Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Don't act like you're the only one who knows what he's doing just because you've got a penis," she said, full of more 'tude than normal. She turned the 'ude back down and reached adjusted what she thought was the lewdness settings, but this time it was the nude-ness, and she suddenly found herself naked!

"I act like I know what im doing because I spent 4 years in college leaning how to do this, and thats sexist of you to accuse me of being sexist." He turned to tudeness setting down so that no body has any attitude. " but yeah these are labeled weird it best not to fuck around too much." Is also naked and grabs Izzy's butt and massages it. " Here take a knee and open up wide and Ill show you how it all works."

It was total chaos, the cat had maxed out everything, having caught the eye of Chad, just before she had escaped completely, he had to defend him self against a politely rampaging Isabella before I could use my claw tentacle, hand, wing, to load from an auto save. Every thing was normal, the cat had escaped, he is probably supposed to feed cat but cat dose not seem to care, brings lewditude up 3 degrees. 

Archived