Women’s Restroom

I break the kiss and lift Sonja in my arms and make her sit on the basin counter....immediately removing Sonja's top to reveal her soft boobies...mesmerised with beautiful body I watch them for fee seconds and then start fondling, sucking and licking them one by one. While one hand plays with one boob another hand moves around on Sonja's back and lips and tongue taking care of other boob biting lightly over nippers and trying to gulp the boob as much as possible

Excited to see Sonja blush i immediately strip off her panties now making this beautiful cutie mude on the restroom counter..

I smell the panties and tuck them inside my skirt waistband

Again tease Sonja by licking her inner thighs and around her pussy...fingers hovering around her clit but not touching it

i stdigging Sonja's pussy deeper and moving fingers between her g spot and depth of her pussy vigorously

keeping fingers in pussy in motion i bring  my face down....look in Sonja's eyes once and suddenly start licking over her clit

Now Sonja's pussy is being finger fucked by me and her clit is getting treat from my tounge