General OOC

2 hours ago, Rena-Amane said:

Adding a new character please let me know if age is allowed, if not I'll adjust age to minimum allowed

Due to ED rules, a character can't be seen naked if under 18. Now, I don't know for your image (She might or not be 18) but you imply that she is 16 and might be seen as wrong. You can use lolis, by example, but you just can't show them naked. Making her 18 would be fine. 🙂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Goddess Aurora said:

Due to ED rules, a character can't be seen naked if under 18. Now, I don't know for your image (She might or not be 18) but you imply that she is 16 and might be seen as wrong. You can use lolis, by example, but you just can't show them naked. Making her 18 would be fine. 🙂

Changed to 18, thanks for the tip

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Just wanted to let a new girl be introduced to the fun of being a public fucktoy for anything wanting to fuck untouched pussy. 

Well anything is possible in this club. I wouldn't mind it but I'm mostly a yuri fan myself. (Tentacles is what got me here though.

8 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Out of curiosity.. is there any specific character sheet to follow?

I didn't see any so it's really just... Use whatever character you like and have fun with them, with or without a bio. Anything goes.

21 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Um wolf can definitely be first to meet amber

I am surprised, though. And it's not against Sin, of course. Your sheet said you would not roleplay furry characters. 🤔 It's also the reason I didn't propose one. I would ask to be part of this fun but I suppose a third person might be too much in this duo. Maybe. I dunno.

2 minutes ago, Goddess Aurora said:

I am surprised, though. And it's not against Sin, of course. Your sheet said you would not roleplay furry characters. 🤔 It's also the reason I didn't propose one. I would ask to be part of this fun but I suppose a third person might be too much in this duo. Maybe. I dunno.

Sins changed that and you're totally welcome to join in

1 minute ago, Rena-Amane said:

Sins changed that and you're totally welcome to join in

Nice. Well, for the sake of caution (And I know Sin doesn't actually mind furries), would you mind telling me if there is any free character that you prefer in my albums? Just to really make sure that I pick one that you might actually enjoy. Surely there would be one in there.

@Rena-Amane @Goddess Aurora 

I apologuze for this but im curremtky not in the state of mind where I can readily do a multi person rp 

Ima have to bounce out just pretend my character never showed up x.x 

Im down for one on one scenes but multiple people in an rp im just not ready for and i dont want to keep you two waiting on me x.x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...