Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"yes I am better do it while I have the chance." Places pixi on top of Leona's back so they can kiss and grope each other, also to give streams a good look at both girls. "I think it's the dick that gets me the attention no way is it my personality. " Spanks pixi and rubs her ass. Spreads pixi's little pussy with my fingers" I think kitty needs to be fed" he said stroking her walls and letting her suck my fingers to her g spot and curls them against it while I let dreams watch me switch to Leona's pussy. Holds dreams and let's her watch me pound leona with pixi face down on top of her back."Peachy if they don't like it then they can get up and leave."

The little lady who was apparently not paying attention(afk) was really just so engrossed in the view of that fat veiny fuckmeat ruining the poor (lucky) girls holes~ and as the mans fingers checked her warm pink slit... it cleary had some... sympathy tears >///>... lets go with that.... either way it dripped down her theighs. 

Turning in Peachy's lap so that she's facing him, she gives him a quick but deep kiss. Letting her warm little tongue tease his before pulling away from his lips. Her legs spread around his waist, ass still in his lap, she lays back with her head between Akuja's legs. "Let me taste it?" She purrs opening her mouth up nice and wide for him.

Rests my head on dreams shoulder as I stroked her little clit."Aww I think your kitty is crying for some attention, here I'll give her lots of pettins so she doesn't feel lonely." He said sliding his fingers inside dreams wet little kitty. letting it suck his fingers in deeper until they reached her little sweet spot, he curled his fingers agaisnt it and started stroking her spot slowly while his thumb rubbed side to side agaisnt the tip of her clit. He slid his fingers out from Leona's mouth and spanked her once again before squeezing her round bouncing ass and feeling it jiggle in his hand while he pounded her tight wet little kitty feeling it drool and gush all over his cock while his tip stroked her spot.

Lowering his cock over Pixi’s mouth, he teases her by running his tip along her lips and tapping it on her tongue. He twitched from the delicate touch before inserting his member into her waiting mouth. He groans in pleasure as he leaves his arms behind his back to let Pixi enjoy her little meal, saying under his breath, “Now, now. Don’t rush it. Just savor this delicious throbbing cock like a good little slut~ Nice and slow~”

Her body wiggles, hips grinding for Peachy, as she closes he sweet lips around Aku's cock. Her tongue swirling around the head as she moaned for the men. The sound sending vibrations though his dick, down to his root. Reaching above her head, her little hands hold onto Akuja's hips. Holding him still as  her little mouth sucks a little more of his thick cock in.

Archived