Last post wins (nsfw)

"Oh each girl only has one dick inside them, so unless you had two cocks it wouldn't be triple penetration " Swithes back to Leona's ass and pushes his cock deep inside the hole spreading it and stuffing it until he reaches the base then smacks her ass and watches it shake around his hard cock.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"nice try dreams butt I tell ya what." Puts my arm around her and gives dreams lots of snuggles and a close up view of my dick sliding in and out of Leona s tight little ass, giving her full view of those cheeks clapping around his cock and that thick veiny shaft plunging in and out of her ass. Even a good look at my dripping wet fingers after rubbing Leona's clit.

As she was pulled in for a close up view of a cute little asshole getting stretched around an oversized throbbing length of fuck meat plowing into that tight twitchy tush... she simple nodded, and stated- "point taken. Never mind and carry on" she firmly stated before appreciating her front row seat just abit more.

" that's so fucking hot Leona oh shit." He said rubbing her little clit while his cock slid back and forth in her ass, rolling his hips he started bouncing Leona's ass to a beat while running his fingers through dreams hair and holding her to his side so she can watch that big bouncy ass and be as entrances by it as he is. Then rubs down dreams back and rubs her ass pounding Leona at a harder pace.

*somehow the sheepish little lass produces a notebook and started writing down all this lewd nonsense, her eyes wide and entranced, her face flushed pink, and her breaths coming out ragged as she fully devotes herself to writing this down... for research purposes of course... yep.

Moans loudly as chara pounds into her ass. Whimpering of renew desire she felt her breasts bouncing up and down beneath her. Looking back with heated breathes she moans,"Chara...mmm....you're gonna make me cum so much we are gonna need a mop boy." 

"you will be soaking wet in more ways than one." Pounds her tight little ass harder drawing back and pounding her rhythmically with hard deep thrusts while massaging dreams ass then rubbing between her legs while she writes this all down. Grabs Leona's shoulder and beings her to her knees filling her ass with my cock and grinding slowly so the three of us can make out. 

"welcome back pixi!" Makes out with Leona and dreams while still pounding into Leona's ass. With both arms around them I rub Leona's clit and massage dreams ass, giving it a firm squeeze while we three slide our tongues bin each other's mouths, brushes my finger tips over dreams hips and strokes her little clit.

After kissing Leona's neck I bend her back over and let dreams watch me pound her tight little ass drawing back far and thrusting slowly so dreams can watch every inch of that shaft plow through Leona's ass. Reaches my hand back and spanks Leona hard so dreams can see that ass jiggle while I rub dreams little clit..

Archived