the back locker room

of course every school has "that" area that every one knows about,ours was the back locker room in the basement of the school under the gym. of course its never used anymore as new ones were made and left this one. most people use it to smoke,drink,hell even sex. of course i've had my run in there multiple times but lately i've been on brake as i haven't found good eye candy yet but decided to go down there today to see if i could score

as i made my way down i found a group of girls and guys talking and winked at them as i walked by making some girls blush and the boys raise a slight brow but followed with a soft smirk.i usually have no preference as im bi so i've had a taste on both ends.i tuck my hands in my pockets of my varsity jacket as i make my way to the room. as soon as i walk in i already hear a couple in a stall wasting no time and a group of people hitting a joint in the back and i nod at them as i walk in and head to the lockers and sit on a bench and pull out a cigarette and light it and take a deep inhale and a slow exhale out as i watch and wait for people to flood in and out to see what i could get today and run a hand through my hairand sigh leaning back on the lockers .

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titus walked into the back locker room and leaned up against the wall. he took out a lighter then he flicked it on watching the flame rise and fall as he tampered with the settings. He put his lighter pack in his pocket. He surveyed the room looking for his next quickie. He briefly thought of the boy in the stalls on the floor oozing cum from their last encounter. He hoped he was okay. Despite his looks he could be nice when he wanted to. He spotted a cute boy across the room flirting with both men and woman. Bisexual? He thought to himself. Probably, let's give him a try. He popped some gum into his mouth. He would have to break that habit oneday. He walked over to the guy and stood beside him. "Hey."

i glance up,looking at you as i heard a voice talking to me "hey there.." i say as i look you up and down checking you out ,and i give a soft smirk as you have features i like. broad shoulders,large hands and as i look down and well,i could tell the package was decent. i stand up dusting my pants off and look back up at you "want something?" i say crossing my arms and leaning back against the locker 

"Your name would be nice for starters." He chuckled lightly feeling his faze on his bulge and the rest of his body. " Unlike some people I do want to start off slow." Titus sized the guy up and thought he would be perfect. Soft lips for blowjobs, slightly curved hips for a good hold when your pounding him,  And he has long hair likely to be pulled on if in doggy style. "My name is Titus. You wouldn't know because I tend to keep a low profile around school'. I guess you might know me from the basketball team but still."

i chuckle and stick out my hand "grayson" i say "i've seen you around..would be hard not to notice you" i say gesturing to your height "seen a couple of games..your good" i say and look up at you "wanna talk somewhere more private? " i ask and nod my head in the directions of  one of the shower areas in the back 

Titus takes his hand spins him around and into his arms in one swift motion. He then pulls back letting go of his hand. "Nice to meet you. I guess we should go somewhere more private." He smiles and walks towards the male showers. He takes off his shirt as the steam from previous showers is still in the air making everything more hot than it needed to be.

im surprised on how swift you did it and didn't realize what you were doing till mid-way. i chuckle as you dont hesitate do what you want. as we walk over to the showers it get a bit hot so i take my varsity jacket off,and as i turn around to talk to you i stop and my eyes look you up and down as  see you took off your shirt,and i enjoy the view "wasting no time huh?" i remark and place my jacket to the side and sit down on the bench there

Titus chuckles. "No its just hot in here. I like you jacket though." He nods to your Varsity Jacket laying on the bench in a heap next to you. I sit down next to you and turn to you. "So what exactly do you want? I always pick so ill let you decide." Hw watch as a couple exits looking tired and ragid. They most likely went at ir a'' period and are rushing to get to class now.

i glance at my jacket then to you and smile "thanks..played baseball for a bit" i say and look over to you as you sit down next to me. i can see the steam taking its affects on you already as your skin starts to get a bit wet from the moisture in the room and starts to roll off of you. 

i look up and tap my chin for a bit,as there's many ways we could start this off with. i soon smirk and with out saying anything and no hesitation i lean in and start to kiss you deeply and lick your lips ,asking if i could enter and slowly make my way onto your lap as i strip my shirt off quickly not letting it break the kiss and let my somewhat long hair out 

He kisses him back deeply hearing moans coming from the from the girls locker room. He smirks and  wraps his arms around his waist. Titus slips off his pants leaving him in only boxers. Grayson straddles him allowing his bulge to tease Grayson's asshole. He stands up pinning Grayson against the wall as they kiss. he reaches his hands down Grayson's pants getting a grip on his ass playing around with it.

as soon as you take your pants off i can feel the budge press up against me, it seems bigger then i imagined and as i deepen the kiss i softly grind against you. as i feel you get up i wrap my legs around as you get up and pin me against the wall. i soon feel your smooth large hand glide across my body and make its way down to my ass and as you start to fondle it i softly shake and let out rigid breaths and moans in between kisses 

He guides Graysons hand down to his boxers and he puts his hand inside them. Grayson instinctively grabs His cock and I smirk. He allows him to stroke him sd they kiss. Hearing his moans making his cock throb in his soft hands. He spanks his ass watching it jiggle. He would use that ass as a cushion when he was pounding him from behind.

as i feel your large hard member in my hands and start to work my hand up and down and rub the tip. as i feel it pulse and twitch in my hands i can tell im doing a good job. i let out a surprised gasp as i feel you smack my ass and grope it. i lean my head into your shoulder as i my knees start to feel weak and i softly kiss there and continue to jerk you off

"You want to taste it? Maybe it tastes like chocolate." Titus chuckles before placing Grayson on his knees. He reaches into his boxers and pulls out his coc letting it hang there hard and ready for a mouth or an asshole. His sylvia should be enough to get me to be able to slide inside him. He shows no reaction t the teases as he is used to people doing it to him all the time. He usually pays them back by cock teasing them.

as your cock slides out of your underwear i gap as it hangs in my face and i swallow i've sucked dick before yes, but never a size like this "w-what the hell did your mom feed you?" i say joking around and softly hold it in my hands. i like from the bottom of the shaft all the way to the tip and suck on the head as my other hand fondles the bottom 

'Titty Milk." He says jokingly back. "Who knows maybe if you swallow my cum your geta bigger ass. Not to hate on the fine ass you got right now." Titus chuckles and the moans from the other showers dye down as those in the showers finish up and walk out like nothing happened. Some pass him and even a few guys on his basketball team pass and wink at him saying "Good job." Nodding to Grayson and then exiting

"True, and just know the more you tease me the more ill tease you. You sure it will fit?"  Titus looks down at Grayson darting from his as to his face. He made perfect eye contact as he sucked him off which turned him on even more. He decided to try the tactic of grabbing him by the hair and forcing his cock into his mouth. He tried t and he heard the cute gurgling noises he made and stopped. his cock was wet an coated with sylvia.

i swallow the pre-cum thats leaked into my mouth with sounds of satisfaction as i continue to bob my head up and down as i love the feeling of you pulling my hair turning me on more as i go faster on your cock. i soon take it out my mouth and hold it in my hand "as long as i prep my ass with some lube we should be fine,and better too making it easier to pound me right?~" i say and a sly voice and stand up and turn around and strip the last layer of my clothing off and pull a small packet of lube from my jeans and pour it on my ass

"Right." Titus smiles and sticks his thumb in. It was loose relatively speaking but in terms of his cock of would be as tight as a virgins asshole. "I'm sorry in advance because you probably wont feel most of the guys who fuck you after this until your asshole regains its tightness." He pulls his thumb out with ease and he teases Graysons most likely sensitive asshole with the head of hod cock pushing it in an inch before taking it out again. He rubs his wet cock between his ass cheeks to tease him more.

I feel you insert the first finger and I bite my lip though it’s going to be nothing compared to your cock.

i chuckle at your joke “it’s fine,it’ll remind me of who’s cock did me good “ I say back and lean my forearms against the locker.i feel you start to tease me by rubbing your head against me and then pull it out and I frown but chuckle “this for teasing earlier?” I say looking back at you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up