Men’s Restroom

Jeff felt her tongue glide against his cock getting it nice and clean, stroking every inch of it confidently with her soft slick tongue, even going so far as to tie a little note to it but once she did the one eyes monster sprang to life once again. It would take more than one load to finish the beast, as it drooled the shiny clear cum from it's tip, throbbing at her becoming her to take it back into her warm throat. The deep throbbing was ceaseless, and cum began to drip form the massive tip. Face to face with it, the throbbing was entrancing as it quickly reached it's full length and girth in seconds. "Hey you in the other stall, would you like to join her over here? I feel bad knowing you are waiting in here by your self." 

His words echoed through the bathroom his cock beating with desire to feel that hot slick throat wrapped around it once again. "If you two want to handle this thing together it's up to yall I just thought I'd offer." Jeff said pressed against the wall of the bathroom stall, feeling his dick throb deeply in anticipation while he relaxed enjoying the euphoria of having just came. He was relaxed but his cock was eager and ready for more, as he stood waiting for both women to respond.

• 2 weeks later...

Sapphire blushed "I'm to scared to be with another girl but if you wanna put your cock through the hole I'll gladly take a load in my pussy" she put her pussy against the wall "I came in to give mystery cocks a place to dump loads. Don't care if it's cum or something else I just want cocks to unload in my pussy"

Edited by Rena-Amane

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes yes just make sure they are in stores by the 15th, we need to get people eyeing them before the holidays... i dont care just... do it!" With a frustrated groan the tanned business woman hung up her phone call as she pushed open the door to the restroom... not realizing she went into the mens by mistake as she quickly went into a stall... sitting down in her black pinstripe suite skirt... taking a moment to idly rub her eyes... not noticing the cleanly cut n taped hole in one of the stalls walls...

Suddenly a long veiny dick slides through one of the holes. a long chocolate 16 incher  and a huge set of balls  swing in front of the woman as she sits in the toilet. That big chocolate head gets full and thick before her very eyes. It's big and girthy but not too big that someone can't get a hand around it, well barely at least. It starts getting harder standing at attention as if poking it's head up knowing that it's being watched. The long veiny shaft pulsates as t starts getting more and more erect, that one eye'ed monster now throbs at full attention waiting for the woman in the stall to take it in her mouth.

@DreamsnThings

Edited by MultiChara69