the back locker room

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Jeez your really seductive and sexy. Im going to enjoy turning you into a cumming mess." Without warning he bends Grayson over and lines his cock up with Grayson's ass and then he inserts it. "I can't even get halfway in. You really are tight." He pushes on grunting with the effort. "Man, your gonna get stretched today."

I let out a strained moan as I feel my ass take your shape.you were much Bigger than I imagined and I could feel you stretch my ass.i try to lean against the wall to support me better cause my knees were starting to feel weak “damn... and I thought this couldn’t get any b-better” I say as I tighten around your cock

Titus positions himself as deep as he can go inside of Grayson and he cums filling him to the brim with warm sticky cum. He makes his ass jiggle by smacking it and he pulls out leaving him leaking cum with a gaping asshole lying on the floor. He helps Grayson up and props him up on a bench. "How you feeling now?" He was urged to call him a cum slut but thought better of it for now.

I soon cum moments later and feel you fill my ass and as you pull out I feel it spill out of my stretched ass. I’m glad you helped me into the bench as my knees gave out and I pant tired and out of breath. I hear you ask if I’m ok “well besides the fact I feel like a bomb exploded in my ass I say pretty damn good” I say and pull my hair back and lean against the lockers as I can’t feel my hips 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up