Deva Orjho's Room

"Mmm, well, I'm sure you can find out~ Buuuuut, they're just soooooo heavy some days~ It's as if I got a whole sea of milk just sloshing about in these puppies~" Deva cooed as she moved her boobs and there was the slosh of her milk in those huge mammaries. "I wouldn't be against seeing how much you can drink up though~" She purred as being so close to his face. He could feel her humid breath huff against his face. "mmmn~ You have such a pretty face~ It almost makes me jealous~" She purred leaning in and her lips teasingly stole a kiss from his before she leaned in to whisper in his ear. "If you want a more solid taste of my lips~ Go right ahead~ Otherwise, I might end up being the one who is doing all the exploring~" She whispered in a low, husky tone. She shifted her body soon her bare body sat on top of his lap and his cock that jutted from his groin was grinding against the outer wall of her cunny. 

• Like 1

Zach directed his attention to her large bosom that he has already toyed around with, biting down his lower lip as he looks back up into her eyes. "Hmm, I'll think about it...~" Referring to the challenge of how much he can drink up, he certainly needs an empty stomach for that, although given how he needs water - well, liquid - to live, it's surely a lot he could take. When Deva mentions that he has a pretty face, he grins, unable to take his gaze off of hers. It doesn't surprise him much that she stole a kiss, instinctively returning the quick smooch. "Why, thank you kindly!~ You certainly have beautiful facial features yourself...~" He murmurs in return, his hand now being on her cheek to caress it with his thumb, gently. Hearing her whisper in his ear made him feel more excited once again, his member aching for more action, although clearly he doesn't seem to focus on that. Whilst she sits in such a way that her cunny grinds against him, he lets out a soft sigh and puts his hands on her hips, having to lean slightly up to actually dive into her lips, not wasting anymore time in explaining what he's about to do and such. He kisses her deeply, his eyes closed now as well. Since she's a big, beautiful girl, it's no shame to admit that her entire body pushing against his chest whilst they kiss has him try his best to keep himself up straight, so at some point he will have to fall backwards with her on top, but this isn't something that he's going to complain about. While they kiss, he even surprises her with his tongue which was surprisingly a bit longer than that of a human, but it's nothing crazy. If anything, it makes french kissing even better! If she lets his tongue into her hot mouth, he'd try to wrestle her tongue with his own.

She murred as his lips pressed against hers and she didn't hesitate long as she reciprocated. Her mouth opening instantly and her tongue rolling along with his. Her tongue was rather normal but even though it wasn't anything to write home about. She was aggressive in the kiss just as her rumored personality as she slid into his mouth. "Nnnnngh~" She flushed as her hefty-body pressed against him. Her naked rear pushing out enveloping his cock between her powerful booty cheeks. Her breasts meanwhile smothered against his chest as she leaned forward. Her body slowly pushed at his to fall back so she could lay down on top of him. Her hands slowly moved as she felt for his hands and soon grabbed onto his hands in a passionate grip. Her cunny slobbering for the next meal that his naughty sausage could fill her voracious body. 

Given the size and looks of the busy Wyvern on top of him, she practically engulfed his entire chest with just her breasts. Moaning are the only sounds he can make, as he is too busy doing something else with his mouth, that being kissing her. Just as expected, she pushed him to lay down on the bed, and so he did, as now she would be on top of him. Before she could grab onto his hands, seeing the position she's in and such, he does use on of his hands to align his cock at her cunny instead, he himself eager to get another feel of her despite the amount of times he came already. She no longer has to be thirsty, because he's about to give it to her once more, although this time he is unable to do a lot of movements, all thanks to her being on top of him. Through little to no error, she is now riding him, his member inside her again. It throbs, aching for more. Whilst continuing to kiss her, he does open one of his eyes, because he feels like he needs to take a long look at her face. He thought she was an aggressive bully, but in reality she's a needy gal, which is a fact that Zach is glad to know. Finally, moved his hand back onto her hips, not minding her passionate grip.

Deva moaned as she smooched his lips with blazing passion. Her tongue finding and coiling around his as she drooled into his mouth and at the same time took in some of his own saliva. "mmmnph~" She groaned as she rolled her hips on top of him stirring his rod that had plunged inside of her again. Her tight depths mercilessly squeezing down on his schlong as she tried to squeeze out the milk that was in his shaft. After a few hot moments like this, she pulled her lips off from his with a seductive purr. "Nnnmph~" She groaned as she placed one hand on top of his chest and pulled herself up taking proper cowgirl positioning~ Her hips rose up before slamming back down with a cry of pleasure escaping her lips. "Fuck~" She shuddered as her body began to bounce on top of him with a primal mating instinct. 

Tasting every drop of saliva and every bud on her tongue with his, he swallows once his mouth is too full with saliva, appreciating the liquid, as his own body is quite needy of it to survive longer on ground. Originally he would sleep inside liquid, but the amount he got from Deva today is more than enough to have him survive for at least 2 days outside of the water. Her milk must be special. Taking his breaths in a jagged way once she got off of his mouth, the excessive a mount of saliva connecting their mouths together not even separating just yet. Seeing her getting into a cowgirl position, he moves his hands over to her breasts just for a few moments, getting a few second feel-up of her jugs then quickly moving his palms onto her thighs, groping them every once in a while as she rides him. He watches her breasts bounce, then looks up into her eyes, biting his lower lip. With just a few blinks of the eye, quite some time passes and Zach is at his limit, again, his cock pumping her insides full of cum once again. "Mnhhaaahh...~" Panting, he moans out, looking weakly at her. "You can take a lot, don't you, Deva...~ You naughty monster...~" He cooed out, grinning once at her and licking his lips and curious about her next move.

Deva panted as she felt Zach's hot cum flood inside of her cunny again and she let out a happy sigh as she rotated her hips stirring his cock inside of her drenched and filled honeypot. "Hehe~ Thanks for noticing~" She purred. She looked way more happier and a lot more laid-back compared to before. If anything it seemed like she might've been more succubus than wyvern but perhaps that was just her loosening up to someone who got past her 'bad girl' facade and saw that she was just extraordinarily greedy. "I give a lot but I take a lot more." She purred as she leaned in strutting her size a bit as her boobies smothered his face teasingly. She wiggled her chest motorboating him teasingly not getting off of his cock as she enjoyed the feel of it inside of her. "Mmm~" 

Changing where his palms are once again as she leans in to smother him, placing his hands on the side of her breasts and indeed jokingly motorboats them, letting out a chuckle as he tries to look back up at her. He can't help but to move his mouth over to one of her nipples, licking it just before sucking it a few times again, trying to see if milk is going to flow once again, although all he would do is just drink a gulp or so, if it does. He'd let it go then, not minding that it drips out on his face or anything, licking his lips again. "I wish I could stay here like this with you forever...~ I'd never get tired of you...~" He says, grinning. Quite a bold wish, but he seems to be enjoying himself way much with Deva. Perhaps he mainly wishes for them to meet later in the future like this, once more. "Well, what's next?~ There's still a lot of sex positions left...~" He teases her, giving her breasts a few inaudible kisses whilst still looking up at her gaze with his own, having satisfied her and himself for now, but never a problem to get more. It's also notable that his dick was still hard and throbbing inside her. Just how many more times can he cum? He's exhausted, given his breathing and such.

Deva hummed as she thought about what position they should take up next but chuckled as she stayed where she was. "Mmm, how about we take a small break~ You've been putting on a brave face for so long as I greedily used you~ Why not we just take a moment to catch our breath~" She purred as she petted his head with one hand. "Of course~ If you still wish to satisfy my greed then we could perhaps have some fun in seeing how many of your tendrils can fit inside of my pussy at the same time as your cock~" She whispered teasingly in his ear. 

Whilst she was talking, he was leaning up a bit, but upon hearing her utter the words of catching breath, he lets himself relax under her a little more, however his cock remains hard still inside her. He slowly pants, smiling as she pet him on the head, keeping his hands on her thighs. He looks over her body, checking her out from head to knee since she was still in a cowgirl position. "Well...~ I would say let's catch our breath, but I know you're still hungry, and since you suggested that, it does make me wonder...~ How big really is that delicious pussy of yours?~ That I've yet to properly taste...~" He grins with a teasing tone at the last sentence, as he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Suddenly, a bit above from his pelvis, two cock tendrils start to emerge, "staring" immediately up at her face, however now it was only Zach's actual stare on her face, whilst his cock tendrils shift and change positions, slowly crawling over to her pussy that was currently stuffed with his member. One at a time, a tendril approaches the juicy meaty hole and tries to see if it can fit. If it indeed can, he would then try the same thing with his other tendril. He bit down onto his lower lip once more, letting out a soft moan, but only if this idea of hers worked out.