The Entrance Area

He moaned looking down at her and watching as she bobbed her head, the slurping sounds adding to the pleasure, feeling her fingers rub against his hot throbbing dick helped his body relax, and he enjoyed the way her hair swung back and forth while she bobbed and stroked him. Reaching over he placed his hand on her head and patted it, stroking her hair as if he was petting a dog while she panted. "Yeah it is!"  He bit his bottom lip watching her lick the bottom of her hand and moaned watching her stroke his cock with her wet hand while she fingered her self.

It was pretty clear that she was almost ready for it, it wouldn't be long until he fired off his load into her," Keep sucking it like that and it will fire off a few rounds soon." He said looking down at her and smiling playfully while she stroked his cock in her hand. He looked down at her breasts watching them shake with every move she made until he set his big brown eyes onto her Hazel ones. @Daal

Edited by RadChad

as i sip my drink i see a guy walk in nervous and hesitant and watch him walk over to the mini bar after a bit i turn to face him with a somewhat soft smile "first time here?" i ask and give a soft chuckle and look behind me 

i never really went to places like this as i was always busy with work and never had the energy to,but after awhile i grew tired of being by myself at home and decided to come here,as it was the most popular place in town right now. i wasn't really looking to take someone home or to there place but i didn't really care tonight as i was slowly started to get a bit drunk