Discoveries (Tsuki x JennyDK)

I cannot help but gently giggle and smile at the cute display of your current state, when I mentioned sharing a bed together. At the same time, I give you a hug, warm and tight, so you may feel my presence and warmth much better and easily."Darling. How would you be intruding? It would feel weird without you in my bed now....especially since we confessed our feelings. You are always welcome there and I would be happy to wake up next to you", I let you know before I place a tender kiss on your neck.

• Like 1

How did I think I could detach myself even for a moment from that creature? Genetti in feeling her lips on my neck. My skin got dressed in thousands of little shivers that chased each other leaving me all tingling. I wanted more, so I took the beautiful face of the woman I had in her arms and turned it towards me. The kiss was tender. Lips meeting and dancing together, yet that dance soon took on the need to evolve into something deeper. I timidly slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I was shy and above all I didn't want to look like a perveertita so I drew her back, but it was impossible to let her go seriously.

• Love 1

There is no way I am going to turn down a chance to be close and intimate with you, so once our kiss is established and even deepened by our tongues lashing against one another, I pull you into my lap whilst making sure our kissing is not interrupted by it. My arms wrap around your waist to keep you nicely and firmly in place as we make out. My large womanly breasts smosh against your chest as this all happens. Eventually I can hold you fine with one arm, letting the other one caress you up and down your back.

• Love 1

I moaned inside my lover's warm and wet mouth.

Her full lips were as soft as ripe peaches and her taste as sweet as freshly harvested honey.

I felt her touch on my skin: it was vivid and burned as if a mark had settled on my flesh and radiated from there like a spider's web.

Jasmine's shapes were soft and comfortable, but the heat of our bodies pressed against each other soon became a boiling furnace. I moaned still at the thought of that golden skin, naked against mine a few hours earlier. I let my mind indulge in intimate and naughty memories.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

The two of us are once more locked into an intimate situation, wanting to be as close as possible. I lose myself into the moment as I feel you getting just as hot as myself under our making out and with our bodies intermingling in a sensual dance onto the couch. I could touch you forever and not get bored. Every little touch I receive from you only causes more and happy groans and moans to escape from my lips and most often into your yearning young mouth. As our tongues wrestle and taste each other, I make sure that my hands caress, grope and explore your teenage body again, wanting to feel every part of it.

• Love 1

Your intense caresses are the green light to let me go. Still shy and intimidated by the perfection of your body I need to feel that my desire is not a mistake.

I take your head in my hands, letting my fingers slip into your soft hair. It is an indissoluble intertwining. I don't want you to let go of my mouth, taste, take and own me.

"...own me".

I do not notice that I have muttered my desire aloud, against your mouth, close to your ear, so close that it can hardly be felt.

We have hardly spent a lot of time outside of bed from earlier and I can feel the unmistakeable energy and passion of youth. I decide to pull you to sit in my lap while we make out and otherwise feel up each other. Hearing your faint whisper, among other cute and sexy noises only makes me want you even more. Playful and sensual hands slowly reach over your body, gently and s lowly undressing you once more, starting with the way too big shirt you borrowed from me."Hehe...sweet Nozomi...I am not sure what you meant by that, but I do intend to make you know how much I desire you, honey", I tell you while going back to locking lips with you while a silky hand and fingers find one of your budding breasts to play with slowly and gently

• Like 1

"Mmmhhh" the moan was soft and voluptuous, I let my head slide back. Your silky hands were searching like an inveterate explorer for the flowering buds of my youth. The touch, your warmth made me melt like melted chocolate. Every time my nerve endings feel your pressure a sharp heat spreads from my belly towards my brain, like a blade I feel the inside of my soft and malleable body. One word from you, your desire, is enough to put me together. I'm looking for you again, my tongue, yours, a fight: I can't wait. I am selfish, as selfish are the most instinctive desires of the body you are playing with. Another moan. It is with you that I learn that I am not patient, that I light up like a flame, when the lightning strikes the dry grass. Fire and the will to get lost in the delicious promise that is your body. For this reason I lowered my hands. You're wearing a shirt similar to mine. Now I would like to break it, I would like to remove the obstacle. I demand. I can't be rude and I wonder if you've ever done something rude with someone other than me. I shake my thoughts and look for the hem of the shirt, I find it and hungry I go north, towards the soft treasure that those luxuriant hills hide. I close my hands on those soft loaves and caressed them with extreme sweetness, but there is something smaller and more pungent that attracts me. I sneak , silent and I squeeze them between thumb and forefinger: I rotate and pull and then I press. I play again.

• Love 1