Last post wins (nsfw)

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

off in the distance, from another reality, or atleast another room... you sense an approving nod as a father figure somewhere approves your win.

...meanwhile the cat does nap things, it is a good time

Finally! The fatherly approval I've always been yearning for! No pillow fort or igloo could ever be so delightful as this...

...though, um, a cat doing nap things might. All this bodily friction, it, uh... it might result in a different sort of cat toy sprouting up... >.>

Alas, I shall lay here, now a mattress for a cat girl, just... listening to the sounds of things happening around the room...

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stop and think, then take Dragonne off my dick to turn her around so her back is to me, then I stuff that thick chocolate log back up her red hot ass and ravage it against the wall, holding one horning and spanking her with the other. He realizes cat is naked" Dose cat want some ofthis meat?" He asked  now holding Dragonne up by both horns and making that meat spin as he brings her in front of the sleepy kitty.

For a brief moment he believes he might have his freedom back and feeling might just return to his toes, but no, instead, he, um... he gets smothered by two lovely pillows.

He can still breath, for now, but he's not sure how to feel about every win coming with questionable circumstances.

Decides to try and motorboat the fleshy pillows while lying on his back and being smothered. It... doesn't go as well as he had hoped, and now his face has his own saliva smeared against it from the attempted motorboat.

Still, what a pleasant place to be.

Archived