the back locker room

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell your nervous and chuckle taking off the rest of my jacket. “Dreamed of huh?did it feel good?” I say teasing you as you look so cute and see your face hearing up as we talk. 
i do raise a brow as I see you try to act dominating and bark me an order which turns me on only more and I put two fingers to my mouth and slide my tongue in between “alright then daddy~” I say “so we gonna start or wait for you guys to bust in your pants first?” I say as I can see your both very hard

"Felt good Grayson, many a good orgasms, and now I am here to give it to you personally"  Being a jock Weber does not like Graysons teasing him gives him an order...

"Hmmm well lets start with you getting naked - take off those sexy pants and lets see what we are working with" Weber smiles and waits for a reaction... he begins to slowly unzip his pants...

Edited by weber

I smile,liking you take control and do so listening to what you say “alright then..” I say and slowly strip off my shirt showing my soft but plump chest,of course as a male I don’t have breast but I’ve been told I do have a bit of muscle which works out fine for most men. I then take off my shorts and underwear and softly kick them to the side “ glad fake me made you feel good..wonder how good real me can do “ I remark and slide a hand from my stomach to my chest and then run my hand through my hair 

I look over to Titus who now has a huge smile on his face. I look over Grayson's body and like what I see...I admire his cock. I pull my pants off, take my underwear off and take my shirt off...now naked I then walk over to Grayson. "Now grab my cock and stroke it"   I see Titus watching and still smiling. I know he is just waiting for his opportunity once I get Grayson where I want him...

Edited by weber

I feel Graysons soft lips roll over the head of my cock. My eyes roll back in my head and I know Grayson sees this. "suck me man!...deep throat me!"  I am so hot it is difficult for me to hold back the cum. I grab your ears and begin to push into your mouth. I take control and tell you to turn around and show me your ass..."Show me your ass...now!"

Edited by weber

Surprised but elated that Grayson did what I told him to do I smile "Oh I am not going to fuck your ass, I am saving that for Titus"  I pull you upright by the back of the hair then move into your ass with my ever hard cock pushing into the crack of your ass "You don't want me to fuck you, I have had dreams of that encounter and it is crazy" I snicker quickly. I push in closer and then sofltly kiss your neck and purr... I step back and raise my hand then give youu a WHACK on the ass... "Good Grayson...now turn around and get on your knees for me" I look you straight in the eye and smile a friendly smile...

Edited by weber

I raise a brow as you didn’t put it in but let out a quick gasp and groan as you pull me by my hair and bite my lip as I feel you slide in between my ass and I let out a whimpered moan.

as you kiss my neck I relax but as soon as you smack my ass I yelp as it stings but love the feeling of it and slightly bend over more and pant as I feel ecstatic. I hesitate a second liking back at you as I love the feeling of your hot cock on me but slowly turn around and get on my knees and slightly spread my legs with my arms in between and look up at you

"Good Grayson, I hope you liked that smack on your ass and the sweet kisson the neck...I did hee hee. I really like how you listen closely, it will be so much fun that way. Now stick your ass in the air so Titus can enter you with his huge cock. We will take you from the front and the rear to give you a real good fucking"  I feel as though I have never been so hard in my life. The head of my cock is huge and red dripping precum. My hard on is about to explode as I give more requirements to Grayson.  "Now grab my balls, open your mouth and take my cock inside." I look into your eyes and smile.  "suck your daddy"  I am proud of myself for doing so well my first time but I have thought of this very moment so many times an how I would have grayson do me.   "mmmmmmm"

Edited by weber

I feel the roll of your tongue on the head of my cock and feel the gentle sucking action..."when I see you on campus Grayson I will always remember this moment...you are going to drink my cum!

I am not sure about fucking your ass as Titus is so large and as he has recently been in you I may not feel a thing Ha Ha!" I grab your hair and make you suck me in deeper...

Edited by weber

I look over to Titus and smile..."I know you wanted the ass, but I think I really want to give it to him as hard as I can" I lift up Graysons head, look him and look him in the eye "Ok Grayson you are in for the second best fucking of your life. Put your hands on this counter here and stick your ass in the air"  

I look at Titus and he has the biggest smile on his face watching me go to town on Grayson. My cock is so hard and is ready to ram Grayson. I take the lube, smother my cock with it then walk up and kiss Grayson on the neck. "Ok baby, I know you won't forget this"... I feel him tremble a bit, I walk up and spread the cheeks of his ass. I see my target, place a little lube in the entrance and RAM myself all the way into him.

Edited by weber

As you go in all at once I grip onto the counter almost losing my footing and feel my knees go weak “a-ah wait if y-you do it like that!” I say and bite my lip and look down as I don’t wanna see the mess you made me in the mirror in front of us and I blush and tighten around you

"Like what baby slut?...you don't like it hard?"  I pull my rock hard cock out of you give you a huge SLAP on the ass then spread your cheeks and shove the huge rod back in as far as it will go. I flex it a bit and then lean over and give you a big hug. "There you go baby how is that, you like?"

"This is how basketball players do it bitch..you want more?"

Edited by weber

I begin full strokes of your ass in and out feeling your tightness and building to a climax. "I am going to fill you up Grayson AWWWWWW! OHHHHHH!!! YES! YES ! YES Buck me off baby!...." I feel my huge load fill your ass like never before..."I...know....you....like... it Oh oh....." Take it Grayson Take it!

Pulling myself out of your ass I lift you up and support you. I turn you around and like to hear your panting breaths. "Was it what you expected Grayson?" I give you a big hug. "I can give you more if you don't have any classes to go to." I reach my hand around you and rub your cute ass. "Hope you'll be able to sit in class ha ha!"  I grab your balls as a friendly gesture.

I look over a Titus and the huge bulge in his pants...I can see he liked seeing Grayson get hammered.

Edited by weber

"Ha Ha you are still want more, you are a baby slut Ha Ha!" "Well I have had my fun with you, I want to watch Titus take you with his huge cock! It will be fun to hear you squeal" I smile a huge smie and slip my pants and shirt back on. I noticed a few other students on the other side of the locker room looking and smiling big smiles. "Ok Titus your turn to ream Grayson" "Once he gets you going maybe I will get that soft lip blow job, I'll be ready in a bit - we can enter you from both ends ha ha!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up