The Basement

“Let me help you out then,” Red says, as she gets in between him and Nadia. Nadia lies on the floor, letting out satisfied noises.  “First off, you have to move her in the way you want. She’s completely flexible so use that to your advantage. Now, pull her back up.”

• 1 month later...

Julie laid on a beam back chair in front of the huge TV. She had her xbox controller and seemed focused in on a game called Divinity Original Sin. She purred loudly and flicked her tail. She was stealing things in the game and killing inocent people that she didnt need.  She was trying to level up as much as possible before going into the next area. "Hm I'm almost level 20, then u can leave this destroyed island." She was in a casual tank top and panties. She had her headphones on, completely engulfed in the game. She had no clue what was happening around her. Her cute cat ears would move cutely as she played. 

large.1831779673_Screenshot_20201009-211836_CakeBrowser.jpg.dd778e8ecf11114f28259aa70dc52c75.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Julie had her headphones on so of course she could hear the 2 of them at all. She kicked her legs slightly as she continued to play her game. At the moment she was just killing random citizens in the game and farming EXP. She was destroying everything and collecting all the useful materials in the area. She was lock picking homes and stealing everything inside as well as killing anyone she found. It wasnt until they started playing with each other that Julie seemed notice them. She blushed wildly and tried not to stare at them. 

I look at Julie noticing us and whisper to Sonja "Do u like her?"....continue playing with Sonja's boobs and pinching her nipples and lovingly kissing her neck....also lowering her shoulder straps sometimes to lick and kiss her shoulders...my erect nipples are piercing in her back through our tops...my pussy is wet and moisture oozing out through my skirt as I ain't wearing any panties