Discoveries (Tsuki x JennyDK)

"Perfect" I'm thrilled right now. I get out of bed, I'm happy: I feel as light as the butterflies buzzing in my stomach. "Do you have a t-shirt?" while you point to the drawer I put on my briefs and put on your shirt. It is quite large and comfortable, ideal for what awaits me. I go down quickly humming. I open the fridge: you are a model but I know you love food, without abusing it. "Mmmhhh". I find interesting products. Shrimp, vegetables, spices. I immediately start to work. Your kitchen is a paradise and I don't need a lot of time to get used to it. As I finish the preparations I hear my phone vibrate: I had completely forgotten that I left home without telling my father where I was. Retrieve the phone "20 calls and 30 messages".

I dial the house number, my father answers breathlessly. "I'm at Jasmine's. I'm staying here tonight. Are you free tomorrow morning?" The affirmative answer is almost instantaneous. Sigh. The tone of voice is guilty and flat, but still tries to change my mind about .... Charlotte. "I'm tired" the blood starts boiling in my veins "Let's talk about it tomorrow". My shoulders rise in resignation as I go back to the kitchen and start composing the ravioli for dinner.

I get up almost at the same time as yourself, getting myself dressed as well. My eyes look you over when you put on clothing, admiring your young and lovely petite figure and frame. While it is vastly different from my own, it haw its own uniqueness and beauty. I do not try to hide my obvious staring, letting you know I like what I am seeing before me. A soft giggle passes my lips as I watch you slip on a shirt too big for you, but which only suits you still. I approach you and wrap my hands around your waist, whilst kissing your forehead."Mmmmmm, you look really cute and sexy like this, you know", I tell you before letting you go ahead and prepare a meal for us both.

While you are in the kitchen, I take stuff out of the cabinets and fridge for you to use for dinner. Listening in from the side line I can tell you are speaking to your father. I allow you both to finish before I come closer and hug you from behind and placing a few small kisses on your neck."Are you allright sweety?", I ask, wanting to comfort you if you need it.

• Love 1

"I'm more than ok, Jasmine" I had finished the ravioli for dinner "My father will pass by tomorrow morning, then we will have the whole day at our disposal" I placed a light kiss on your mouth and I was again hit by that perfume it dulled the senses. A moan left my lips as I deepened the kiss exploring the wetness of your mouth. "I really want to have sex with you Jasmine" I whispered as I ran my fingers through your soft hair, admiring your figure. I blushed violently. "I don't mean only that .... I absolutely want to have the complete pack" I laughed at my naivety hoping not to have offended you. "I want to be part of your life and make you happy, till you want me"

• Love 1

I keep myself close to you as much and near as possible, without being in the way of what you are doing. There is no need to interfere at all as it seems like you know what you are doing. Presumably you are the one to cook at your house, but I really don't know."Do you cook at lot Nozomi or am I just lucky to be one of the few who gets to enjoy your meal?", I ask both curiously along with flirting with you. Meanwhile, I my hands gently slide up and down your sides, caressing you nicely and keeping my warm body near your own. I lean down and place more soft kisses against your exposed neck."We will have plenty of chances to do all of that and much more....", I whisper softly to you.

• Love 1

"I've been cooking for ... since I can remember" a melancholy smile appeared on my face. "I would have died of starvation otherwise! My mother is not capable and my father ... well he is good, but he was never at home!" I barely turned, rubbing my neck to your face. "Mmmhhh so you distract me though ..." I moved against your body, feeling softness and warmth "I hope you like Gyoza ..." a soft moan escaped my lips.

I cannot stop myself as I keep myself nice and close to you still, even though it is clear that you are not fully done."I would love to taste all of your lovely dishes...and you...on a regular basis....mmmmmm", I purr back into your ear while my hugging is still being given to you. I can sense you leaning into my hug and touches and kisses, which only makes me want to do it even more."You deserve to have someone who is there for you through thick and thin, Nozomi", I tell you happily whilst my hands caresses your sides up and down.

The smell of food gets even more fragrant and nice and makes me feel my rising hunger though."Should I go and set the table now?", I ask you since you seem close to being done by now.

• Love 1

"Yes. Donner is almost ready". Jasmine's body, her perfume: they were a drug, if she still stayed by my side I wouldn't be able to break away from her embrace. The table was ready in a few minutes and we both served a plate of Gyoza sautéed in a pan. "Comfort food ... I think I did it more for myself than for you, but they are good". I sat down next to you. I was in the house of the person I admired, respected and above all loved. Destiny had played its cards right that day and ..... I suddenly felt lucky. I could spend the present with you, enjoy your kisses, your attention, I could make you happy. I thought about the next day with a smile. "I should thank .... what is Mi-Michelle's name or something." I said while biting into a ravioli, after having passed it in a spicy and sticky sauce.

• Love 1

It doesn't take a lot to set the table for us to use and to sit down and have a nice meal together. The food smells divine and lovely and anyone who was on the received end of your cooking must surely be very lucky. Suddenly, I do get some rather juicy mental images as I picture things like you cooking stuff dressed in nothing but a small apron. Of course, it is very difficult to peel myself away from you, but it does finally succeed.

So I sit down and get something on my plate as well."I am certain I will enjoy it just as much. Smells lovely, Nozomi", I tell you and smile before kissing your cheek quickly, but sweetly. Your next words come as a surprise, but I can tell you are making peace with how things are turning out, little by little, which fills me even more with hope."Sometimes, change or bad things happening have a way to lead to something even greater!", I comment and eat some of your food, making pleased noises.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Jasmine ... I broke into your life suddenly. Having me here with you means we should also plan a small move ... are you sure it's not getting in the way of your work?" I finished the plate and started clearing up "You are a nice person, but I hate being in the way. However, since my presence will involve extra expenses, I can help you with my new job." I had not yet spoken to anyone about the proposal that the publishing house had made to me, not even to the one who was previously my best friend and who I could now call lover. I smiled at you. It was nice to share this good news with the person who would understand me most.

• Love 1

The dinner went by nice and lovely, with both of us enjoying your meal greatly. Of course, right away I start to help you clean up and get things back to the kitchen and such. You seem to think that you are sudden insertion into my daily life, whereas I have seen you as a big part of it for a long time. Once I can see you are not occupied with cleaning up with me, I come closer and hug you into my chest, a big smile on my face."You worry way too much, hun. No no, you were a part of it already and now you are an even bigger and I love that. You shouldn't feel like you are in financial debt to me though. We take things as they come...okay?", I ask and place a tender kiss on your forehead.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/26/2020 at 4:15 PM, JennyDK said:

We take things as they come...okay?", I ask an

"You know I can't."  I knew my meticulous and precise personality, but I tried to keep it in check.  "I have an effect on a job. Or more precisely ... the manga I'm drawing, I sent it to a publishing house and they would like to publish it."  No one in my family had ever believed that mangaka could be a job, they wanted me to go to university: lawyer, doctor, teacher ... those were real jobs, but I kept getting my hands dirty with colors.  I blushed slightly not yet accustomed to your attentions, but I moved the kiss from her forehead to her lips, capturing them in mine.  It wasn't an expert kiss but the taste of your mouth was what I wanted now.

• Like 1

Of course, I am aware of your dreams and aspirations and so far have been nothing but supportive of them and I don't aim to stop at it now. I can tell that it's a passion of yours and even if it should not succeed, I still want to do my best to give you support and help in any way I can."Don't worry though, Nozomi. We will do fine - I also have a few investments, that also generates some income. We are pretty set and that means you can focus as much or little on your ideas as you want", I let you know and smile softly whilst holding you close to me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Jasmine please" he whispers referring to what she had just said "You will learn that I am a stubborn and proud person" I said rubbing my body against hers. She was soft and smelled sublime. Her skin smooth like a ripe peach, a goddess embodied in that body: there was no doubt why she was one of her most popular models. She forces the kiss. Jasmine for me was the freedom and light wind I never dreamed of being able to afford. Her hands slid down her back and opened on her buttocks, stroking and stepping them in my hands. She promised me that we would go shopping, a kind of shopping I didn't know about. Suddenly one thing became clear to me.

"We can not!" the sentence came out suddenly and senseless as I tried to catch my breath.

I give you a puzzled look from the sudden outburst, which causes my otherwise wandering hands to move."What can we not? Sweet Nozomi....you worry a lot more than you need to. I don't want you to miss out on your dreams, darling", I say reassuringly and lean in to sniff your lovely scent, very happy to have you for myself for this long and of course, much longer as it seems like we are moving in together. Already now, I feel giddy and excited like a teenager all over again.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I sat down on the kitchen table, holding on to you with my legs. The long t-shirt I was wearing had risen highlighting my intimacy. Move a section of your long hair behind your ear.

"You are a public figure. Tomorrow ..." I blushed stammering "... we can't go and do that kind of shopping. If they saw you ..." I thought for a moment. "Internet! Internet is the solution!"

Before smiling at you, I stared at your face. How I wish I had your security! I bent down to place my lips on yours, while my hands held your head.

"You are beautiful" I just whispered.

• Love 1

"I find it cute and sweet how you worry about me, but really....there is nothing to be concerned about dear! I love who I love and no one will make me feel embarassed about that", I tell you in that sweet and motherly tone of voice I usually have, whilst gently caressing your cheek and smiling warmly. My eyes look back into your pretty ones and not a trace of doubt seems to be in my voice or stare."Just as you are very beautiful. Anyone else saying different is wrong", I reply back.

• Like 1

I looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "Jasmine ...." my tone became lower "You are not my mother. You know that, right?" I impressed more force on her kiss by inserting her tongue into her warm mouth. I had a teenage body and despite trying to restrain my impulses, nature could not be stopped, especially when in front of me was the woman I had loved and desired for so long.

"OF course I know that, but what does that have to do with me not worrying about being seen with you at such places?", I ask, wondering what this is about really, but not wanting to sound too confused. Happily, I accept the lovely kiss and return it with even more passion and love. Of course, I also hug you nice and tightly, happy to feel your presence.

• Like 1

I smiled shaking my head.

"You didn't understand" I stared at you for a moment "You always have this loving attitude towards me and almost ... maternal, even the tone of your voice. I understand that you are an adult and that I have always been ..... well I don't know what I've been to you before today "I blushed slightly" Let me try to be your equal. I'm a little girl, but I don't want you to worry about me like you did before ... I'm your lover now. Right? " my eyes sought confirmation. Your way of caring for me to love me: there was nothing wrong with that, but I still wanted to act like an adult caring for the woman I loved.

"Howover all this is terribly embarrassing"

• Like 1

My fingers intertwine with yours as we stand here and talk calmly. I can tell you wish for me to see as on the same level as an adult, which I totally understand of course. I smile back and even kiss your cheek gently."But of course you are my equal, Nozomi. I have never seen you as anything less than that. We are lovers....and hopefully will get to more than that...and I know this is not easy for you to say...but let us take things one step at a time...okay?", I ask and give another warm and tight hug.

• Like 1

To escape the awkward situation, I headed to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"What do you normally do at this hour?" the question came spontaneously: I really wanted to know Jasmine's routine.

"I'm usually at home at this time ... often alone. My father goes out to drink almost every night ..."

• Like 1

I wonder why you wander off like this, but still follow you into the living room and sitting next to Nozomi on the couch. The change of subject seems rather fast and sudden, but I don't really mind it happening as I am happy to talk about anything with the teen girl."Hmmmm....it depends on whether or not I have a photo shoot. If I have one, I am usually still at work. If not, I like to go for a nice walk, if the weather is good for it. If not...then relax inside with a book or something", I tell you, which is probably not too exciting I realize.

• Like 1

I feel embarrassed. I remember what we did together and I blush when I think back to Jasmine's words.

'More than that'

It's exciting and scary at the same time. I'm not used to it's all a first time with her.

"At night I dedicate myself to drawings. When I live here, you won't have to be scared if you don't find me in my room ..." I smiled.

"... I often get great ideas at night and I have to sketch them out."

The more I looked at her the more I realized that it was just the two of us, with the night in front of us. Whereas before it had been an explosion of emotion and excitement, now I was much more aware of her presence. Her heart was racing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I sit close to you and puts a hand of mine on top of yours, my soft and warm smile never vanishing from my face. Even now, you can easily feel my warmth close to you."Sounds lovely. I always love your drawings and I hope I get to see much more of them from now on. Hmmmm...I imagined you might want to share the same bed...or is that too fast for you? I do want you to feel comfortable, after all", I reply back, hoping I was not being trying to make you move faster than you feel like.

• Love 1

"Sa .... same bed?" I stammered hard. I couldn't believe she said that! My face turned red again and a strong heat rose up my body. I just nodded. Of course I wanted to share the bed with her and ... in that moment several images crowded her mind, not helping the embarrassment.

"It's not fast .... I mean .... I also want to .... but I don't want to intrude"

• Love 1