The Entrance Area

[Leaning towards the wall in which he crouched in front of, his back soon touched it, then he'd slide down onto his backside, and pull his legs inward to cross beneath his weight. Taking the bowl of popcorn off the floor, he sat thar in the small gap his legs had formed, and chucked one or two kennels into his mouth.]

"It's ok Sonja, you don't have to be embarrassed about being curious at a sex club. I showed up because the new people here aren't engaging each other so I thought I might lead by example and talk to people. Show'em how to get things going, but you don't seem to eager to put on a show. So how's about a drink to help ya settle in?"

[Several minutes later, he was out of popcorn, and hadn't even touched his soda since popping up around these parts. How odd. Eyes glanced down to the neglected bottle, then he snatched it up, and twisted the cap off with a loud pop. Chin turned up, head tilted back, and nearly every ounce of that dark liquid ran down his throat. Then he'd adjust, head lowered right before a loud burp passed his lips. Not fast enough to cover his mouth with his free hand. A shrug rolled off his shoulders, and he sealed off the drink with the cap again.]

• 2 weeks later...

Sapphire yawned as she walked into the entrance area of the place. She had been walking around but was now curious to see if there was anyone new. She saw a new girl named amber with another girl but they looked a little nervous about trying anything together and thought they needed a guy. Sapphire soon sat on a bench looking around "I wonder if there's anyone with huge cocks that like stretching sluts"