Discoveries (Tsuki x JennyDK)

I can feel how your body responds in such an honest, positive and delighted way, which further propels my lust, love and need for you even higher up. Merely hearing you mention my name causes my body to shiver and my heart to melt even more. Seeing how pleasure buds perk up even more as well as throb heavily from me simply circling them with my fingers, I now intend to attack them more directly and my thumb now twirl your one nipple in circles with gently pushing down on it."Aaaah, Nozoooomi....mmmmmmm...you are so precious", I moan deeply back and tremble violently as my own woman chest rubies are played with."Mmmmmmmm, taste my  nipples sweety...I can tell you want toooo", I groan out sweetly, the room more and more filling with our womanly scents and need.

• Love 1

I slowly bring one of your buds to my lips. You are soft and full just as I imagined you. My hands sink into your prosperous breasts and gently close my lips on your nipple. Your flavor is sweet and intoxicating. He sucked hard before moving my tongue in a circle they tease that hard tip. The other hand takes care of your second breast: I pull, squeeze and rub. Your moans of excitement are like gasoline on my already lit fire. I feel the moisture melt between my legs, making my sex more and more demanding of your attention. "Jasmine please ... I can't ... want more ... want you really". I resume your lips between mine, I suck and pull, I slide my tongue inside your mouth. Your taste, your scent mixed with the smell of sex and the softness of your forms is a drug that is taking over my senses. I moan, moan of excitement.

I help you up to where my large and soft balloony breasts are, their scent thick in the air around your face, combined with my natural womanly musk. Your body already now feels so silky, smooth, lovely and hot against my own and I am very happy that things turned out like this today. Soon enough your lips and tongue find and latch onto a pleasure ruby of mine, the nipple tasting almost like honey on your tongue. Just like yourself, my excitement only rises even further and my body is getting increasingly needy and horny."Aaaahh...yessss...your mouth feels lovely! I could have your lips on my tits all day, Nozomiiiii", I growl back in delight while still rubbin your wet folds below, your juices making a mess of my hand. As you ask for more and for me, I cannot help but smile and kiss back deeply and long, wrestling with your lips and tongue eagerly, exchanging moans and saliva. After a while you feel my lips leaves yours, before kissing down your neck. Then I places kisses further down on your collar bones and soon your teenage breasts, making sure to taste your nipples as well. My lips travel further down to your tummy, your knees and along your inner thighs, your sex giving off the most lovely smell. Soon enough, I have your legs fully spread and my tongue laps along your hormonal curtain."Youuuu loook sooo pretty....let Jasmine make you feel good. I am going to have you....a lot", I say and insert my tongue into your moist cave, exploring deep while a thumb rubs your love button.

• Like 1

A long moan broke the air in the room. I had masturbated to pleasure several times but what you were subjecting me to was something new and exquisitely exciting. I contracted and wriggled under the attention of that soft tentacle that was exploring my intimate cavity. It was a crazy feeling. When I thought my body was melting, I felt your thumb attack the pearl that will govern my pleasure, and I snapped. Moans and twitches expanded in my body as my hands gripped the covers. I could hear the blood rumbling in my ears and my belly throbbing, hot.

• Love 1

My tongue begins to twist, rub, poke and in general explore and find the spots inside of your womanly grotto that makes you moan the deepest and trash about the most, basically wanting to seek out and learn the best areas to focus on. Meanwhile I look up and enjoy every twitch of your body or lovely facial expression you make under my loving care and attention. My thumb rubs your pleasure pearl sloooowly around in circles or simply push down on it gently, aiming to make you hotter and wetter for each moment you receive my oral pleasuring."Mmmmmm, you taste divine Nozomi...I have dreamt of this...for so long....you are so cute when you moan too!", I let you know and smile, my face already drenched in your womanly juices.

• Like 1

I keep moaning your name like a melody. My hands clench tightly to the covers: the pleasure is intense. My mind is a lake of molten, hot material that makes its way through my veins and explodes into my clit that you are torturing, making me shiver to the core. Suddenly I feel a much more imposing wave build than the others that like a tsunami literally overwhelms my senses: the entire muscles of my internal and external body contract, my legs stretch, my fingers curled, while I clench my teeth and a scream rips the veil of moans. I get an electric shock and I cum hard under your mouth.

I take great joy and pleasure in seeing, hearing and feeling your body squirm and thrash about, while you moan and pant heavier, faster and deeper for each passing moment where my lips, tongue and thumb keeps at your pussy. Your juices are soon all over my hand and face as well, making me look even more lewd and lovely surely. Once I discover your sweetest spots inside, those are the ones I focus most on, aiming to make you orgasm hard and heavily. Your sounds of pleasure is like a sweet symphony to my ears. Soon, as your climax violently like a geyser, I do my best to lap up your juices before releasing your teenage honey pot from my mouth and hand."Mmmmmmm, such heavenly noises you make Nozomi! You make this woman happy...and you look even prettier like this...I want you to know that I want you...every day...every night...very much". I then lean up and kiss you deeply!

• Like 1

My breathing is still too frequent and labored even to say a few words. I drown in your kiss as I hold you close to me. Our mixed flavors are like a drug that sneaks into my skin and stifles my clarity. I kiss you: intensely and deeply. My passion did not die out in that orgasm. I push your body to the side and as our kiss continues he let a hand slide over your breasts: I feel, explore, squeeze and pull. They are soft and warm. When I feel your hard nipples like iron tips, he lowered me, taking one between his lips and starting to suck greedily while my hand does not stop its course and reaches your wet folds. I have no experience other than that which I myself have exercised on my body: I open the slit that hides the little pearl and I feel it souped up with juices. I pick up some of it with my finger, lubricating it to perfection as I begin to titillate it with circular movements. I suck and stroke for several seconds, before leaving a long trail of kisses on your abdomen. In front of my eyes now lies your opening: pink and swollen, ripe and juicy ready to be devoured. As my fingers leave your clit and penetrate your opening, I place my lips on it and begin to explore it.

The kiss is passionate and heavily loaded with my deep lust and love for you and I make sure to let you feel those emotions as our lips brush and rub against each other in this oral dance of ours. Pantings and groans escape lips and reach those of the other one, surely fueling both our sexual drive even more. Soon enough. I feel you gently push me, which I let you do without resistance while our lips are still firmly connected. My sensitive breasts are hot like coal on fire, almost burning your fingers at the touch. As your fingers find my heaving chest, even harder and deeper moans escape my mouth."Ahhhh...your fingers...so soft, warm...delicate...mmmmmm, I want you to touch me always", I whisper softly in delight. For now, I let myself be in your care and let you discover things more on your own, while giving you a sweet and soft smile and happy stare."Nghhh...yesss...doing good Nozomi...just let yourself explore my body...mmmmm". Each thing you do only makes me pant faster and want more and more, especially as your mouth seems to reach my sopping moist and quivering love cave. I give you a wink and lewd grin to show you, you are doing well, apart from heavy moaning, of course.

• Love 1

I start moving my fingers: first simply in and out, then I spread them out and rotate them. It's different from when I got wet, I'm more ... tight, I think. Jasmin's body has experience: once again the sense of inadequacy overwhelms and makes me sink. I stop for a moment and push deeper: I've always wanted this woman and now I just have to show her. I have imagination and passion. I push as long as I can and began to casually move my fingers in the smdi her honey pot: it is hot and wet, but above all it squeezes me in continuous spasms. I want to please her. My lips go down and fill my nostrils with her perfume, I put my nose at the entrance of her slit and I just caress her clit. My tongue slips like a small tentacle between her folds, while my fingers can't stop not moving: they search, explore, dig in search of something. The tip of my tongue reaches that pearl protected by the labia minora and takes it in her mouth. I don't suck but I gently clamp it between my teeth and start stroking it with my rough appendix. Light and rapid caresses, circular, light at the tip where it is most sensitive. I enjoy every moan and word she utters ... finally mine, in my arms. Tired I start sucking that soft pink candy: I suck hard, greedily, non-stop.

I make sure to keep your body very close to me, wanting to spend so much time with you and of course be the most intimate with you. A sharp and heavy gasp leaves my lips once I feel your fingers dive into my steaming erotic crevice, overflowing with love juices that make a mess of your hand. I honestly haven't felt this exhilerated for many years by now, not since the more passionate days of my divorce."Ahhh, Nozoomiii...darling! Itt's feels ammaziing, but a little less rough perhaps? I long for your gentle and sweet touches, kisses...everything..", I softly tell you. Even though I highly enjoy it still, I aim for something sensual and sweet and hopefully you will get into that mood soon enough and ease up on me. Soon enough I have myself on my back with your face between my spread legs, the heavy mature scent of my sex and indeed entire person deep in your nostrils. My inner thighs already drenched in my nectar. With your fingers still taking good care of my older pussy, I writhe in my place and pant harder and faster the further you go with this."Nghhh..g..good..No..Noozoomi...please...keep..keeeep goooiiinng...you are sooo lovelllly...mmmmmmm, I want...to cum by your hands and mouth".

• Love 1

I stopped just adjusting the depth of penetration of the fingers and begins to stroke a precise point of Jasmine's tunnel of muscles. With each caress he contracted and became wetter. A jolt of pleasure went through my body. I would have made her come: I, a simple virgin girl, would have made the beautiful goddess come who now lay beneath me. I resumed sucking her clit now with greater sweetness but more intensely and deeply. Even the caresses were less and less rapid but more intense and deep. Your taste filled my mouth and your pleasure my nostrils. My body was also responding to my own provocation: my heart was beating madly and a lake of fluids was forming between my legs: unknowingly I began to rub my thighs against each other while I continued to torture your sweet moisture .

I can feel how you change things up once you heard me address you and it couldn't have happened at a better time either. It was pleasureable before surely, but this is so much better, at least from my current needs. My legs even spread wider and my cave gets much more moist and warm. The less hard and rough treatment fuels my inner lust for simple love making. Heavy panting and theashing about, I do my best to enjoy what is being done to me to its fullest. The young mouth sucking my love button feels utterly amazing as well as the slow and tender movements of your digits. The scent of heated bodies, pheromones, moist pussies and heavy sexual lust hangs heavily in the air. I do best to give you sweet and happy smiles and looks from above as you fool around me with down there. A hand of mine finds my breasts to grope them or rub the nipples while I pant out your name several times."Ahhhh...nghhhh..f..fuuuucckkk...your young mouth...fingers...feel fantastiiic...mmmm, keeeep goiing like that, hun!", I rapidly groan out to you.

• Love 1

I stopped and walked out of you, watching you: the sight of you torturing your nipples was entrancing. A short moan left my mouth as I watched you as I poke my lips savoring your juices. I put my open hands on your thighs spreading them completely under me and changed the pace. I slipped my tongue into your opening now flooded by your fluids and started moving my little rough and enveloping tentacle in your sweet honey pot. Now that I drink your hot nectar, my body is covered with long thrills, while my fingers seek the congested and pulsating pearl at the apex of your slit. I caress her tenderly but with passion: I want to make you come and feed me with your pleasure until the end.

I continue to moan and tremble all over from the sheer pleasure of it all and of course knowing it is you who is doing it to me, finally. The attention on my pussy is so much more focused, sweet and tender now, even though it is still has a roughness and eagerness to it. The scent of two hot and bothered females covers the room in their collective and thick musk, further adding to our arousal and excitement. The sloppery noises of my snatch getting worked over by the pretty teen from next door even are amazing and like music to my ears as well. The inner walls and my lust ruby all throb and shiver in delight from your fingers and tongue."AHhhh..y..yesss..No..Noozoomiii...nnghh..r..rightt th..theeeree! Ahhh f.f.fuuuck! Go..g..gonnaa.c..c....c..CUUUUUUM!", I moan out hard and loud, my juices showering your mouth and tongue for sure.

• Like 1

Feeling your orgasm on my lips was like coming: light, distant but the feeling of mental pleasure was the same. I greedily licked your throbbing pussy, for a few more seconds and went up to your face leaving trails of wet kisses on your belly before devoting myself to your breasts: sucking them and playing with your nipples would become my favorite pastime. In front of your languid green eyes, brush aside a rebellious tuft of hair that fell over your eyes, before caressing your face and losing myself in a long and sweet kiss. "Sincerely Jasmine? I love you. And it's not just a teenage girl's hormones or amazing sex we're having, much less what you've done for me .... I LOVE YOU without a why, simply because it's you and no one. other". I knew it was too soon and it probably wasn't the right time but ... "you wanted to know what my problem was. You wanted me to be sincere. I have deep and strong feelings for you, almost unmanageable. That's the problem. Express them, it's my sincerity ". As I watched your reaction, I prayed I didn't screw it up. I hugged you surprisingly tight as I searched for something to hold on to while waiting for your verdict.

Still riding the aftermath of my lovely orgasm, I pant deep and fast. It doesn't help how your hands and lips and tongue work on my body, as you make your way upwards towards my face, making sure to stimulate any place you can get to on the way. Of course, I am not so out of commission, that I don't return my own arosual and need for you. My hands grope, caress and rub any parts of your body I can get to, making sure you can see and sense how I love your young and petite girl body. Soon enough it culminates in a deep and loving kiss between us. Sadly, it ends too fast for my taste, but it is quickly forgotten as I listen to you basically pour your heart out to me. I am honestly not too surprised as I easily recognized and knew the kind of signals you gave off and everything. I make sure to give you plenty of time and opportunity to properly utter your thoughts and feelings. After you finish, I caress your face lovingly."It takes a lot of courage to say what you did, Nozomi. I am proud of you for being able to do that. I could tell for a long time, but I didn't want to assume stuff or to pressure you. I love you too Nozomi! You are so sweet, cute, pretty...and now also very lovely in bed too. Too many lovely qualities to count".

• Love 1

"I'm not so lovely ... but right now I don't have the strength to argue about it. I want to enjoy you" I placed my lips against your cheekbone running my fingers over the curvy silhouette of your body. "You look like a Greek goddess. I would spend hours watching you." I let my hands explore your valleys again "I'll call him" I rolled over on my back letting my naked body be at the mercy of your eyes. "I'll call my father and make sure he comes here tomorrow morning." At that moment I felt light and it was not just the fumes of sex, but your presence gave me strength. "But now the only thing I want to think about is ..." I placed my lips on yours, bringing back in that abandoned dance just before.

I am just about to protest, but I choose to let it be for now and simply hold you close to. A soft kiss is placed on your forehead as we lie like this together. Sadly, it is very easy to see and how hear how little confidence you have in your own looks and such, but I am not letting up on my efforts to help turn that around. Soft shivering runs through my body as young fingers delicately touches me."Ohhh, I am sure we will have plenty of time and opportunities to enjoy each other from now on, sweety. From now on, I will let you know just how pretty and dear you are to me. So you better be ready", I say in a mix of teasing and praising. I cannot help but smile wider and bigger as you directly address me as a goddess. I have been called it before, but this time feels more real and genuine."Good, Nozomi! I am proud of you! I will be there to support you, no matter what he has to say to you. You are never going to be alone, I promise you that....and that thing is indeed more fun to think about...and get into", I say, commenting as much as I can before our lips meet sweetly once more, my mouth kissing back tenderly while hands roam your naked young body to caress it gently.

• Like 1

"Yeah ... I ... I'll call him tonight" my breath broke just as I felt your hands explore every inch of my skin again. The sweeping movements made me shiver and the goosebumps made my nipples turn like little dark pink pearls. Enchanted by your beauty, I placed a trail of kisses along your neck to your collarbone and from there I went down: I suck your nipple again, while my free hand fitilva the opposite one. It was sweet and delicate, but in need of much more. I had never experienced anything that came close to the lust that ignited in my veins by feeling your hands on me. I stared at you. "Jasmine ... I want to have fun with you ... all the fun I've miss during this years and ... I want more". Something inside my body was starting to catch fire. The upper hand of instinct swept away any embarrassment and your last caress triggered a soft moan that came out of my mouth.

I am just as moved and happy as you seem to be at the current moment, my body shivering in pure delight from even the slighest touch of your fingers. For now, I let your body be guided by your emotions, your needs, your love for me and arousal. My own skin is soft and supple and silky to the touch, warm and sensual. Heavy groans escape my lips once your lips and mouth find my nipple along with your hand reaching for my other one. The scent of love making is spreading and mixing with our individual scents and pheromones in the room."Haaahnn....nnnhhh...annnd you deserve to get it, sweety! Mmmmmmmm...I do have some things we can use as well", I tell you while I reach for a drawer. I open it and pull a nice and thick dildo for me to show you. It's a nice and simple in its design, nothing fancy.

• Like 1

"Oh" I was intrigued by what you wanted to show me and was surprised for a moment by the object in your hands. I knew what a dildo was but I never had… I blushed violently at the dirty thoughts that broke into my mind. I shook my head and lay down beside you without stopping to caress your silky and soft skin like a peach. "I can ... I mean I would like to use it on you ... maybe on us, but in the future". The last word came in a whisper after I stammered. "Oh I'm a disaster! I wish you were the one to take away my virginity but ..." I reached out to the cell phone placed on the bedside table: it didn't matter that it wasn't mine. After a few seconds of searching it shows you what I had in mind: a long double strap on. I had researched those objects fantasizing several times about our meeting and now ... now I was ashamed to even show you those images. "I wish you were the one to take my virginity, but I wish it was pleasant for both of us .... am I silly Jasmine?" I hid my face in your soft breast before whispering "Sorry".

I can tell you have already had many thoughts about making love to me, which only makes me like you more and want to fulfill your desires and fantasies. I put the toy away for now and simply lean close, keeping eye contact with you the best I can after I lift your face by your chin. I can tell this is indeed very embarassing for you and must have taken a lot of courage for you to do so. I do not intend to try and trivialize what you had in mind or what you said. I give you a quick, but still deep and passionate kiss. I shake my head lightly and smile as the kiss ends."No no Nozomi. I understand what you mean and why you feel like that. Mmmmmmm, I don't have anything like that, but we can go shopping for fun things tomorrow if you want? I would love it...if we can give it to each other", I reassuring tell you as I caress your young and supple body.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I blush violently. "When we get rid of my .... virginity .... you can do what ...." I slightly toxic and look down "whatever you want and ... and teach me ..." he stammered slightly. I find it extremely embarrassing to talk about sex, even if my thoughts about you and the soft body I find myself stroking now. "Shopping? A date maybe?" I hide my face slightly. I'm happy. ".... tonight I'd like to make you dinner".

I pull you up and into my arms, embracing you against my warm and soft body, smiling all over my face from us sharing this moment. I can easily tell this is very new and confusing to you still, but I aim to help you through it little by little, as best as I can."Shopping and date sounds wonderful and something we should do when we can. Mmmmmm, I would love to taste your cooking, Nozomi! If we need anything for it, let me know and we can go and get it", I reply back  to you whilst stroking your form up and down gently with a reassuring and motherly hand.

• Like 1