Old blood looking for some MxF fun.

Hello hello,

The name is Aaron,

I am an rper with over 15+ years of experience on various sites (Chatango, Myspace, F-list, Aniroleplay)

Kind of fell out of the game due to college and work catching up with me, but I figured with all that is going on right now, time to scratch that itch of doing some good classic smut writing. I enjoy some fun story play and usually am on the para side, but quick one off short stories also keep me going. I am also a huge STEM nerd and a big time gaming enthusiast so you are more than welcome to hit me up for these conversations as well.

Some of the tags I like to go for:

NTR, Vanilla, Romance, Master x Slave, Hypnosis, Fantasy.

I usually like to cater to whomever I am roleplaying with as well, so do not be afraid to shoot me some of your own starters too.

I hope this is the start of a fun time in this new community with all new and old blood alike!

spacer.png

Well hello there Aaron, welcome to the land of Ecchi and Dreams... otherwise known as EcchiDreams~! xP It's nice to see a new face here, and you've got a cool avatar too! I take it you're a Zelda fan? Which games in the series have you played? ^-^

I can understand things like college taking up heaps of time and getting in the way of things, and I imagine there's a handful of us here who can relate, so, no need to feel bad if at any time you need to have a break and focus on IRL matters. Real life comes first, always! 🙂 

If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

We hope you have a wonderful time here and are able to find what you're looking for, and possibly more~. ^^ Take care, and Happy Dreaming!
🌻

Wait, you mean I do not have to choose between both?! Oh thank god.

I love your Chihiro photo! Danganronpa 1 and 2 were a lot of fun. Also thank you for the compliment, got it as a commission a long time ago. As for the Zeldas I have played...I am pretty sure to date I have finished every single official one that has come to the United States  in some way shape or form (Tingle’s adventure, your time will come!). 

Yah, upper grad was hell, was barely enough time to sleep, let alone time to write some smut.

Thank you so much for the information and the links. Also thank you for the kind words and the comments! I hope yourself a nice day as well. I am already having a great time here myself.

Just now, Aim2Plz said:

Wait, you mean I do not have to choose between both?! Oh thank god.

I love your Chihiro photo! Danganronpa 1 and 2 were a lot of fun. Also thank you for the compliment, got it as a commission a long time ago. As for the Zeldas I have played...I am pretty sure to date I have finished every single official one that has come to the United States  in some way shape or form (Tingle’s adventure, your time will come!). 

Yah, upper grad was hell, was barely enough time to sleep, let alone time to write some smut.

Thank you so much for the information and the links. Also thank you for the kind words and the comments! I hope yourself a nice day as well. I am already having a great time here myself.

Nope, they're both combined, like two for the price of one! xD

Ah, you recognise the character in my profile picture too! 😊 Chihiro's my favourite. I relate to him so much. c": And I loved played the first game, Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I'm yet to play the other games and I really need to stop procrastinating and get around to giving them a try! Also, I must say it's awesome that you're familiar with most if not all the Zelda games, even the spin-offs! I think my favourite Zelda games have always been A Link To The Past (SNES), Majora's Mask (N64), and The Minish Cap (GBA). I haven't played Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland but I've seen bits of it before and it looks amazing. 😂 

And I feel your pain about how time-consuming college is. x_x I was in college last year and it was... tiring, to say the very least. 😴

You're welcome and I'm happy to hear that you're having a good time here so far. I sincerely hope you continue to do so~!
☺️ 

Hot diggity dog! You guys are amazing!

Also oh man, the sequel is amazing! Especially if you have played the first one because it plays with your expectations.

Ye, collecting and playing videogames has been a habit of mine since I was a wee lad. Awesome choices for your favs! For me, I’d say  Windwaker and Link’s Awakening are some of my favs to play. Though I am pretty sure OOT is the one game I’ve finished the most LOL. MM is a lot of fun too. Honestly, they all got their own original thing to bring to the table and I love them.

Yerp, but the crippling debt and the job are worth it...right?

Archived