The Pool

April locked the apartment, towel over her shoulders and headed over to the pool.  The 21 year old brunette had just moved in and a moving crew had just finished putting her furnishings in just the way she wanted it.  She had on her favorite bikini, a neon pink number that almost covered her tits----almost, the bottom showing off her tight ass.

Waterslides?....hot tub?....now, I think I'm gonna like living here......April took the towel from her shoulders, laid down on a lounger and put her sunglasses on.  She turned her head and watched as a couple were fucking nearby.....yes, this place will be perfect.....

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

A young man with blue hair rested on the sun lounger by the pool, basking in the sunlight and enjoying the warmth against his skin.  He wore bright blue swimming trunks and kept on sunglasses so that the sunlight wouldn’t hurt his sensitive green eyes.  The pool wasn’t used all that much, so he found it as a perfect place to relax and enjoy some time to himself.  However, he’d soon find himself with some company…

( @Gangsta Moll )

Noticing a woman who was considerably older than me, I quickly take notice when I see her slip into the pool.  The bikini left little to the imagination, and yet her mature frame made her all the more desirable.  I smile back at her and get out of the couch, deciding to enter the water with her so we can meet face to face. 

“Coming over here all by yourself?  And dressed up like that?  I wonder if you’re trying to get a certain reaction out of me, heh.”

I can't help noticing the trim fitness of his body as he rises, slips into the pool, swims over close to me - too close, for decency, almost touching.

Despite his relative youth, he exudes confidence and I feel almost as if the ages are reversed - I feel naive and innocent to his experienced confidence.

I know the reputation of this place - have heard what happens here - and I came here with that knowledge. But even so I am lost for words at hi boldness - and my face flushes at his implied flattery. Indeed, I did come here 'dressed like that', with a hopeless hope to 'get a certain reaction', but I did not expect my motives to be so immediately and easily discerned.

i want to make some clever witty repost, but I cannot - I float, close to his body, my mouth opening and closing like a beached fish: "uh...ummm...I..."

And I flush even redder as I feel a hand brush gently against my bare thigh.

Seeing how shy she becomes from my straightforward question, I can't help but smirk a bit.  Seems like she knows exactly what she wants but calling her out for it has made her sheepish.  Perhaps I should be a little gentler with her...I know just how to do it.  As she comes close to me, I take a step towards her and gently place my hands on her hips.  I look down into her eyes as my height is clearly taller than hers.

"Sorry if that was too direct.  I honestly don't mind if that's what you really want.  You can call me Blue.  What's your name?"

We are now barely an inch apart.  The tension in the air builds up as we continue to look at each other.  It's clear what we both want at this point.

He knows what I am here for: I feel silly for trying to pretend otherwise. His hand slides on my thigh, leaving a trail of tingling anticipation.

"I am Molly..." ... I watch for a mocking laugh at how old fashioned my name is, but his eyes are hot with desire, not mockery.

My own hand finds the bulge in his swim trunks, caresses it...

As she reaches to touch my bulge, she can feel it harden and warm up from her touch.  I look into her eyes with a soft smile as she continued to touch me, and I take the time to rub my hands up and down her hips slowly.  Her curvature is intoxicating to me, and I can already feel myself start to throb for her.  I lift my head up slightly, still looking down at her, biting my lower lip to contain my excitement for a moment. When I calm down, I lean in ever so slowly, our faces getting closer and closer.

”Molly.  A wonderful name for a beautiful woman.” 

I close my eyes and reach in for the kiss, hoping to land my lips against hers.  No turning back now.

I let our tongues twirl around in a passionate French Kiss.  I continue to hold her in my hands, but this time I pull her in a little closer.  I press my crotch against her, letting her feel my pulse as I kiss her.  My hands sneak down around her hips to her back, sliding down ever so slowly…until I get a firm grasp of her irresistible ass.  Then I feel her curves once again, slowly rubbing up and down to fully appreciate the masterpiece of her body.

It is so intense: so immediate,  so urgent: the kiss sensual and erotic, his hands roaming my body leaving tingling trails of desire. His body is firm, fit, slim: and his cock, when I push down his swim trunks, springs out rigid and hard and erect into my hand.