Last post wins (nsfw)

His finger tips caressed Dreams little spot while his tip stroked Leona's. His fingers and his cock soaking wet, the sounds of their juices dripping onto the floor was drown out by the moans and clapping of Leona's cheeks. His free hand rubbing her back and ass while he pounded into her vigorously.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quietly watched with a catish glint in her eyes and a whiley curve to her lips... watching the sight of that big fat throbbing rod of fuckmeat playing a game of hide the dick~ sneakily pumping that stiff throbbing cock into a hot trembling slick cocksleeve of a cunt... hearing that slick slapping sound as it loudly churned up that girl little pussy... making  me tremble with anticipation as i snuggled up, nuzzling my cheek into his, pressing my chest into his back, and clutching my fingers against his chest... enraptured in the sight "I really enjoy this~"

"mmm I'm glad it makes you feel as good as we do." Rubs dreams thigh, petting it while running his other set of fingers through Leona's s hair his cock drawing back and easing into Leona letting dreams get a good long look at that slick, thick, fuck stick plow through Leona's s tight little pussy.he pulled back once more and gave a hard thrust that pressed his cock deeply against Leona's cervix before he turned her head and kissed her then kisses dreams while groping her thigh and ass.nthen starts rolling his hips tightly stroking leona's spot constantly.

She was simply enjoying the view... so much so that when he kissed her she kept her eyes open to watch that dick slipping into that warm wet hole... all well her tongue was lazily tangling itself up with that eager little licker of his... all n all she seemed happy with the view... and the reactions of the cute little slut he was fucking probably helped atleast abit

He rubbed the back of dreams thigh and grazed her little clit with his finger tips  stroking it slowly to the rhythm of his hips as they pumped his cock through Leona's tight little fuck hole. He moaned his moans were practically in dreams ear, getting louder the faster he stroked Leona's spot. A confused look on his face formed when he heard the sound of sloshing wet pussy coming from behind the door near them. "Hey you can come in here!" He said loud enough for Cad to hear  pumping his big cock in and out of Leona

Cad lets out a squeak, her face going red with embarrassment at being caught. Poking her head in through the door, she can't seem to stop rubbing her little pink clit. Even as she slinks into the room, she keeps her hand between her pussy lips. 

"It's ok?" she says softly. 

Sitting back against the wall, Cad slides a finger in and out of her soaking slit. She moans quietly as she watches Leona's expression overflowing with pleasure from Chara's pounding cock. 

"sure pick a spot in the pile and anyone of us, or all three of us would be glad to help you play with that pretty pink pussy." He never even break his stride looking right at Cad while his cock plunges Leona's little pussy. His hand rubbing dreams thigh as she watches Leona's fuck hole get pounded into like the little cock sleeve it is. His cock throbbing deeply against her g spot and cervix as it continuously stroked it.

realizing up until now she had not established what kind of girl she was... so for the sake of establishing things as cannon... her two pointed cat ears twitched in delight as her full body shuddered with delight... her little tail shuddering with bliss as his hands ran along the nekos smooth thigh... a small mewl of delight leaving her lips as she raised on fur covered hand and gave the new arrival a thumbs up... her body being mostly bare of fluff aside from abit on her lower back by her tail, and a bit rimming each of her wrists and ankles... coating the rest of her hands and feet... regardless... she appreciated the view... as she slightly slitted eyes narrowed watching the view... a small rumble of a purr came from her lips

edit: the kitten seemed to very much enjoy getting pet by the new lady.... idly resting her tail over the girls thighs as the spooning kept stacking... in a kind of ridiculous capacity... but it was nice so... ah well

Kissing Cad back as she kissed him a grin started to form on his face." Hey can you squat over me and dreams I'm sure she would love a better view of your pretty pink kitty, he said with every intention of dreams watching him eat her pussy and fuck leona, which ever she felt like looking at. His hips continued to pound his mighty monster cock into Leona's tight little pussy, while he gropes and massages Cads breasts while she piled on top of him and dreams. Their collective moans filling the room from all the fucking and fingering going on in the lewd orgy pile.

Archived