Tell us your most bizzarre RP Requests

They don’t have to explicitly come from this RP site. It can be from any!

I’ll go first. I once had a guy asking me if I could RP as Scar, the guy from The Lion King, with the Infinity Gauntlet, taking down the Avengers and conquering Earth. Also as a slob.

Needless to say I tried to haggle by offering an OC lion, but eventually the RP kinda died down. This stuck to me a lot, don’t know why.

I also had an experience with whom I renamed a “Vore loving Vegan” , but that’s another story.

Questionable content warning, read at your risk

My most bizarre rp had to be when i played as a sheep girl who ended up getting double team r@ped Outside at a bus stop... who was also asleep at the start...

There is also one where i got turned into a pair of underwear that was being worn....

Ah and there was that thing where I was at an orgie party in a hot tub filled with grape jelly....

.... there have been some weird ones over the years now that i think about it...

This thread kinda begs for questionable content warning. I've been asked many times for weird stuff with my characters (straight out and without any greetings). Stuff like sexual intercourse with my main character (lolifox). There probably was other stuff I don't quite remember about but all of the weird stuff thankfully only came from ED so far.

So the goddess Hecate came to me in the form of a gay guy, for agreeing to fuck her she showed me her true form then proceeded to give me two penises, because she wanted me to fuck her with two penises so she sucked my dicks with a vagina mouth and started rubbing all over them with the ten tongues that came out of her mouth vag hole. Then she let me double doing her from behind and I requested she be ten women and pleasure my body all at once then after a while of that,I asked to return the favor and gang bang her with ten of me but she was like look that shit was hard enough to focus on while being fucked in the ass drop your load into my mouth so my boy friend can know what a real man tastes like...so I did we had sex a few more times after that..

I have been asked to kill the other character durring sex, I have been asked to play a guy who had a dog and that dog in reality was a human shapeshifter one day teh dog asked to fuck his owner and then he showed that he was a human all along then the shapeshifter turneed the owner into a female shapeshifter and got her preagnant 

I was asked to play a young black girl studend (still of legal age) with a "bubble butt" agreement on what a proper bubble butt was led to a back and forth of reference pics. The requester asked for a kind of butt what would have made walking upright or even standing straight impossible.

I though we managed to reach a middle ground but then every other post of the requester was how it would have been better with said evolutionary dead end of a butt, so the RP was ended shortly after.

So in real life I am much more conservative and reserved. I dont act or talk how I am on here. I suggested to my significant other to dress like a furry and she just laughed at me. It was just a bra, panties, and a hair piece with ears. It was a fucking pikachu outfit. In my mind it wasn't even crazy, just a little sex appeal.

13 hours ago, ThatLewdCat said:

I played a lot of catgirl (and other animal-girls too) over the years... And I’ve already lost count how many times I’ve been approached by people wanting to brain-fuck my characters through their animal ears. Usually with lethal outcome, for obvious reasons. That’s just like... Why? -.-

Oh that's just...a very specific Fetish. Sorry you had to deal with that hahah

• 3 weeks later...

What kind of bizzare RP offer i got?

• Sucked zombie dick until it disconnect
  • Vore by a dick
  • RP as infant (Refuse and block them right away)
  • Play as girl made from candle
  • Asked sex only RP with me being an AI (an AI, not a robot/android)
  • RP as soldier in a Vanilla setting with no war in it
  • Play as landlady on outer space
  • RP as someone IRL

Not sure if they messed up in their reply/discussion but it make me think "why?" over and over especially the 3rd one. Seriously? But i admire their honesty at least.

So if you've ever seen any of my roleplay ideas / requests, then you'd see that I for one am the one making some of the more weird things up. But as far as I can remember, back in the days of good old Discord. I was asked by a guy who didn't really explain his request to me fully before actually getting into it. He honestly seemed a bit desperate to roleplay. 

It was about a fox guy trying to breed by getting partially vored by a tentacle monster that had broken into his home. But I didn't know he wanted to play the male role, and he just assumed that I was a female without even asking me about anything. So it was pretty confusing. And that's why communication is vital, my sweets! 

Poor guy, he was a decent roleplayer, so it must've been frustrating for him to continuously search for someone. 

There was one rper cant remember the name do to how long its been and on a different place but he asked me to be abducted and be cut ooen in everyway possible to experimented on. 

Me being new didnt feel good about it i just deleted the request and disappeared for a bit. 

1 minute ago, Temaelrin said:

I was once asked to roleplay a man having sex with a watermelon. The person who asked me, wanted to play the watermelon...

Needless to say I didn't accept.

You wanted to play the watermelon, of course.  It’s everyone’s greatest fantasy after all.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, so on IMVU, I propositioned a girl to roleplay as one of the Senshi from Sailor Moon. Her counter offer had absolutely nothing to do with with my request. Instead, she explains that she's a lesbian, and offers to allow me to rape her, so she can "feel disgusted with herself". When I declined, she responds with "Your loss". I don't know how she expected me to react.

• 1 month later...

Archived