is walking towards them, the pair are quietly and carefully setting down their cups as they stand up in front of her. Millie would bow and reply politely, "It certainly is not a problem and we have not been delayed in our other tasks" as she would give a small smile and watches as her sister happily takes the expensive and elegantly designed document from the store clerk. The pair would bow once more and reply, "Thank you for your time and please excuse us" as they straighten back up and quickly exit the store being extra careful not to drop, damage or shake the pack too much as they head off toward the next stop on their list being their Lady's preferred beautician supplier.

If one were to be really good at spotting minute facial expressions, they would be able to see the clerk's face lightly softens as she does genuinely want to bring the absolutely best, fastest and finest of service to the customers and hearing they had no troubles from it is a relief to her."Thank you a lot for your business. Let miss Thompson know she can always send her pretty and polite servants here", she says, hoping to make them know they did well themselves. She gives them a final and polite goodbye before the two sisters leave the store.

The beautician supplier mentioned on the list is a few minutes of walking away, but the two finally arrive at another high class boutiqúe. The lovely scents from within is even easily smelled from the outside and Millie and Coco can definitely feel this is good stuff.

Coco replies cheerfully over her shoulder as she replies, "We certainly will do ma'am" as Millie has a small blush of embarrassment at her sister along with the compliment. The twins marvel at the scents wafting out of the beautician's salon and parlor as they carefully enter through the archway of the salon, while they quietly look around the shop marveling at the different items in the store and the different patrons of the high-end store. Millie would double check the list for the items that were need or who they might need to talk to about the requested supply order, while Coco carefully carries the fancy package from the last store as her eyes glimmer at the sight of the pretty colors in her mind being easily distracted from the shopping tasks.

This place has every kind of beauty product someone could need, with lots of bright and shiny containers, displays and the like going on, all meant to inflame the senses of the customers. Every type of thing has at least 5-6 variants of it, surely being a bit hard to look through unless you are a regular here. Instead of being approached by someone, the girls are left to their own devices this time. The clerks here seems to be doing all sorts of tasks as well, though a few are not currently serving other customers.

The twins spend a little time looking at the different makeup supplies having not really spent too much time around the products or in a beauticians salon. Millie would take the shopping list for the necessary makeup and perfume with any offered order slips or funds over the nearest store clerk at one of the counters. Millie would follow behind her sister in excitement gingerly carries the box, which the beautiful vibrant bow on top seems to bounce slightly with her excited hop in her step causing her black Mary Jane heeled shoes to click on the tiled floor.

The clerk they approach put down the stuff she is holding as she was just stocking a shelf with newly arrived goods. She turns around the last 90 degrees to face the pair of twins and smiles widely."Good day young misses. I hope you are having a lovely day. How may I be of assistance?", the middle aged. but still very pretty and fancy looking woman asks them.