Sunveil mall.

Coco and Millie both stop in front of the store clerk as they look up at the older woman in front of them, while Coco begins looking at the items on the shop over the bow covered box in her arms. Millie bows slightly as she replies politely, "We were hoping you could help us find a list of items for our Lady, she sent us to acquire some items for her and we have never been in your shop before" as she digs around in her pouch before pulling out a small list of items pertaining to the store items that are required as Millie attempts to read them off stumbling over the product names.

Several of the names are rather exotic and foreign sounding, so it is no wonder that a young and inexperienced girl would have trouble with them the first time. The older lady gently clears her throat and "allows" herself to see and read the list, by motioning for Millie to hand it over."Perhaps I can help you with that...miss", she says rather flatly. The many items displayed at around the counter surely provides Coco with just how many different types of products there are, how exotic they seem and of course outrageously expensive as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Millie blushes slightly at the monotonous tone and the motion about being handed over the store clerk, which she hands over the store shopping list and replies politely, "That would be great ma'am" as she struggles quite a bit to not revert back to her more timid nature that was frowned upon by her lady. Coco glances at her sister as giggles lightly before lightly hip bumping her sister as she tries to distract her sister from her thoughts before looking back up at the store worker.

"Ah yes...I shall find these post haste. Allow me to recite their pronounciation so you may remember going forwards...I am sure you ladies are new to the job and thus can use the help", she says, with a more warm tone this time. She rummages around a few places, placing the few items on the counter as she finds them. As she looks them, she names the products and other terms and names that are quite foreign-sounding, so the two may learn from that as the written ones can make it rather difficult. After a few minutes, she has the small handful of products put into a very stylish looking bag."Will this be all, ladies?", she asks softly.

• 2 weeks later...

The duo wait patiently for the store clerk that is assisting them with acquiring the rather strange sounding products for their lady as the follow behind the store clerk watching where the products are located, which once she brings a small handful of products into the stylish looking bag they small brightly at her. Millie shakes her head causing her long pigtails to swish slightly from side to side as she replies, "No ma'am just the items on the list was all we need to find for her" as Coco glances down at their list of tasks to completely as she interrupts her sister, " Ummm actually do you happen to know where this jewelry shop is located in the mall?" as she holds up the a small list with of errands pointing at the name of a jewelry shop on it.

"Very well. You are always welcome back if you change your mind. Thank you kindly for your patronage and I hope your Lady will find these to her liking", she says in a soft spoken, articulate and polite manner. Before the twins then leave, she is asked something and shown the name of another store."Oh, that place. Why yes, of course. Nearly every up scale boutique here pretty much knows all of the others. After all, we do need to look the part for our own", she says before giving directions to where Coco asked for.

• 2 weeks later...

The clerk finally nods lightly in a polite manner as they leave the store with the items they needed. So far things are going nice and smoothly, though their items accumulate little by little, making it a bit cumbersome to lug around, even if the boxes are nearly all just small ones. The directions brings them to the store, which is called "The Rough Jewel", which seems rather small, but only has top shelf and lovely looking jewelry, which is sure to attract nearly any female with good taste in accessories of all sorts.

As the twins marvel at the shiny and elegant accessories and jewelry located inside the store, Millie would quietly search for the package that needed to delivered to the store owner pulling out the item from her purse. She would gently nudge her sister as they would step inside the beautiful store full of different glass cases as they look around at the different items looking for either the owner or an attending store clerk. 

Indeed, there are many, many things here that women of nearly all ages would love to wear. Everywhere one looks, something colourful, bright and shiny appears, begging to be worn by someone, The young maid quickly manages to find and fish out the small package meant to be delivered here at the store. It doesn't take long before a clerk approaches the two of them."Good day, young ladies and welcome to our fine store. How may I be of assistance?", it comes from a young, perky looking woman in a pretty, but subtle dress.

As Coco is distracted by the shiny sparkly variety of items in a nearby jewelry case, She is standing on her tippy toes to be able to peer into the case and over the large elegant box acquired from the first shop being their lady’s ordered dress. Millie would curtsy slightly in greeting from the store clerk as she gives a small polite smile as she looks up at the clerk before motioning over to Coco by saying, “Hello miss, this Is my sister Coco and my name is Millie. Our lady, Miss Thompson asked us to deliver a package to the store owner of this shop are they available?” as she pokes her sister in the lower back causing her to jump slightly and turn away from case glaring at her sister before she notices the store clerk. Coco would quickly bow with a blush of embarrassment as she quickly says politely, “My apologizes miss, its nice to meet you” before she straightens back up standing next to her sister with her eyes glancing back at the glittering jewelry in the nearby cases.

• Like 1

The clerk doesn't really mind Coco gawking at the shiny and glittering pieces as she likes others admiring what the store has gotten a hold of and find good enough to display."Well hello there miss Coco and miss Millie. I am Shelly and I will be happy to help you out with that. You are free to simply hand it to me and I can pass it along if you prefer or do you prefer to speak with the boss?", she asks politely.

Coco and Millie both glances at each other as hear the comment about simple giving the deliver to Shelly the store clerk or to speak with the store owner about the delivery. which causes Millie to shift uncertainly for a moment before she replies politely, "If it wouldn't be too much trouble, we are suppose to deliver the item to your boss and if they aren't busy we would like to follow the lady's instruction on the deliver please" as offers a small smile. Coco worriedly looks at her sister and the store clerk as she debates on interrupting her sister about giving the item to the store clerk instead of being an inconvenience to the woman helping them.

"No problem at all. It was merely to help you get your errand over with quicker....one moment", she says and walks into the back of the store and through a door to what is likely the storage, offices and such. A few moments pass by before the clerk once more emerges from behind the door and behind a short and green figure also slips out, dressed in a simple, but still classy outfit. She gives the two girls a quick glance and with the help of something behind the counter, she is able to reach over the counter herself."Greetings. I was told someone wanted to see me? You two?", she asks, her tone very soft and almost seductive without intending to be.

yIyB32ur_o.jpg

Coco would smile at the mention of trying to speed up their work as she replies, "Thank you ma'am!" before watching her leave into the backroom and resumes looking at the different shiny babbles in her mind at the nearest jewelry case. Millie would nod her head in understanding as she replies with a soft, "Thank you" shortly after her sister before shaking her head at Coco's short attention span. Millie would keep an eye at the backroom door that the store clerk had went through keeping an eye out from the store owner once she has spotted the store clerk leaving from the backroom door that was opened with her return. She would nod her head softly as her attention is drawn to the small green figure before her that was behind the counter, while replying, "Yes ma'am that is correct. My name is Millie and Lady Thompson asked that we deliver a package to you from her. I believe she said that my sister - Coco and I would be stopping by with it." before motioning at her sister whom is bouncing slightly in place looking in the jewelry case, while a heavy blush would slowly form on her cheeks from the seductive tone being spoken to her at by the store owner. As Millie was talking to Coco was marveling at the shiny rocks in the case wiggling in place before she jumps back slightly at the sound of a new voice and her sister calling her name, which she blushes a deep scarlet red calling with a sheepish laugh, "Umm yes ma'am that's me Coco. Pleased to meet you ma'am" as she quickly bows before straightening back up 

The store owner doesn't seem to mind the minor exchange between the sister happening before her as she simply lets them finish whilst watching with slight amusement."Ohhh, hello miss Millie and miss Coco...it is not often we get visits from such cute young girls like yourself. You may call me miss Violette. You would be surprised by how many rich ladies usually are not exactly...in their...prime. But yes, there is a package for me you say? Let me see it then. Who is it that you work anyway?", she asks them, still going on in that same tone of voice.

Millie had glanced over at her sister at her introduction after she had noticed miss Violette the store owner when she heard the store owner's voice causing her to roll her eyes in her direction muttering, "air-head" as she turns back to the store owner before them that was behind the glass case. She would stifle a giggle at the mention of the rich patrons not being in their prime with her hands covering her mouth with a small sound escaping, "Tee-hee" before her face turns a similar scarlet red as the compliment of being cute finally process in her mind. 

At the lack of response from her sister about the package or whom their Lady would cause Coco to look over at her sister showing her frozen in shock with her hands covering her mouth, which would cause Coco to smirk with a laugh at her sisters predicament stating, "I thought Lady Thompson broke you of that..." She would smile politely with a small laugh and looks in Violette's direction, "We know her as Lady Thompson ma'am, but I believe you would know her as Monika Thompson" as she pokes her sister in the left side sharply. 

Millie would squeak out in pain and jump slightly glaring at her sister about to say something before noticing Violette in front of her, which she replies, "Oh umm my apologies ma'am, Lady Thompson asked that we bring this to you" as she would pull out the small package that was expected to be given to Violette and proceeds to lean up closer to the counter to hand it over having to stand on her tippy toes to reach the top of the glass cabinet.

The goblin storeowner is not really sure what to think of the two of them as they make more light "jabs" at each other like that, but at least it is different from the more stuck-up, dull and predictable interaction she usually has with customers. It does at least seem more fitting and cute since they are young girls and not like middle aged women. The thought of the latter sort doing the same kind of stuff kind of makes her grimace a bit inside."Ah yes, I remember her. One of my bigger clients, after all. She has even invited me to join a few events over the years too", she replies back as she accepts the parcel given to her. She even slips up a small and colourful box which she places on the counter for a moment."As a small thanks for your lovely visit, have a piece of chocolate or two", she says in a chipper tone.

• 2 weeks later...

The twins smile at the offered pieces of chocolate as they idle listen to the comment about their lady being the store owner’s bigger clients as the nod along in understanding. Millie smiles softly as she replies, “Sound like we might see you more often then ma’am” as she softly takes one of the colorful pieces of chocolate from the box by saying, “Thank you ma’am!” Coco giggles at the comment about the gathering as she chirps out, “Our lady does seem to like her gatherings” as a glimmer of excitement enters her eyes at the sight of the box containing chocolates. She would give a big smile to the store owner and say excitedly, “Oh chocolate my favorite snack and thing to bake, thank you very much ma’am” as she takes the time to inspect the various sweets in the box before taking one that catches her eye. The twins would take a small bite of the chocolate seemingly lost in thought of the small sweet bite, although Millie does ask before taking a bite, “If you don’t mind me ask ma’am what made you decide to open a jewelry shop?”

The box contains a lot of different pieces, all wrapped in various coloured wrappings, with different shaped and sizes, offering different tasting experiences. Some are very sweet, some more sour (depending on how dark they) and anything between that or other variations."Yeah, you might do indeed", she simply comments at first before they find their first treats and she even has one of her own, that one being one with coconut flavour."You even make chocolates? Well then, now I probably should make sure to find my way past miss Thompson then...and you're welcome, girls", she goes on one with the conversation."Fairly short explanation there miss Millie: I have always enjoyed sparkling and shiny things, like gold coins, gemstones, precious metals and so on and combined with loving to craft my own stuff made for an obvious choice. Yes, I make the majority of items in here", she says with pride.

The twins smile at the explanation about the shop and the different items inside the store, which causes them to stare in amazement briefly before Coco exclaims, "That's so cool!" Millie giggles at her sister and replies politely, "It certainly is amazing to be able to do something you love" as she fixes the pieces of chocolate that had been offered her that she took, while she nods at the mention of making chocolates as she clarifies, "Actually my sister makes chocolates or anything related to as a chocolatier ma'am" as she puts an arm around her sister in a small hug and continues, "I decided to follow the craft of a patissier Ma'am" with a small soft smile on her face.  

The goblin boss seems quite engrossed as they mention chocolates and now pastry making as well, her eyes quite attentive. She might have a huge sweet tooth it would seem, but nothing too obvious to tell yet."Oh joy! Sounds very yummy. I will have to taste all of it when I can, hahaha", she comments back and licks her lips lightly, clearly very much into that idea. She even has herself another piece from the box. The phone in her office suddenly rings and she looks a tiny bit displeased."Ohhh..you will have to excuse me, girls. Thanks for the chat and nice to meet you both", she says before leaving them be.

The girls giggled softly at the mention of the sweets tasting delicious and that she would make an effort to stop by to taste them one day. The girls both chirped out happily, "That would be lovely ma'am and we'll try to make sure its a special treat then if we know" as the shift the packages that they were carrying in their hands. At the sudden ringing of the phone and the store owner needing to handle business, the girls would politely nod in understanding and having enjoyed the conversation, they would both wave to her, while stating, "It was nice speaking to you ma'am!" Coco would happily exclaim, "Thank you again for the chocolate" as Millie followed after her statement softly, "It was a pleasure meeting you ma'am!" Once the store clerk had left their sight, both girls would proceed to stop waving and begin to head out of the store chatting soft between themselves about different confectionary treats that could be made with the intention of heading out of the mall back to their lady's manor.

• 1 month later...

"Oh, it was a pleasure indeed, little misses. You have a good day now", she manages to say before giving a small wave and smile to them before fully vanishing behind the door. The trip into the mall and all has come to a conclusive and fun end for the two young maidens and they are able to return back home with the list of chores done. Lady Thompson makes sure to give some soft, but still proper praise for the two of them, before they are given a small break and then back to their normal duties.