Discoveries (Tsuki x JennyDK)

@JennyDK

spacer.png

Name: Nozomi Kibou

Features: long dark brown hair, green eyes, medium breast and proportionated curves

Personality: intelligent, introverted, closed in her own world (she need to be discovered). Emotionally very mature for her age.

Passions: drawing and create stories. Manga, anime, games and all that revolve around the Otaku worlds.

Sexuality: yet to discover. She slowly grows affection and lust toward her neighbor and friend.

Backstory: She lives with her parents in a terraced house. She moved there at the age of 12. At that time, the parents divorced because of the mother falling in love with a much younger boy. The mother has remarried for a couple of years and follows her actor husband around the world, while Nozomi lives with her father, a classic salary man who after work spends his evenings more at the bar with friends than at home. From the age of 12 Nozomi has always self-managed and has become independent. The young neighbor has always been a point of reference and a friend in the years of her adolescence.

• Love 2

large.12460126.jpg.c102cda1d38aec4505802
Name: Jasmine Bellason.
Personality: Relaxed, self assure, motherly, passionate and loves to explore new things.
Passions: Living life with no regrets, her own home projects, cooking and supporting those near her.
Sexuality: Bisexual, but has most experience with men, so her experience with females is very small.
Backstory: Jasmine has been divorced for the last 4 years and lives alone in her house, which she shared with her ex husband. She has not exactly been at a point where she felt she trusted anyone enough to go beyond a couple of dates. She is still a strong woman with no bigger issues to speak of, though her last marriage did leave her with an empty hole in her heart, which just needs the right person. She often interacts with the young teen next door and has her over for tea, a chat, helping with her garden and other tasks, mostly as an excuse to help the girl have a bit more of a social life and to help her smile more often.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Like 1

That day sucked! Literally. At school, life was boring: lessons, study, homework and lessons again. It was finally Friday afternoon. During the weekend I can finally dedicate myself to my passions, especially the writing of my new fantasy manga ... or so I hoped. It was 2pm when I entered the house. Silence. My father must have been at work, or so I thought. I made myself a sandwich and walked to my room when I heard a noise. The plate almost fell to the floor: in front of me I saw a girl. I estimated she must have been in her twenties or at least just over 18. She was tall, blonde and extremely curvy - a bombshell. "Who the fuck are you ?!" I hissed, then saw him come out of the bedroom covered only in a bathrobe. "We have guests," chuckled the blondie. My father's face was terrified but no sound came out of my throat. I put the plate with lunch in hand and turned my back, took my backpack and went out. He tried to stop me, but the look I gave him froze him in place. "Do not touch me!". My body was shaking with tremors. I walked a few meters: luckily I found the gate of the house next to mine open. I walked to the entrance and rang the bell.

'Please let her be home.' Fortunately she opened. She was beautiful and elegant. Her is the exact opposite of me and the exact opposite of the girl I had found in my house. My eyes were shining and my body trembled, clenched  fists crushed nothing. The pain inflicted by the nails stuck in my palm was the only thing holding me anchored to reality at that moment. "Jasmine, can I stay with you today?" I didn't want to sob the last word.

I have spent my whole day simply taking care of my house, cleaning, tidying up and making nice and presentable, while soft music plays in the background. My garden is pretty, exotic, well kept and overall just seems like a wonderful place to spend sunne days and relax. Just like my garden, the inside is neat, tidy, cozy and generally has a warm atmosphere and feel to it. There is nothing but tranquility in my day as I take my time to simply get things done with no deadline in mind at all. I often get visits from you, the teenage girl next door. Especially if things at home are not exactly making you feel good or relaxed, which sadly seems to happen more frequently.

So when my doorbell chimes, I hum softly to myself while I almost dance towards the door and once I open up, I see you standing there with clear signs of being distraught and besides yourself."Ohh..ohhhh...Nozomi...come here, sweety", I simply tell you before coming close and simply hugging you close to me, a hand stroking your head while I hold you this for a bit."Let us go inside...and we can sit down and talk it out...or whatever you need, honey", I say in a very caring and almost motherly tone. I am aware of the many troubles that causes you grief and always do my best to support you.

• Love 1

Jasmine's body was soft and warm, and that day smells like coconut. We had been friends for four years now, until recently I considered her an older sister and an example to aspire to. Beautiful and elegant, strong and self-confident ... I found everything that was not me in her. However, for several months now, I had realized that the closer I was to her, the more something inside me melted to the ever faster rhythm of my heart. I didn't understand what was happening until one night I dreamed of her naked and perfect. He whispered sweet and sensual words, while his hands discovered secret and sensitive points inside my young body. That morning I got up soaking wet between my legs and since that night my masturbations had only one face. My introverted nature has allowed me, until now, to keep this pleasant secret and these feelings only for myself. However today I am shocked: for the first time I embrace her, indeed I sink into her voluptuous forms and try to swallow every single tear that comes to my eyes. Her attitude towards me has gone from friendly to motherly: I hate her for this, because I can never trust how dirty my thoughts about her are, yet it is thanks to her tenderness that I find the strength every day to return to home. Not today though. Today my father has crossed an insurmountable limit: that of our home. I heard Jasmine lead me to the sofa and sit me down.

"Only one rule: don't bring your women home" my fists clenched her dress "they were fucking. She'll be three maybe four years older than me."

I realized only in that moment of how shocked I was despite in my mind I had already made the decision to move beyond the disaster that was my family.

"I feel I no longer have a place to belong to."

My family was a mess and what had I become? Reserved and closed, I had built a world of my own in which to find refuge, far from everyone, far from reality, but not from you who knew anything about me. Now that I looked into your eyes, I understood why I had confided everything to you so naturally. You lighten the oppression that dwells in my heart. I stare into your deep emerald eyes and the only desire I have is to sink my mouth into yours as I am overwhelmed by your golden skin and your soft, abundant shapes. I shiver and blush violently. How can I be so perverted right now? You are offering me comfort and I would like to take advantage of it until the last drop. And that's where I think the apple didn't fall far from the tree: I'm as flawed as my parents. A dark shadow crosses my gaze as I roll up into the corner of the sofa, putting space between us. I offer you a smile. "A cup of tea. A cup of tea would make me feel better and ... don't worry I won't stay all day. Just time to recover."

• Love 1

I am very well aware how this lovely and sweet girl has various issues she is struggling with and I aim to help her, but not once have I tried to push the topic or directly aimed tried to steer our meetings and conversations in that direction. I have always let you choose when, where and how long you wanted to express those thoughts and feelings with me and of course today is still the same. Just like enjoy my scent, so do I always take joy in yours and his time it reminds me of strawberries, very fitting for a lovely girl as you are. I am still quite unaware of how much my presence means to you, more and more and to which extent it has reached. For me, I often have you in my thoughts, even if you are not around or if you have not been here for a while. Something wonderful does happen, even though you are silent, which is fully allowed of course, as you hug me this tight and fully. I feel how my shirt feels wet from tears, but I simply hold you and lightly sway you from side to side, aiming to comfort you.

We are soon in my large and comfy couch where I finally hear what is the trouble this time. I place a hand on top of yours and can clearly hear the final drop of patience has been reached in regards to your father. I allow you to fully finish before responding."I am really sorry, your father seems to have this little respect for your boundaries and yourself. It is truly a shame it has gone down this route for him...I..I..I know it sounds weird, but since you live right next door...and you need some time...to try and sort things out...you can live here...with me. Only if you feel you need it and want to...I would be happy, if it can help you, Nozomi. I worry...so much about you", I let you know sincerely and you know I have never once lied to you.

I let you contemplate that for a bit before I feel your eyes meet mine and you can tell there is a warm fire burning there, one full of passion, care, love - nothing but warm and wonderful stuff. I know tons of thoughts and sensations are mixing with the normal turmoil of teenage hormones. For now, it is best to give you space to try and figure things out and only chime in when you tell me so. I nod softly and smile widely."OF course...I will get you some nice tea...and a few cookies. They always help me push dark thoughts away...a little bit more", I say to you and wanders off into the kitchen after I put a nice and warm blanket on you and giving your shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

Edited by JennyDK

I picked up a biscuit. LIVING WITH JASMINE. The thought had looped through my brain. Me and her ... together. My heart was beating so hard that I feared she might hear it because of the short distance between us. Me and her, together, in the same house, sharing ... everything. A series of images unfolded before my eyes and for a moment I instinctively squeezed my thighs as a wave of intense and unknown heat invaded my belly and expanded to my chest.

"I accept" my mouth spoke before my brain could formulate a meaningful thought about the consequences that cohabitation would bring "I accept your offer. Today is Friday, tomorrow my father is at home, could we talk to him about it?". I had accepted because of the anger I felt for him, but the most selfish and hidden part of my soul accepted because being next to her was what I wanted most at that moment.

"I don't want to leave him ... I mean him. I'll take care of him, but I need some air. I'll only move a few things here, so I can go home every day and see how he is" I blushed unable to leave that nest completely that I really loved. "Thank you ..." I paused "... for everything. I'm not very good at expressing my feelings, but you have become the most important person to me along with those stupid parents I find myself." A smile appeared on my face, this time sincere compared to the previous one.

"I'd like to stay today. Ca-can I, or you have some work or...date since is the weekend?"

• Love 1

I am just about to spill while pouring tea for us both as you blurt out your sudden and determined sounding reply, but luckily I manage to not do so. A wide and happy smile spreads across my face from hearing you agreeing to it and I truthfully hope you it might only be necessary for a while until your situation at home gets better. I nod softly and put down my elegant and pretty tea cup to fully face you, wanting to both help you, but hopefully also not be too mean or unfair towards your father."Yes, I think that would be best. I would rather have him resent either of us and hopefully he can see your points and let you decide what you find best for you. I think even he can see how it is best if you live where you feel most at ease. We could invite him over here? Would that make you feel more secure, Nozomi?", I ask.

I give you an understanding look and smile back, hearing what you feel like you need most in this situation."I know, darling. I would hate it if you reached a point where you could not be around your own father. We will figure out what will work best for you. For now...I think it's best for you to get back to feeling more at ease. We can easily end up doing or saying thing regret, when it is done in affect...rather than when we give us time to properly think it over...", I comment back and put a warm and delicate hand on one of your thighs. Of course, I am yet oblivious on how my presence and treatment of you affects you physically.

"I did have a thing, but your well being comes first for me, Nozomi. I cannot ignore your plea for help and I mostly want to see your sweet smile again as soon as possible. You may not know it, but let me tell you this: Having you in my life brings me much joy and happiness. So if you become sad, I will be too, but I will do all I can to help you out and you are always welcome here. So please...stay as long as you need it, okay?".

• Love 1

"Yes. You're right it's better if we invite him here." At that moment I felt your warm, soft hand make its way up my thigh. A multitude of chills crash through my nerves and burst like fireworks. The effect your touch gives me is evident from my skin: I have goose bumps that take me from the feet to the tips of my hair and harden my nipples until they feel painful. I need to withdraw because my instinct to escape always prevails and because I don't want to show you what lies in the dark corner of my mind, yet I'm on the corner. Literally and physically. I have no way out but to let my body enjoy these sensations. I grab the pillow and squeeze it in my hand. I listen to you. "If you have a ... a commitment go ... I can stay here and repay myself by preparing ..." I stop when I hear 

On 8/11/2020 at 11:22 PM, JennyDK said:

I mostly want to see your sweet smile again as soon as possible. You may not know it, but let me tell you this: Having you in my life brings me much joy and happiness.

I shudder. There is no hope, I can't let my hopes work their way up to that thought. I block it and try to calm it down but the roar of my heart has become so strong it dulls my senses. "Jasmin ..." the words die in my mouth and I squeeze the pillow even tighter. My face is red and I try to squeeze myself against the sofa to put space between us. "I ... I think ... that you should go ... to your date". 

• Like 1

I can sense something is making you try to distance yourself from me and while I do not know what it is, it kind of feels like it is caused by me. While I am not a fan of pressing the issue and cause you to perhaps get more freaked out or anything bad, I do want to get these doubts out of the way. So I pull my hand back and look at you with serious, but still caring face."Nozomi....please be honest with me...am I causing you to pull away from me? Am I bothering you by what I do or say? I don't want this to be an issue...so please tell me if I causing you stress or discomfort. My thing is not that important...and especially far, far less important than you are to me. So please...let me know I am too much or smothering you or what is going on".

• Love 1

Only then did I realize how much my attitude had made her worry. I swallowed a bolus of saliva and inhaled deeply. "No Jasmine. Sorry I'm still upset today." My heart at that moment did not continue its beating but cracked under the weight of my words. Every moment I spent in her presence I realized how important and terribly attractive she was to me. I prayed she believed my lie. "I had a rough day today". I exploited the opening that had created when you had taken away his hand and used it to move slightly and slipped with calm to the edge of the couch. When I felt my stable stacks I got up: I got up: finally I felt the blood start flowing again inside me. I took a few steps and stretched myself, before turning in your direction: I finally had an escape route."First of all, as always, I'll borrow your huge bathtub and relax. I know your fridge is always well stocked, so I'll come up with something good for dinner! At least to repay." I pretended a broad, bright smile to ease the tension that had built up. "I'll occupy the guest room as usual." When I walked into the room I found her ready, it was always like Jasmine was waiting for me ... that stupid thought made me blush. I took my bathrobe and went to the connecting bathroom: it was large, bright, had both a tub and a shower with chromotherapy. It felt like being in a hotel. I turned on the hot water and immersed myself, closing my eyes. The only image my mind formed was that of beautiful green eyes looking at me serious and worried. I tilted my head back sliding my hands under the foam-filled water to reach my folds. I felt them wet and swollen. I slipped until I touched my bud: turgid as a May rose and I let out a moan.

Edited by Tsuki
  • Love 1

I do not push the issue further and simply smile back at you, letting you know that there are no hard feelings or anything. There is still the ever lingering and present sensation that there is something you are not telling me, but I know that pressing it will only make things worse. Instead, I try to at least vaguely hint at this concern from my words. While I give you my most sweet and loving smile and stare, I speak:"Nozomi, I do understand that things today has really gotten to you and continue to make you upset. By now...I think you know you can tell me anything...I do mean anything. I will always listen and I will do all I can to support you..so I hope you will remember". My eyes watch you get off the couch and as you do so, I do the same and gather the tea pot, tea cups and such back onto the tray.

"Mmmm...of course, darling. Spend as much time there as you need. I will call on you for dinner if it gets that late though...okay?", I merely say and smile bigger. Soon enough we are both separated and while you are in the large and comfortable bathtub I finish the last chores in the house. I have no idea what effect I am having on you, so even thinking of you doing anything lewd is beyond my comprehension at this point. Still, you too have an effect on me and all the while you keep appearing in my mind, as I do all of the small tasks around my place. These are reoccuring images and thoughts in my mind, even while you are not around. I have tried to not think about the cause of it - of course, I am concerned about you, want the best for you and so on - but there is still more. The 'more' being the unopened box that once already had ruined before with my ex husband. It gets harder and harder to suppress these feelings of mine and I find myself wanting to walk in and join you in the bathtub.

• Love 1

I let my hand continue to indulge in that soft caress. My legs opened to that delicate and forbidden pleasure. I let my other hand slide up and take care of my breasts. The dark nipples stood in all their demanding hardness under my inexperienced but curious fingers. I took a small ruby between my forefinger and thumb, starting to rub it a little more energetically. Small moans merged into the steam that filled the room as my back arched, a sign of a looming need that grew between my thighs. I forcefully pulled the little sprout between my fingers: I was so wet and swollen that I slipped two fingers inside me. A small scream escaped my mouth as my thumb had not stopped attending to the bud of flesh above my warm entrance. In the mind a single image: you. Elegant, wonderful, sensual. The desire to kiss and touch that voluptuous body ran through my nerves, to feel your touch and that warmth on my skin, which encircles my heart and squeezed it in its clutches. The waves of pleasure broke on your green eyes, your plump lips and your florid breasts, which accompanied that body that I now dreamed possessed me. I squeezed heavily around my own fingers as I pinched my nipple almost painfully. Orgasm shone in my mind and body, powerful and real, full of lust and frustration. I screamed your name out loud, shivering violently as I was violently baffled by my own pleasure It took several minutes to recover, reopen my eyes and understand where my feelings for you had come ... and maybe even the cry, that now I prayed you hadn't heard.

• Love 1

My body really, really wants to be near you, even though you are clearly naked in the bathtub. While my own inhibitions are different from yours, they are still present and try their uttermost to keep me from moving closer. With all of the housely chores done and taken care of, there are no immediate distractions for me to focus on. Thus, soon enough, I finally find myself by the door to the bathroom. Suddenly, your voice cries out my name and a my face is soon even more red than a ripe tomatoe and feels very hot.'Did...did she just..and...wi..with my ...name? Is she really...? Should I....? Dare.......I?', are all thoughts emerging and rummaging around in my mind as I am quite unsure what to do, if anything.

Finally, it just boils over for me and I silently open the door to the bathroom and with the curtain there, I am probably well hidden, even as I slip out of my dress and all, leaving me naked just like you very fast. I have no idea why exactly I am doingt this? 'Is it....concern? Lust? Comfort? Or could it even.....be...something...deeper...like...lo-...'. My train of thoughts stop suddenly, once my body has finally slid the curtain aside and basically went in for your lips, my physical body much more honest than my brain, as our lips are locked.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

I went into freezing. It all happened so quickly that my brain didn't have time to metabolize.

Jasmine was kissing me. A real kiss, not a kiss to die: a kiss she was putting passion into, so much that it shorted my neurons. I had never kissed anyone. I leaned against the wall and tried to relax my muscles by letting her work her way between my lips. I felt devoured and groaned. I responded to that attack by encircling her and dragging her body towards me. I felt her silky skin lean against mine, her breasts pressing against mine and her small, dark bulbs stinging my delicate skin. I tried to catch my breath.

"Ja-Jasmine?" I muttered. Seeing the woman of my dreams hanging naked on a shower wall was incredibly exciting. The thoughts were about to overwhelm me, but I stopped them: the questions, the why, I would leave them for later. Slightly intimidated I stared at that wonderful creature "More. I need you more".

Of course, my own heart is galloping like a mad horse, with the only possible solution I could be fine,  would be let my hormones and urges loose. The moment our lips meet deep and roughly, the fire inside of me burns freely and eagerly. While I had hoped it would die down, it only grows in intensity and heat, but I am not at all complaining. I know what my body wants, what it ultimately needs. It is too late to deny it now and I am taking a big chance, seeing how you felt about it. The moment you kiss me back, my heart flutters wildly and I make sure to caress your face lovingly while my large and fat tits lewdly hang over the edge of the bathtub.

Our boobs smosh softly together and the kiss ends, with my wide smile adorning my face and my eyes seek out yours. The way you kissed me - I am now fully sure how you feel, even fi you may not have realized it yet. If not, hopefully I can help you see and find out."Of course, Nozomi and I will give you all you, your soul and your body needs. Squeeze in a bit...", I reply back with a new kind of tone. The mother voice is mostly gone, but this new one is something much more passionate, honey-like and soft and seductive.

I then slip into the tub with you, and lean over you, eyes never leaving yours."Nozomi....I have wanted you...for a long time...so I hope you will accept it!", I groan out before kissing you deeply once more and pressing my boobs harder against yours, the stiff pleasure buds poking each other.

• Love 1

I took a drawer in my mind and for a moment locked everything in it: inhibitions, confidentiality, problems. I simply let myself go to the carnal, violent impulses that had harbored in my body for too long. I returned your kiss with enthusiasm: I was a virgin in everything. I did not even know how to kiss and surely that would not have been in the best of your life, but that passion I would have shown you. I felt our breasts clump and lose themselves in a soft dip as your prosperity swallowed mine. Our hard nipples pricked the delicate skin and I as I eighth with your tongue in an endless battle, I let my hand slide along your body. Under my fingers I felt your soft skin: smooth silk born to be caressed. I slid quickly towards your buttocks as I drowned in the heat of our mouths. You were an adult: your hands, your mouth, your behavior, all led to the enormous difference in experience that existed between us, but I would have found the solution to conquer you. It wasn't just my need, nor desire, it was something deeper that I was struggling to name. I began to rub my pelvis against yours: I was demanding and so excited that I forgot about what had happened just before and how my femininity was reduced. "Jasmine. Please. Make me yours. It's all I want now" I said breathlessly, clutching my little hands around your flesh and looking at you with eyes full of lucid desire, expectation and feeling.

Edited by Tsuki

I, too, have my own things I need to put aside for this union and moment to be fully enjoyed and cherished: Your much younger age, the fact that you live right next door and of course that I should be the more adult and responsible here. My reasons for why this not take place melts away and even through my chest, you can easily feel how my heart throbs away madly, surely felt against your own heated skin. The water drops only our skin even more sexy and delicate and pretty. My gaze, beyond looking into your lovely own, also take in your lovely teenage form. My heavy and soft boobs feel even more amazing as they squish against yours and I cannot help but reach up and touch one of them with great curiousity and carnal desire. Our lips seemingly never want to stop tasting and feeling those of the other and at some point my tongue slip past your lips, providing the innocent teen you are, with your first french kiss. By now, it is impossible for me to deny to myself: I have had feelings for you...for a long time."Mmmmmmmm, that was my intent. I suggest we dry up and move to the bedroom. Ahhhhh....Nozomi...I can tell we both have wanted this...for some time now", I say and smile softly.

• Love 1

I let you kiss me again: I could have drowned in that kiss, tender and sensual, perfect. I nodded to your suggestion and we got up. I looked at you: the afternoon light shone on your golden skin made shiny by water and small soap bubbles. Your long hair tied back, your green eyes full of desire and your voluptuous curves that screamed to be touched and loved. A goddess. I felt terribly out of place with my thin body, my standard colors and my lack of charm, yet that desire was the same one that could be seen reflected in me. I got out of the tub quickly reaching out my hand to help you. I grabbed a towel and started drying yourself by running the towel gently along your entire body. "You are beautiful Jasmine." Obvious words: she was a model, who knows how many times she had heard it, how many men and women had admired her just like me at that moment. I took your hand and intertwined my fingers with yours. "Take me where you want".

While your body is not looking like my own, I still find yours absolutely lovely and wonderful and I intend to you let your form and mind see, feel and hear my approval indeed. Once we are out of the bathtub and have dried off each other, I reach around you grab both your smaller, but firmer ass cheeks, eyes seeking out yours while I smile in the most sincere way you probably have seen from me before."Nozomi...sometimes I am a little envious of your body. So small, petite, delicate, sweet...to me you are very beautiful as well. Hearing you call me pretty...mmmmmm...that means so much, much more than when others tell me...you know", I let you know directly and happily and judging from my usual honesty, you can sense I am truthful. I do not reply back to that, but simply pulls you with me upstairs, where we both quickly reach my large bed in a very pretty and beautifully decorated bedroom, with everthing practically looking fit for a mature woman like myself.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I laughed. I didn't laugh often, yet your sentence was a trigger. "Envious? Envious of me, Jasmine? You're a goddess" I shook my head before kissing you. I had just discovered that I loved kissing: I loved kissing those soft, plump lips, so sweet they could drown. I followed you along the stairs: I knew your room, large and spacious. I admired the bed, the same one that had appeared for several months now in my dreams and in my lonely thoughts. Before I even knew it, my mind began to realize that those fantasies were one step away from becoming reality and I blushed, coloring myself like ripe cherries.

• Love 1

The room feels nice and cool, a soft breeze coming from the open window, while warm and lovely rays of sunshine bathes the bed and room in their light. The atmosphere, the light, the scent - everything feels almost too perfect and right, yet that is exactly what it is: Perfect. I look you over again and smile, envigorated by your rare, but sweet laughter."You may laugh...Nozomi...but it's true...I have had you in my dreams...thoughts...every day...mmmmmmm, I am happy you find me a goddess...really, I love it when it's coming from you....but I envy you as well...now...I will do as you ask and have you...for a loooong time", I let you know and my smile turns more lewd and aroused.

Leading you by your hand, I soon have us both on my large and soft bed, with you against the headrest, legs spread and with me leaning over you as I kneel between your lovely legs. Our boobs once more mash together, stiff nipples feeling hard like diamonds as they poke and rub against each other."Mmmmmmmmm...let Jasmine make you feel good Nozomi...lie there and let me show you the pleasures of being a woman...of becoming a woman...myyyyyy womaaaaan", I whisper in your ear before kisses are made all over your neck.

• Love 1

My heartbeat was a mighty roar inside my ears. I felt the blood throbbing in every single spot where you placed your beautiful body. The sensation of our adherent skin, your warmth and that unmistakable exciting hardness: it was pure ecstasy. I moaned as I returned your kiss with equal passion. "Being yours is what I want Jasmine." The words came out in a whisper. "I've wanted you for so long it doesn't seem real to me now." I stroked your face, moving your voluptuous hair behind your ears. "I have nothing to offer you that you don't have. Only myself. Take me. Take my virginity, because the rest belongs to no one else." I blushed so much at hearing those words, that I felt my cheeks catch fire as I stared into your big green eyes and my hands explored the sinuous and soft curves that overhang my body.

I smile from ear to ear from what you are overall telling me, although my heart does ache a bit from hearing you saying you have nothing but your virginity to give me. While I want to put that depressing thought of yours to rest, now is not the time to get into a longer heart-to-heart about it and instead I am to do what we both want so badly: To make you a woman and, more importantly, my woman."Mmmmmmmm, you have so much more to offer Nozomi....but right now I will focus on the one that I desire a lot and have been for months....ahhhh, you smell soooo sweet and perfect", I moan out and so my mouth kisses even further down your neck while a hand of mine caresses your sides and the thumb of the other hand teasingly rub in circles around a stiff nipples of yours. My grown up body rubs along yours, making you feel my curves and I feel yours.

I groaned. I couldn't hold back anything anymore, I decided that I would be ashamed in the end, but now I wanted everything. When Jasmine devoted herself to my nipples an electric shock went through my body. I gritted my teeth and inhaled strongly: I did not think that such a sensation could exist, above all I did not think that my nipples were such a weak point on my body. "Jasmine" my whisper turned out to be a prayer. I began to rub my body against yours: they were demanding rubbings, demanding like the hands that ran over your body, feeling, feeling until I too found your small dark stones and began to take them between my fingers, squeezing and rubbing them between them . I didn't want to be the only one to suffer your attack, even though I knew that I would soon succumb to it with no chance to save myself.