The Pool

Nadia holds a laugh. "...oh, you're serious," she says after a moment. "Okay... I wanna be your first. Honestly, you're my first guy. I've only ever been fucked by girls before." She smiles. "We both can try new things. Whaddya say?" She caresses his cheek. "Trust me...."

After hearing Nadia's laugh, he crossed his arms over his chest and pretended to be mad.  "Of course I'm serious.  I don't have any reason to lie to-" he said, but stopped himself mid sentence when he heard what Nadia said afterward.  "Wait, but, the way you acted just moments ago, that confidence, it was as if you clearly knew what you were doing," Zero added.  He couldn't help but smile a bit.  "Alright, I'll trust you," he said.

"Don't be shy, you can put your hands anywhere," Nadia encourages him, as she rides him faster. "I want you to... We don't have to stick to this position the entire time... you can flip us around, or bend me over, or even shove me to my knees as I suck you dry...."