Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had a crummy week, we referred a new person who was trying to top chara to the open sex club, and im generally looking to start new rps/restart old rps

If your asking about whats new for the site... all i can say for sure is the site is alot more mobile friendly, which is nice ~w~ ♡

"I think he wanted to be on bottom actually, but yeah i think the site is more mobile friendly, but they had a crash last night and had to work the bugs out. also I'm curious if the god of RP has become the dick or the girl taking the dick or both..like he transformed into a girl who is constantly taking a disembodied dick ."

Best option is to be ready to forget one way or the other, if you try to cling to happiness, then you will be disappointed when the moment to moment is not as enjoyable. And if your sad or suffering, then grieve and get through it, and make the little things shine brighter... be optimistic in the moment, and pessimistic by the hour... due whatever makes things easier at the time

Tl:dr bounce your mood like a yoyo

• 1 month later...

Archived