Hello Everyone

Greetings! I've done various forums of erotic roleplay for a while now, and after a negative experience elsewhere decided to give this place a try. I tend to be a detailed writer that posts multiple paragraphs per post, as little or as much necessary. I'm a pretty vanilla chap, and most of my ideas tend to revolve around anime or video game inspirations where I simply want a similar story or setting, but with a bunch of rampant (consensual) sex going on. I tend to struggle to find a partner that's fine with the vanilla and the rampant eroticism, though I do enjoy to throw action and character development in as well.

I'm going to take a look around for a while before posting anything of my own, but should anyone want a writing sample or to provide a writing prompt, feel free to message me or prompt me here and I'll provide.

I will admit, it's an odd forum to try and navigate, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Feel free to recommend any clubs you think I should look over, though I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with a group thing due to how busy I can get.

Nice to meet you all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

Hello and welcome Minorikawa to EcchiDreams. I think we've kind of spoken to each other before, and it seems like you've settled in very nicely, which is always good to see. I take that criticism of being odd to navigate and agree with it wholeheartedly. Over the years I've tried many ways of making it more intuitive, and it's constantly being improved every time I update the site. 

If you do run into any problems, or have any questions, we're always happy to help. So don't hesitate and drop us a message. 🙂 

I'm not sure if it's worth bothering to mention about the welcome pack, but if you didn't know, now you do. 😄 

Archived