The star and the nun (JennyDK & ConfusedHumanBeing)

large.__original_drawn_by_incase__752e9b
It is another Sunday like so many others and the local catholic church does its normal routine and at some point the confessional booths are opened to the public. Not many are attending this time, but one new person  really stands out, both from being new and pretty known in more adult entertainment circles. Luckily for Jade, she is very unknown to the people who run the church and most of the kongregation. She does not really try to hide her presence though, so does knowing of her status as a known adult star would surely get a shock from seeing her here.

She contemplates going into one of the booths. She was raised catholic and all, but of course this failed to really stick and she was never serious about it. The  thing that led her here was a recent experience at the studio where one of her co-workers simply quit from it, due to her getting married and she was even pregnant, hence her long absence. This led to Jade beginning to question her lifestyle up to this point and of course, what better way to try and be led on the right path than places like this.

She paces outside one of the booths, looking very unsure. She did not see a particular nun @ConfusedHumanBeing watching her.

large.zy6eFsn.jpg.ac6f5aef2e6cb242d5184f

Lilina almost held her breath as she got her first glimpse of Jade. The older woman panicked upon laying eyes on the rebellious looking futa, wondering what was happening for someone with so many piercings to be visiting holy grounds. Was she here for a confession, or here for trouble? Either way, Lilina was supposed to greet her... She was a woman of god, after all. She needed to love all regardless of looks... But for some reason, Lilina found herself loving the woman in front of her because of her looks. With another deep breath defying the anxiety of her first, Lilina made her way around the corner, and confronted Jade. 

"Are you okay?" Lilina asked with confidence tracing her lips into a bright smile. Service had been good today, with a generous amount of donations anyways. There was no need to worry or frown. "These are the confession booths over here... If you're interested in attending a sermon, the morning service just passed... Although we have another opening at 3:30. But I don't think we have met. I am sister Lilina. And you are...?" Lilina asked, extending both her hands out to Jade. For some reason, her fingers felt drawn to the woman in front of her. Lilina had to actively stop her hands from extending a few inches further at the noticeable bulge in Jade's pants.

Edited by ConfusedHumanBeing
  • Love 1

In a way, this interruption and sudden confrontation is one Jade finds well needed as it brings her out of her pacing around and mental looping, stopping her to simply focus on the nun dressed in the regular black and white habit. She has no idea about why this nun approached her, but is quickly made aware of her intentions."Ohhh..uhmh..you see, I just came to look around and...and..", she pauses and sighs deeply, before going on,".,...okay, look. Here is the truth...I..I have not exactly...led the most righteous and pieous life...and all that...and..well...some recent events made me rethink...my choices...what I want out of life...to maybe seek what...gives me value and happiness...", she says and falls silent, looking rather glum and down after speaking her mind. She nearly forget the introction and blushes hard."Ohhh...shi..I mean..so.sorry..umh....my name is Jade...Jade Luxington. Nice to meet you...sister Lilina. I did not mean...to be rude, please forgive me...", she finished while grasping the inviting hands.

Lilina was surprised by the girl's humble attitude. From first glance, she definitely wouldn't have expected such behavior from someone who looked like a hoodlum, definitely not someone with rings and piercings all over her face... And Lilina couldn't stop staring. Her eyes were drawn to Jade's piercings, while her hands seemed to unconsciously drag towards Jade's thighs until she felt the sudden clasp of foreign hands around her own. Lilina yelped in surprise and snapped her sinful thoughts away from Jade's body.

"Yes, Jade. It's all okay..." Lilina bit her lip to keep herself from doing anything rash. What the fuck was with this chick? Just the smell of her was driving Lilina insane. "If you would like... We can take this into the confessional booths? It might not help too much, but getting things off your chest would at least lighten the load."

OOC: Just a quick note. For a nun with a long lasting oath of celibacy, she is probably noticing the lewd parts of her body a bit too fast and much. Slow down a bit and give it some time. We are not in any sort of rush, after all 😄 

Jade's pick of clothing of today is a smaller and tight tanktop, some long leather boots and tight jeans, that really show off her lovely legs well and nicely. She has no idea she is being looked over by the presumable pieous and chaste nun named Lilina.She thinks it over a few more times, but it is the sister urging her, that pushes her to give in and accept the challenge of trying to convey her sins and ask for forgiveness. At least she hasn't murdered anyone or anything like that and most of her sins being of the more carnal kind."Ohhh..yeah...we can do that...thank you sister....after you", she says, waiting for the nun to enter and then does it herself in the adjacent empty booth.