Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watches as everyone goes off to enjoy chocolate-covered cock, smiling happily and waving.

Izzy unbuttons her blouse, takes it off, sand then hangs it neatly across the back of a chair. She then removes her bra and tosses it onto the same chair. The cool air makes her nipples harden slightly, and she plays with them a little, getting them good and firm. Approaching the chocolate fountain, she leans her body forward until one nipple is pushed under the steady flow of chocolate.

It's warm as it cascades down over her nipple, a small drip running down the bottom of her breast and onto her ribs. She turns to put the other nipple into the chocolate stream, this time leaning too far and covering most of her breast. She giggles and she leans off balance and hits the edge of the fountain, tilting it dangerously sideways, spilling more chocolate onto her chest and stomach. It runs down her body, and she quickly tugs off her skirt and panties to keep them from getting covered in chocolate. It runs down over her waist in long, dark brown drips that stand out in start contrast to her pale skin. She looks down her body, shrugs, and scoops more chocolate out of the fountain, letting it trickle from her hands down her belly, then feels it flow down her thighs, between her legs, and moans in pleasure as it begins to harden. 

She leans back away from the fountain, her naked body almost half covered in cooling chocolate. She places one finger softly into her own mouth and begins to suck it in and out as she looks around the room, watching the festivities.

Cad gives Leona and Izzy an appreciative look, enjoying the sight of the liquid chocolate running down Izzy's body. Pulling her lips off of GoRP's cock with pop, she starts stroking him. 

"You look delicious, lovely," Cad says to Izzy. "Would you like any help getting all that chocolate off?" She licks her lips, keeping an eye on Izzy's glistening body as she goes back to blowing GoRP.

Watches dizzy get her self covered in chocolate then leans in and starts licking and biting rhe hardening chocolate off of her pale akin while Leona licks my hardened chocolate Dick. Running my fingers through leonas hair I start really feeding her my long chocolate pole while licking thw chocolate off izzys nipple and sucking her nipple before lapping up chocolate once again.

“You’re sexy as hell, Izzy, but that’s just the good usual,” RP says. Somehow his dick was a bigger and harder. “I’d love to help clean the chocolate off any lady here. Shall I start with you?” He asks, looking at Cad as she sucks his twitching cock. “Allow me to lean back, and you can have a nice seat on my face, dear.”

Keeps feeding Leona my chocolate covered Dick letting the hard chocolate shell melt in her mouth. Her lips ans throat peeling it off as the chocolatw.clats her throat and slides down her stomach. I moan as the chocolaty shell encasing my meat is removes leaving my throbbing hard Dick to feel the warm sensual pleasure of Leona's throat. I begin to Fuck her throat then pulls back and pours more chocolate along my shaft and into her mouth for her to taste.

I stay leaned into Izzy licking the chocolate off her breast and pealing the hardened chocolate off with my tongue then sucking on her nipple pulling it with my lips and wiggling my tongue against it, licking away at the chocolate residue that coats her nipple then moans against her hard sensitive nipple while Leona sucks my cock.

Izzy leans in and gives Chara a slow, chocolatey kiss, then straddles GoRP's face. She leans down along his body so she can get close to Cad as she sucks his cock. 

"You are so sexy with your lips wrapped around a chocolate cock," Izzy says as she slides her face closer to Cad. She just watches her work, admiring her skill and technique, getting lost in her beauty as she watches her suck.

RP puts his free hand on Izzy’s head, feeling her smooth hair. “You’re both very beautiful girls,” he says. “I want to make both of you feel so good....” he starts thrusting harder into Cad’s throat, wanting to let her know he wants her to swallow his load when it comes around.

Cad blushes as Izzy leans close to her. She reaches forward and traces her fingers down across Izzy's shoulders and the tops of her breasts, caressing light handprints into the creamy chocolate. 

She lets out a moan, closing her eyes as GoRP starts to buck his hips. He hits the back of her throat as she works her tongue and lips into a tight seal. Letting him take over, Cad leans close, her breasts lightly scraping his thighs. 

RP moans in pleasure, pulling her head into his twitching cock as it spurts warm semen down her throat. He thrusts a little as he does this, which lets a little land on her tongue for her to taste alongside the chocolate.

”Thanks babe,” he says. “Now, do you still want me to have my turn with you?” He traces the arrow of chocolate Cad made on herself earlier.

RP gladly licks the chocolate-flavored pussy. Or was it pussy-flavored chocolate? He didn’t care, because his tongue explores her folds thoroughly as the girls licked his dick enthusiastically. He was glad he could finally show he wanted to please the girls as best he can. He lifts his hand towards Cad, motioning her with one finger, wondering if she would let him finger her.

Archived