The Pool

Asana lay there breathing heavily, completely exhausted; despite being at a sex club she had not expected to get roped into some crazy orgy just out of the blue, she wasn't ready for it.

Not that she was complaining. Even now as Kita and Stephanie were taking their turn having sex, pushing up against her, her arousal didn't go down at all. Though somewhere in the back of her mind she was ashamed for having participated in something so lewd... that shame feeling was actually part of how hot this was. She really was a slut, and she loved it.

For now though, Asana needed her energy back. So she was content to lay there and reach down to finger herself under her skirt as she watched the lesbian action unfold in front of her.

Austin was still here with them all, he too watched the lesbian action between those two. He laid himself down next to Asana, looking at her. Seemed that she's still aroused, starting to finger herself down below. "You....need help Asana?" He asked, not moving, after all, it was her choice.

Asana was a tad surprised at being called to come join them so early on; a part of her really wanted to rest but... this was really hot.

"I really am a slut now..." she whispered to herself, and looked over at Austin, who was trying to be nice to her. "Nah, apparently they need Steph needs me. Just sit back and enjoy the show, I know boys have to wait a bit in between... you know.." She awkwardly gestured at their sex areas before hopping up. As she did she looked over and saw her white bikini bottom and got a naughty idea. She went over and got them and then slipped them on under her skirt and said, "I'll have a gift for you in a minute," giving Austin and wink before trotting over to her stuff.

Fortunately, she always carried little 5 inch pink strap on that she used on herself from time to time.

Austin nods in understanding, his dick still rock hard and body hot, yet knew that he should wait a bit. Watching Asana get her stuff, wondering what sort of gift she had. Turning back to Kita and Steph, he asked Kita "And where exactly would that be?"

Asana soon returned, fiddling with a light pink strap on that she had put on over her bikini. She looked at the lesbian 69 and purred, already very anxious to join in on the fun.

"I'm back," she said in such an innocent-girl way. Nothing dirty, nothing raunchy, just a statement of fact. Asana pranced over to Stephanie's raised backside and reached down and tugger on Kira's hair. 

"Could you lube this up for me?" she asked, pushing her hips and the pink dick in front of Kira's mouth.

Austin calmly watched the two go at it, Stephanie was getting a little too eager there. Now Asana was back with a strap on, Kita sucking on it. He knew where this is going, blushing a bit from the sight but didn't move from his spot.

"Thanks sweet thing,' Asana said, pulling the strap on out of Kita's mouth, now fully soaked. 

"Alright Steph, I hope you're ready,' Asana said, taking the girl by the hips and putting the tip of the pink dildo against her ass. "Cause I'm about to fuck your little ass silly!" 

With that she slowly pushed her way inside.

Hearing what Stephanie said and now understand it all, Austin would make his way over to the three ladies, getting himself behind Kita now. Although he didn't expect to use the ass, but would accept her wish, his cock rubbing against the hole before attempting to push it in.

"Oh, you like that, hmmm?" Asana teased, giving Steph a good spank on her butt. She pulled her skirt up and fanned it out over Stephanie's ass to get keep it out of her way as she pushed in deeper, as much as her tight little ass would take.

"Yeah... I can tell you do! How about this??" she said excitedly, and reached down under her skirt and flipped a little switch on the dildo, causing it to vibrate. The dildo itself vibrated in Stephanie's ass but also right over Asana's clit, with only her bikini a thin barrier between. She closed her eyes and moaned softly...

• Love 1

Stephanie’s eyes roll up when Asana spanks her, and when the strap-on starts to vibrate. “Oh YES! MORE! Fuck my ass!” She moans loudly. “Spank me more! I love this!” She starts thrusting back on the dildo a little, which might push it back onto Asana’s clit even.