The Entrance Area

Emelia walks in to the entrance of the club holding her breath. She's never been to a place like this before. She can feel herself tensing. She wonders if it's anxiety or excitement that has her so on edge. She straightens herself and make her way to the bar and takes a seat. The tucks a stand of her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear and orders a drink. She then turns to survey the room.

Vick walking into the entrance area and looking around a bit confused still he doesn't really know what to do around here, biting his lower lip softly and running his fingers through his hair gentle.

"Well this is going to be interesting..."

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soon after, big Buck walked by the bar at the entrance area to get a few drinks,"This isn't exactly a quiet place to be reading. "He said standing over her a tall dark muscular figure  looming over her as she sat on the stool. "I can see you don't normally do this kind of thing?" He said peering down at her, butt naked  his piercing's shining in the neon lights of the club." Let me pick you up and I'll show you a good time, that will change your life forever," He said with a grin, his big thigh long cock literally less than a foot away from her.

Kat felt a little scared, having a stranger just walk up to her. Everyone’s told her she was too shy, too anxious, and WAY too uptight…Try new things, that’s what they always told me…well, Today’s the day to listen…

Kat still felt herself shaking. “O-Okay…”

Buck picked her up and put her on his shoulder, and carried her over to the lounge area by the bar then sat her on his lap and rubbed her back. "You are new here, you're shaking like a leaf, are you intimated by me or just a general awkwardness around new people? Anyway what's your name?" He asked  letting her relax on his lap and curl up to him. "I know it can be a little odd for people to just come up to you but it's normal in a place like this. So tell the big naked man what's got you so afraid?"

• 5 months later...

Miranda stood outside the infamous Open Sex Club and stared at the doors as if willing herself to go inside, but she made no move to do so.

She wore a plain black pencil skirt and white blouse, black pumps, and black blazer. She had come straight from work, and her long, brown hair was still twisted up atop her head. Her blue eyes sparkled behind her glasses. Plain, silver jewelry glinted on her ears, at her throat, and on her wrist.

She stood just over five feet tall, a short slim girl. Her boyfriend had called her a spinner, and when she didn't know what that meant, he showed her. She liked being tiny, being the kind of girl that men could literally toss around. She loved big, strong men using her for their pleasure. And that was why she was here. Ever since she dumped Kyle, that pretentious prick with the big dick, she'd craved cock more than she expected. She knew what she could get here - anonymous sex, as much of it as she could handle, with no strings attached.

She took a deep breath, lifted her chin, squared her shoulders, and walked inside. She looked around, saw beds, a bar, tables, and decided to just go for it. She was here for a reason. She strode directly to a bed and set down her purse on the small round table beside it. She took off her blazer and hung it over the back of a nearby chair. She wondered if anyone had noticed her yet, but didn't look around as she unzipped the pencil skirt and slid it down off her legs revealing the black garter belt, panties, and stockings beneath. She left her heels on as she set the skirt on the chair, then unbuttoned her blouse, shrugged it off, and set it on the chair as well.

She climbed onto the bed in black lingerie and knelt in the middle of the mattress. Her breathing was fast, more from nerves than excitement. but she forced herself to continue. She slid one hand between her own legs, slow and sensual, exploring over the soft surface of the panties there. Her other hand cupped one breast. She slid her thumb over her nipple through the bra as one finger stroked between her own legs. She hoped someone would see her and join her. She still had no idea how many people were here, and made a point of not looking to see.

Someone would come. Someone would touch her. Someone would fuck her. That's what this place was for...

[edit: changed her hair color to brown]

Edited by IsabellaRose
  • Love 2

"You know if you are the kind of girl who likes to do it in bed, you might wanna get a private room." 

In strode a tall well robust man standing over her like a golden god cut from head to toe in long but thick and sturdy lifting muscles. Not just small rippling body builder muscles but fuck did he have those to with a long trail of abs leading to a even longer swinging golden cock. His eyes shimmering were shadowed by his brows and the locks of long golden hair that hung over his face. His gaze so unwavering that she could even see the green that linned his pupels. Like islands surrounding two black pits, the shimmer of his eyes like waves crashing on a shore, surrounded by mirky blue circles, further surrounded by the white of his eyes.

Before she could speak he said "Mmm I get it, you are here to get picked up." He said in a low dusty growl, that sounded deep and heavy.

He then walked over to the bed and scooped her up in his arms, cradling her before he locked his hands, folding her body in his long golden arms before he spun her around on a small table near the bar, spinning her until her legs were facing him. "The guarder belt looks good but you gotta wear stuff with easy access. " He said undoing her guarder belt but taking her panties off and putting it back on. "There much better." He said before flopping his cock across her stomach and making her look at it as he stroked her little clit. His hand holding her head in place to make her watch his get hard from touching and manhandling her.

"Name's Lee what's yours?" He said expressionless until the faint crack of a smile broke through. He clearly isn't a gentlemen but isn't timid either. Especially when he starts to take a loose grip of her neck and feel her body, slowly groping her all over then rubbing her clit until he was fully hard. Then he placed his hand on her chest then laid her down with a chair supporting the back of her head. 

"I know it might be a little difficult opening up to people you meet like this, but if you give me a chance I'm sure you will have a good time... in every room of this club."  He said before stepping back, sliding his long cock off her, lifting and spreading her legs, then spreading her tiny little pussy with that thick golden spear.

@IsabellaRose

Edited by Cash Money Chad
  • Love 1