Last post wins (nsfw)

"I won't Leona" spanks her and rubs her ass before pounding her ass hard with my long thick cock. My hard thick cock drives through her tight little ass while he runs his fingers through her soft black hair. He slid his fingers back and forth against the base of her clit and moaned over her fixated.on her round bouncing ass.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lays on her back, looking up as Pixi crosses the room to join Chara and Leona. Looking down her own body, she sees Iori slowly slide himself deep inside of her. She briefly closes her eyes, letting out a tiny moan, then reaches her hands up over her head, reaching for Akuja's cock. She wraps slender fingers around Akuja and slides her hand along his length. Her pussy clenches tight around Iori  as he slides further inside, her quiet moans barely audible as she strokes Akuja's cock.

The tension rises with passing moment as he feels Isabella's insides quivering and embracing his manhood tighter, the deeper he enters. He heaves a heavy sigh to cope with the excitement and wraps his arms around her hips to pull her closer. "Shiet... you are so fucking tight.." Iori mutters as he struggles to rummage deeper inside Isabella. Panting hard, he stands on his knees and tightly grips on to her hips as he starts to thrust back and forth, while his hues glues on her wobbling breasts. His gaze often shifts to how Akuja's member twitches in her soft grip.

“Aaawww... There she goes...” Akuja seeing Pixi leave him for Chara and Leona left a part of himself a bit empty, but his attention would return down on Isabelle who, still on her back, began to stroke his cock. “Hmph. So be it then...” Akuja sighed. With his cock now in the hands of Isabelle, he reached over to get a feel on her chest. 

Isabella feels herself clenching tightly with every move Iori makes, her insides gripping him like a fist. He feels so large inside of her that she moans again as her body rocks with his thrusts, her tiny breasts sliding up and down with the movement of her body. "God, yes," she says, her voice a purr of erotic pleasure. "Fuck me." She wraps her legs around Iori's waist, loving the feel of his hands on her hips. She cranes her neck, stretching her mouth to barely get her lips around the tip of Akuja's head, her tongue reaching out to tickle the tip as one hand strokes his cock and the other reaches up to try to pull him closer. 

Archived