The Basement

With Sonja's help Iori takes off his pants as his throbbing cock flops out of the hold. It was no less than 9 inches in length. He then raised his head from her bosom and sunk it in between Julie's legs. The man then wrapped his arms around her hips and rolled to pull on top of his face; letting her straddle there, he grabbed Sonja's hand and pulled her to straddle on his crotch. His hands then buried in Sonja's plump ass cheeks, starting to grind her against his throbbing cock; while his tongue ran across Julie's slit.

Iori could feel Sonja was rubbing up her ass more against his cock, assuming she wants it there he spreads her cheeks and fits the tip on her tight butthole. "Mmmph!" he moans against Julie's womanhood, while his tip enters her ass. The fingers claw down hard on her soft cheeks as he pulls her down hard, making the cock sliding in deeper, stretching her walls in the process.

• 2 months later...

A buxom beauty descended the stairs into the basement.  Her figure was plump and would be described as a pear shape; slightly larger than average breasts, a slightly chubby core that flowed into wide hips and thick thighs, and a large, round, bubble butt.  Her skin was slightly tanned and riddled with freckles, but otherwise unblemished.  Icy-blue eyes scanned the basement, noting the various gaming systems and groups engaged in rather "colorful conversations."  Her long, straw-blonde hair was tied into a french braid.  Her name was Myra Myers, known throughout MMOs as the Golden Crusader.

Myra took stock of her clothing, wanting to make a decent first impression.  She wore a white crop top, and a black, long, form-fitted skirt that accentuated her bodacious posterior.  She grinned smugly, confident that more than a few eyes would wonder towards her rump.  Myra took several long strides, moving deeper into the room and with her best smile alit on her face, waved and said, "Hello all, i'm Myra."  This she said to nobody in particular, hoping the greeting alone would get her noticed.

Edited by Teppo

Iori turns his head to look over at the newcomer, with mouthful of Julie's juicy cunt. He raises a hand to greet her back before slamming it down on Sonja's ass again. He begins to bounce Sonja on his cock, slow at first and then pacing up, feeling her inside quiver against his meaty shaft. He closes eyes again however, preventing Julie's juices to get into his eyes while grinding his face against her muff.

(( I honestly had forgotten I owed a reply here when I came back... I had to take a break around that time, sorry if you guys were expecting me to post before continuing. ))

Edited by Nafarman

I (Anjali), after a round of fucking over Kathy's mouth, look over at the new girl entering and stand up from Kathy's mouth turn to her giving her a flying kiss and wink...

I now adjust my cloths back to cover my 34b boobs and athletic figure with my camisole and shorts..

I stand at a corner smiling cutely with my indian tone of face, looking at Myra. I take support of wall to stand there after adjusting my black hair ..

th?id=OIP.W6s7wQ-RftrJznynyp1nFQHaKo%26p

Months without physical release had made Myra's sexual appetite quite ravenous.  Normally she was more reserved, usually waiting for someone else to make the first move.  But her intense need spurred her to action.  Like predator stalking prey, her icy orbs analyzed each person in the vicinity, waiting for someone to make the first contact.  She might be feeling predatory, but that's no reason to ignore consent.

She did not need to wait long before a brown-skinned, exotic beauty took noticed.  Myra took note of the girl's Indian ancestry as the girl dismounted from her partner's face and blew Myra a kiss.  After a quick sexy wink, the Indian girl fixed her disheveled clothing.  This prompted a giggle from Myra who thought it was silly of her to bother when they weren't going to be on for long.  The girl then moved to lean against the wall, fiddling with her hair.

But the Indian girl's eyes never left Myra.

That was the invitation she was waiting for.  Myra took long, languid strides toward the girl, showing control despite the hunger roaring inside.  As she moved, Myra made sure to wiggle her hips, making her ass jiggle.  She leaned close to the girl, intimately, like lovers and whispered into her ear.  

Her voice was low and sultry, "Hello there, Lovely.  You look rather.....spicy, this evening.  My name is Myra, and it would be so wonderful to know yours.  I plan to be very naughty this evening.  Perhaps I need a little preventive punishment."

Myra bit her lower lip in excitement and stuck out her ass.  She gave it a playful slap, hoping the girl would catch her meaning.

Edited by Teppo

Cynthia at first thought her ears were playing tricks on her....every once in a while she thought she heard sounds coming from the basement.  The buildings weren't soundproofed....after a while she looked around and finally found a concealed door leading downstairs.

The more she crept down, the louder the sounds....now they were unmistakeable.....it was the sounds of girls pleasuring each other!  Since Cynthia was a lesbian, the soft moans was music to her ears.

Finally she found the girls.  Cynthia quickly stripped down to her purple panties.

"Hi!," the brunette said nervously....."Mind if I watched?....or maybe join....?"large.117409731_152267439815396_5171352898140807688_n.jpg.2b1a5a2bf32b6d8e5bc1f3de359520cf.jpg

Giving her a hard spank on ass on side and squeezing a little i say to Myra "u seem to be a naughty girl...indeed need some punishment since long I believe"

I look lustfully in Myra's eyes and grab her by waist and pull her closer making my smaller but curvy boobs brush with her melons,  my erect nipples poking out..

"But first show me how bad a girl u r...." I say as I placed her right hand on my left boob over my camisole top

From her position Myra failed to notice the Brunette Girl as she descended into the basement, but when she spoke Myra turned her gaze toward the sound.  Suppressing a giggle, she wondered if the girl was pent up as well since she'd already stripped down before even address the girls.  But before she could respond to the girl's desire to join in, Myra felt a sharp--but pleasant--slap on her ass.

"Mmmmm." She moaned softly, feeling moisture drip down her thighs.  The Indian Girl gave her booty and squeeze and Myra hoped she'd left a red mark.  Hopefully she'd leave some more.  The girl than surprised Myra by pulling her in close until the their breasts were pressed together, then again by grabbing her hand and placing it over her breast.

"But first, show me how bad a girl you are...."

Myra raised an eyebrow at this.  It wasn't quite the reaction she had been hoping for, but if the girl needed to see how naughty Myra was feeling than she'd show her.  She had been very selective of her wardrobe today and was sure what she had chosen would prove just how badly she need this.

Myra disengaged from the Indian Girl and took a few short strides back.  "I can show how you naughty I am, but then i'll need you to punish me properly.  Don't make me beg."  She said with a winked.  Myra began to pull up her skirt, stopping at her ass.  She pretended like she couldn't pull her tight skirt up around her big booty, using the motion to make her ass bounce.  She let out a low giggle then pulled her skirt the rest of the way, letting it bunch around her waist.  This action revealed a black-silk, crotchless thong.  And yes, the carpet definitely matched the drapes.  Her pubes were neatly trimmed into a cute heart resting just above her sweet honeypot.  Her thighs were slick with desire and Myra reached down to give her clit a playful, little rub.

I (Anjali) kept mostening my fingers with spit as I walked towards Myra and stood in front of her and then slowly brushed her pussy with my moist fingers saying "indeed Myra....u deserve a punishment naughty bad slut"...and suddenly took my hand away and gave a tight slap on her pussy...

Looking in her eyes with list I said " stay here..", then I quickly went where lori was fucking sonja and took belt out of his pants lying nearby saying to  him.."borrowing it for some time"..I quickly came back to Myra and put belt around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me such that our faces are close enough to initiate a kiss but able to look into each other's eyes...

"Now my sweet lil slut...mommy is going to punish u for being a horney bitch" I said in a sweet motherly but lust sprayed voice as I tied the belt around her neck holding it at one free end and then gave a last jerk to make its buckle hit her neck painfully for sure and I yelled..."on ur knees ..u bitch"

Cynthia couldn't believe her eyes as she watched the girls pleasuring each other.  She sat on the floor on her knees watching, hardly noticing herself as she slid a hand down beneath her silky purple panties and cupped her pussy over her fingers.

When they became more agressive Cynthia slipped a finger inside and began masturbating.....

• 4 weeks later...

Cynthia watched as the girls left the basement.  Frustrated, she frowns and gets up.  Just  as she does, a hand with a chlorform doused rag is pressed tight over her nose and mouth.  She tries to struggle but soon passes out.

Next thing she knows, she's totally naked, her panties stuffed in her mouth and taped shut.  Her arms are up over her head, wrists secured to a hook in the basement ceiling.....

She sees a note taped to her belly.....she can't read it but the note says, 'USE HER ANYWAY YOU WANT.....'

He took Sonja ( @onearmeddruid) down to the basement, there were couches for her to rest on should she get tired, and a woman laying on the floor with a sign that said to use her how ever you want. He took Sonja over to her and set her legs down so she could stand. He rubbed her back under the coat and gave Sonja's ass a squeeze. "She looks like fun maybe we could use her?" He said holding Sonja to his side and massaging her ass in his hand.