Private Room 2

Please send me an EcchiText or ask in OOC in order to use a private room.

One of the private rooms. Within each private room, the players that decide to be here can use whatever fetishes they agree upon. While in use assume the rooms are always locked. Please try to ask permission before deciding to barge in (or ask to do so in parenthesis). You can, however, always knock on the door. Do note you can be denied entry though.

Edited by God of RP

• 2 months later...

(Private room #2)

2 men carried the girl into the room.  She was stripped down to her bra panties and garterbelt, gagged and bound.  She was placed on a couch with a note posted on the outside of the private room door....

'Hi....I'm Melody....I lost a bet and now I'm paying the price.....I'm inside tied up and gagged....I had to agree to be used by anyone, anyway they want.....please use this wannabe slut....'

Inside the dark haired brunette struggled, the drug now wearing off....large.318-34a76bebb725a0854ff3eda23f024bc3.jpg.0535a7635d042bcd5d92a271124e0eb7.jpg

Cliff was wandering around the club looking for something to do, everyone was so preoccupied with sex that no one seemed to notice two men dragging a unconscious woman into a private room. This screamed of fuckery and he went to go do something about it, the crowd of people was pretty dense and it took a little time to get there, but by the time he arrived the two men pushed past him fleeing the room quickly one of the saying "She's all yours pal." Cliff didn't even have time for a come back he just walked inside the room to see Melody struggle, walking inside he looked around to see it was just them in there. He picked up the note and read it out loud, "Looks like you didn't AGREE to anything." Cliff showed her the note, "So I tell you what, I'll be happy to let you honor your little bet, whatever the fuck it was, but you have to tell me you want it." 

"If you don't, I'll just leave the room and beat the shit out of the guys that did this to you. Then again I might want to do that anyway and make them watch " Cliff asked walking his fingers up her shoulder making his way to her gag. With a little sly smile he pulled down her gag and let her answer him. His piercing blue eyes never leaving hers as he gazed down upon her, bound and helpless on the couch in front of him. "What do you say?"

Melody now had the gag removed but she was still laying on the couch on her side, her wrists bound to her ankles, the straps of her garterbelt across the underside of her thighs.

"I lost a bet," she said, licking her lips...."If you want to fuck me, all I can do is.....this...."

she wriggled around, showing him how helpless she was.  "See?....can't do more than struggle...."

her pussy was visible between her thighs.....she couldn't wait to be used likle a captive whore.....

Cliff's smile formed into a grin when she said she had lost the bet, but when she licked her lips that was all the answer he really needed. Her body clearly was saying yes even if she didn't want to outright say it, He looked over at her exposed pussy when she showed him that all she could do was struggle." There's a good girl." Cliff said rubbing her cheek then running his fingers through her hair making her watch as he used his other hand to take off his clothes. He kept his hand to her head as he removed his pants  and let her see the thick Veiny cock that was about to ravage her helpless little pussy. He took his hand away and got behind her rubbing her hard little clit until he saw that horney little pussy gush in anticipation of his thick cock.

"Mmmmmm" He let out a faint growl as he eagerly spread her little pussy with his cock. He shrugged to him self no longer worried about getting the men who tied her." I'm curious, what was the bet for?" He asked before moaning through his teeth as his cock plunged inside her throbbing wet little pussy. It got even thicker inside of her as it swelled quickly against her tight throbbing walls. another growling moan slipped from his lips as she started to suck him into her pussy, the tip arriving at her cervix and g spot quickly. He gave that big round ass a smack before rolling hips hips stroking her g spot with his massively thick tip, each stroke pressing it deeper against it as he cock slid back and forth inside her.

Melody hated that she had been tied up in this position, laying on her side, legs bent upwards, wrists bound to her tied ankles.  Her pussy was so visible and vulnerable between her upper thighs.....but at the same time she never felt so turned on.  She was totally helpless to stop whatever was going to happen to her.

"Oh my God," she whispered as she saw his huge cock spring out from his pants, knowing all that length waqs destined for her.

"I......I betted a girl that I would get tied up and be a captive whore for strange men," she said, her body trembling in anticipation.  She was about to be fucked and she was helpless to stop it----if she wanted to----

"uuuuugh," she moaned....."UUUUUUGH!!!"  he pumped her like a savage animal, she could feel him stretch and dilate her cunt....she struggled against the ropes as he fucked her.....she could feel him rub up against her G spot and knew soon aqn earth shaking orgasm would soon come.  This w3as a bet she loved taking.....once he was finished with her she would ask him to put her gag back in and leave her tied for the next intruder.

"So basically you volunteered for this." cliff grinned and rubbed her big round ass while his hard veiny cock slid in and out of her tight little pussy, that big tip stroking her spot ceaselessly. That hot thick tip pressed against her cervix with every hard powerful thrust. Her body shook below him helplessly as he ravaged her tight little pussy. He reached back and smacked her ass before squeezing and groping her stinging ass cheeks. He leaned in and pinned her cheek down to the couch with one hand and with the other he pushed his finger up her ass and slid it in and out of her tight little hole while he pounded her pussy with his hard cock." Mmm once I cum in your pussy I'm going to take your asshole." He said fingering her tight little hole deeper getting it nice and throbbing, ready for his big thick cock to stuff it. Cliff put his hand around her throat and started to pound her pussy really hard in a quick tight stroke squeezing her throat while looking at her.

Cliff enjoyed watching Melody shake and tremble in his grip, pounding into her hard and fast and rhythmically while she lay on the couch helpless. To toy with her he twisted his finger in her ass slowly, while he mercilessly pounded into her tight little pussy, his big tip prodding her cervix with every powerful thrust as his tip squeezed and rubbed against her g spot with every stroke. He started to slide his finger in and out of her ass making the pace of his stroke and as he pounded her harder he squeezed her throat tighter.

Edited by MultiChara69

melody had never encountered someone into air play.....she thought she would pass out the way he held grip on her throat and squeezed......he was showing her jus how total his control over her was.  With her legs bound he had to push harder to get hie whole length inside her cunt and he wqas obviously not going to untie her anytime soon.  She struggled and moaned as he impaled her.....suddenly she felt pressure.....his finger went up her ass!!!

Melody was an anal virgin and it felt both painful and pleasurable.  After aq while she found herself bucking up against his hand, uging him to send his finger deeper.

"Help......help," she whispered playfully.....

He kept on rubbing her G spot until finally she tensed up and screamed, straining frantically against the ropes.  She came almost violently, her nectar coating his shaft.

Cliff chuckled a bit when she whispered help but clearly she loved being helpless in his grip ,pushing his finger to the knuckle he slide it back and forth taunting her with the fact that she was soon going to loose her anal virginity. "What did you say?" He eased up on her throat enough so she could say it then squeezed her throat again forcing her to make another whisper. He kept a firm grip on her throat but not too deep to suffocate her or make her pass out. Only squeezing deeply when she came all over his cock and coated it in her nectar. Easing up on her throat he pulled out of her pussy slowly then pulled her head up as he stood to force her to look at his cock while it was coated in her juices. A way of letting her know that soon he was going to take her anal virginity. 

He slid his finger out slowly letting her feel it slip away before it would be replaced with something far bigger. Cliff pressed his cock to her tight little virgin ass and spread it slowly with his tip. Once his the tip was up her ass he eased his ling hard shaft in slowly letting her feel every bit of it smoothly glide through her tight little hole until he took it to the base. His hand gripping her throat while he made her take it. Looking down at her he started to pump his hips and slide that long hard cock in and out of her virgin ass.

"Help...help." Melody repeated, gasping for more air as he kept a firm grip on her throat. In bondage and her breathing controlled, she had never felt so helpless, something that was quickly turning her on.  He finally pulled out of her pussy, giving her a chance to look at his cock....it was glazed with her nectar.  She couldn't believe she came like that....

Melody could feel her ass close back up as the finger pulled out of her.  To her horror she saw that he was only pulling it out to replace it with something else....HIS COCK!

Melody never had anal sex before and the thought of it scared her beyond measure.  She stared wide eyed at him as he aimed his cock at her tight puckered hole.

"No.....no, not THERE!," she exclaimed, wiggling and struggling......"NOT IN MY ASS...!!!"

but the ropes kept her tightly bound, laying on her side, aqnkles still bound to her wrists, she waqs wide open for attack.  She was now regretting taking that bet and vowed to hurt the one she betted with.

Melody screamed in pain as he pushed his length into her, popping past her puckered rosebud and into her bowel.....

"Shhhh!" He put the gag back in Melody's mouth to keep her from screaming too loud."I'll ungag you when you decide to be a good girl." As his big thick cock opened her tiny little asshole that big shaft drove deep into her bowels filling her virgin ass while cock. IT slowly but smoothly went deeper into her hole, her nectar acting a lube. Her ass was so full in  a way she never felt before" It's better that I take your anal virginity and not some dude who's just going to shove it in there." Smacks her ass and makes her look at him while he took her rose bud. He slowly rocked his hips stroking the walls of her ass with his had veiny cock. He started off very slow but gradually picked up the pace with his hips.  That thick monster rod stroked her little hole smoothly but quickly his pace gradually getting higher as she got used to the feeling.

He kept his hands on her Jaw and made her look at him while his other hand reached between her legs and stroked her little clit. He made her watch as he took pleasure in violating her asshole and turning it into a fuck hole. His fingers rubbing her clit faster before he started stroking the base of her clit between them, as he thrusted his thick veiny cock plunged deeper into her bowls stroking it, her walls deeply with his massive tip. 

"MMMMPH.....MMMMMPH...MMMMMMPH..!!!!"

Melody's gagged groans were in time with his thrusts.  She continued to yank furiously at her restraints, vowing revenge on the one she made the bet with.  The pain was indescribeable....his cock threatened to split her tight anal tunnel apart.  Even fingering her pussy didn't do much to take her mind off of her ass pounding.

She continued to scream as he burrowed deeper, finally managing to get his entire length inside her ass, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks.

In and out he went....after a while his thrusts became less and less painful until finally she began to scoot her bound pelvis backward, now trying to get him deeper in her ass.  Her moans now were moans of pleasure....she was being used like a slut and she wanted more.  She kept groaning and squealing...she loved having the gag in her mouth....it made her feel even more like a helpless captive, a hostage.....

She wondered if he planned on leaving her bound and gagged when he was done with her, leaving her for the next man to come in.

Cliff pumped his hips harder grinning to him self when he heard her start to moan in pleasure from the ass fucking she was getting he then started to pick up the pace his thick cock still stroking her tight little hole but at a much faster rate. His fingers started to rub her little clit even faster  to match the pace of his hips, that hard thick cock glided in and out of her tight virgin ass. With his other hand he reached back and spanked her hard, then spanked her thigh. He pounded her tight little ass hard making her bound helpless body shake but he still slid that cock through straight and even not wanting to split her new ass pussy. "There's a god girl" He rubbed her cheek like she was a dog then grabbed her shoulder and filled her ass with his big thick cock stroking it hard and slow "This cum is going to feel so good in your ass."

Anal sex, once she got passed the intial pain, was fast becoming Melody's favorite.  Her ass was so tight his cock claimed every inch of her anal canal, stretching her almost past her limits.....his warm throbbing member burrowed deep inside her bowel, even deeper than before now that she was meeting him thrust for thrust, scooting her bound pelvis up to meet his with every inward plunge.

She loved feeling like a helpless hostage, like a housewife in a home invasion gone wrong----or right, depending on how one viewed it---

she moaned through the gag, saliva dripping from her bottom lip, wiggling and squirming as her clit was being played with.  She was getting closer and closer to an orgasm.....

He pumped his hips hard stroking her tight little asshole with his cock stroking it smoothly, he could see now that Melody was starting to become and anal slut, loving it up her ass as she met his thrusts and getting so wet he didn't even have to rub her clit. He just grabbed her jaw and made her look t him while he stroked her tight little ass with his cock, completing the transformation of her ass into a little fuck hole. He reached back and smacked her ass feeling it shake around his hard thick cock. He pulled down her gag and grabbed her throat."Tell me how much you love it up your ass or I wont put the gag back." He said holding her throat not gripping it too tight for her to speak. His hips started to move faster and his grip grew tighter, his free hand rubbing her big round ass  and lower back.

Melody screamed through her gag as he finally forced her to cum.....she tensed up, a constant pull on her restraints as she gave out one final groan and came, her nectar glistening on his fingers.

"Fuck my tight ass.....please  rape me," she begged.  She wriggled her ass, scooting it closer to his cock.

"Gag me," she continued...."put my gag back in my mouth....."  She never felt so much like a captive until now, like a girlfriend or housewife being held for ransom and fucked in the meantime.....

"When your'e done with me," she continued...."leave me tied and put that note out for the next guy....."

He chuckled amused by Melody, for telling him what to do in her position he leaned into her and with a smile whispered." It's not rape if you tell me to do it.." He laughed and nibbled her ear to taunt her. He sat back and pounded her tight little ass  and rubbed her clit while she continued on telling him to put her gag back into her mouth. "Earn it"  He rolled his hips stroking his cock in her ass while she laid there bound and at his mercy. " I'll think about it, then again I could gag you with my dick..I dunno we will see how I feel after I give your ass it's first big nut."

He pounded her ass harder and faster watching her body shake to the force of hips moaning over her and that thick cock slide back and forth in her ass. He placed his hand on her throat as a none verbal way of telling her that if she told him what to do he would just silence her, a not so gentle reminder that she's not in control of the situation.

Melody screamed and came yet again from all the constant manipulating being done to her clit....it had become ultra sensitive.

"I'm GONNA CUM.....I'M GONNA.......'UUUUUUUUGH.....!"

she released another deposit of nectar on his finger as he continued to play with her.  At the same time, her ass was getting the fucking of her life.  She bore down on his cock as he thrusted, her tight ass even tighter as she tried to squeeze him.....the bound beauty wiggled and scooted her body closer to his until she waqs mashing herself up against him.

Melody felt like such a slut as she enjoyed her first sodomizing experience.  She moaned and howled then gasped as he did more breath control over her.

Cliff slid his cock in and out of her tight little ass feeling his balls start to get heavy with cum, he was ready to explode into her tight throbbing ass pussy, his cock throbbed deeply and precum leaked from his tip into her ass before he released his hot thick load inside her filling her hole with his hot creamy seed. He pulled out slowly and stroked his cock to drip his cum onto her bare skin then put his cock away and put the gag back in. E left her as he found her, except now with a new ass pussy filled with milk and covered in his hot warm jizz.

As Melody continued to squirm, she felt him burrow deeper into her tight ass, filling her anal love tunnel with his massive cock....she could almost feel his veins inside her.  Finally she heard a groan and felt his body tense up......

She felt him shoot stream after stream of hot man seed into her bowel, filling her up.  No man had ever been in her ass and the experience was like nothing she could describe.  Every thrust felt like she was being fucked for the first time.  The initial pain was incredible but afterwards, so was the pleasure.

After he came inside her ass he pulled out then drizzled the remainder on her tits.....her ballgag was cinched back in place tight, her ropes checked to make sure she was bound securely then she watched as he got dressed and left.  She laid there on the couch, gagged naked and very well used....the note was posted back on the outside of the door for whoever was fortunate to come by next.  Melody laid there moaning and struggling....large.318-34a76bebb725a0854ff3eda23f024bc3.jpg.0535a7635d042bcd5d92a271124e0eb7.jpg