The Pool

Asana starts to moan softly, she hadn't quite expected the girl to like having her face boobified so much. She shivered when Kita licked her and started to feel weak in the knees. Her secret was that her boobs were really sensitive, and just about any significant amount of fondling would turn her into a living fuck doll.

Not to mention the other girl spanking Kita's ass didn't slow down matters either.

Not to mention, as they were just touching each other like that, Austin was right there in the pool, watching them just playing with one another, not holding back anything, unable to move or look away. Never before had he seem such a scene up close and for real. If the ladies wanted a boy in the mix, they would need to pull him in.

(If I do not reply, I will be off to bed so I apologizing for holding this up for everyone.)

Edited by Austin Skywalker

Asana wasn't quite able to composed herself enough to hold off Stephanie, but she did manage at the last second to hold onto her skirt so she only managed to pull her bikini bottom off.

"I'll keep this you don't mind," she says, situating her skirt back which now only loosely covered her bare butt and pussy. She still couldn't quite believe this was happening, but admittedly she was starting to get really turned on, and her legs were turning to jelly. She slowly lowered herself and Kita down and sat down on her butt next to the pull with Kita's face in her boobs, forcing her into an arched back position with her butt and pussy up in the air.

Austin felt himself unsure if he should join in or not. True Asana was enjoying this, Kita and Stephanie too with what she did, yet he didn't know if joining was a good idea. A public area like this.....Austin had much to learn. "Should I ummmm....leave or what?" He asked pretty much all of them, being the lone male among the girls.

Licking at Asana's breasts she looks up at her and then look at Austin. "Why not join," she asked jiggling her ass in invitation. As her fingers slide up Asana's leg in a sexual glide to her core. 

Edited by LeonaFair

"Aaa......" Asana started to softly moan as she felt Kita's finger slide very unsubtlety towards her sex. Seriously, she had just come over to talk with this girl and not 3 minutes later they were already doing.... this.

And she had no intention of stopping now. She quickly looked around at Austin and the other girls around them. Kita seemed to be inviting Austin to fuck her now; Asana's mouth started to moisten, she needed something to suck on.

The invitation was quite tempting to say the least. Austin himself felt hot and couldn't contain himself For much longer. He gets out of the pool, making his way over to them, at first he was gonna get Behind Kita, but then stopped, having noticed Asana's mouth looking to be moist. He bit his lower lip, knowing that he had just what she needed. "Asana.....I dunno if you will do it but....is this okay?" He asked, standing over Asana, pulling down his swim trunks slowly to reveal his big cock that is right in front of her face and mouth, something she can suck on.

Asana's heart pounded more when she saw Austin stand up over her and put his dick in her face, literally asking him to suck on it. Her mouth was actually watering now, admiring the big dick that looked tailor made for her mouth.

Eagerly, she leaned up and latched on to his dick, taking in as much as she could without gagging. Her tongue instantly knew what to do and began circling around the long shaft. Her hands clawed at Kita's hair and her senses of euphoria began to overwhelm her. Her pussy was getting very moist.