Getting Back Into Rping? ^^

Hi there.

It's been quite a while since I roleplayed on forums. About three years ago, I believe. Between then, I've had school and then finding work in the medical field, so I've been rping less and less. Recently, I've gotten back into it, so here I am looking for some good story-driven smut to play with. ❤️

About me:

-I love video games and drawing art among everything else, particularly drawing girls from different fandoms. I've recently delved into watercolors. My favorite types of games are rpgs, horror games, visual novels, and platformers. Really, anything that has fun or a good story for me to sink my teeth into.
-My favorite rps are 1x1s, usually revolving around Het or FxF. 
-I have been rping for a good eight years and usually write two paragraphs to eleven if the post calls for it.

Thank you! It's nice to meet you all!

Hi there austadophilus, welcome to EcchiDreams! ^^ It's nice that you've made a comeback to roleplaying and decided to join us and get into some creative writing!

Video games and drawing are some of my hobbies too. 🙂 If you're interesting in sharing any of your artwork you're more than welcome to post some stuff in the Creative Corner on the forums! It's entirely optional of course, and you don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought I'd let you know that the option is there in case you're interested. 😊 

If you're looking for some ways to get started here and become familiarised with what we offer and our do's and don'ts, I would recommend checking out the Welcome Pack written by the Community Administrators, which you can read here!

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

We hope you have a wonderful time here and are able to find what you're looking for, and possibly more~. ^^ Take care, and Happy Dreaming! 🌻

Archived