Tell us your most bizzarre RP Requests

So this roleplay isn't exactly bizarreit was fairly normal to me. This was more about the person who was roleplaying with me. It was about a plague doctor who forced this innocent girl to work for him, basically killing people because she had a gore fetish. And there were some other things in there, tentacles and all that other stuff.

But my character said some cute remark that referenced potato eyes, those little green stems, you know? And her character was confused on what they were talking about. Later after the roleplay, I asked her if she didn't know what a potato eye was, and she didn't... I showed her a picture and began to get all jumpy, saying things like,  "Ughhh that is so gross looking!"  and,  "Delete that! I've never seen one of those in my life!" 

But I will admit, it's kinda nice feeling to show people things they've never known about, even if they begin to freak out over it...   

Lemme see... (not on this site btw)

- Princess that gets raped by a bunch of demons and then gets forced to breed with some horse god or some shit? Then have the baby eat her when it is time to be born? I noooooped right out of that one and blocked them. 

-  Horse that gets brought by a horse whisperer. He finds out that she has some magic spell on her and the only way for her to be human again is for her to be fucked by the human and swallow his cum x amount of times. For her to keep the human form she then has to be fucked by three stud horses every night before midnight. -Insert wat.jpg-

- Gay guy who gets stranded on an island of women who want to breed with him... 

I got another one here.

There's this fella (they didn't write their gender) who want to RP as tin can robot. I once RP with/as robot so i don't see why not. But the thing is this fella want me to play as tin can robot too. Seems like nothing is wrong so i just roll with it. Until the fella said my character can only be fucked at the top of her head. I draw blank, only to came up with one words: "No"

I heard eyes and ears being screwed on sexual activity but top of my head? Perhaps my background character is a tin can robot who run away from hospital in the middle of brain surgery which is why i have a hole in my head? Then being treated like real life milk jug by taking every load through the top of her head and then my character somehow can get pregnant on her knees? Who knows! I'm too freaked to know the rest of the background!

TL;DR, never again i take over a role of fully cased robot. I'll stick to humanoid!

• 5 months later...

I remember a few roleplays I did back in the day. I had a lot of strange ideas and so did other people too, but these ones always stuck out to me. 

-  I once played as a sentient blanket to a yoga instructor, who was incredibly attached to it and only then found out it was alive. Naturally, the smuttier side of it was very... Interesting. I still think the idea is cute, but I’m not sure how I managed to play it out at the time. 
-  This one isn’t too weird, but I had a roleplay where I was basically a god seeking a human servant and, at the time, I was too scared to do anything as a god character. The guy I was doing it with was such a snob though, that’s probably why I remember it. 
-  Lastly, I took the role of a spider creature who committed crimes just to have sex with one police officer lady. She just so happened to have those black bunny ears on her head too, so that was definitely something. 

I mean, I suppose I have bizarre ideas too, and I’m sure that a lot of the roleplays I’ve done over the years have influenced me quite a lot. Some of the ones I’ve played through though-- my goodness... Traumatizing! Always remember your personal boundaries people!  

My years have been pretty tame for the most part but there was one from last year after I had just gotten back from a 6 month hiatus. I updated my threads to be in the more smuttier side and said I'd be open to nost anything. Well someone approached me almost instantly. They were very submissive and liked pain on a sadistic almost borderline abusive way, which was a pretty bug red flag for me. But they wanted one thing specifically and it was that my character would randomly punch their character in the gut, saying that most times it would just be knocking the wind out of them but tried slipping in that their character might also throw up. It... was an ordeal. I obviously said no since it was wat WAY out of my comfort zone especially just coming off a hiatus lmao.

This appears to be an old post but I saw it just now. I don’t really get a lot of rp requests for lewd where I usually rp, I’m kind of strict about it. 

it wasn’t really a request, it came up more through ooc things and I realized they tried to force their kink on me, which was making my oc get blacked. 

I don’t have an issue with interracial relationships, but I do not like when it’s the big focus of the kink. Your character is your own and I will like them by their personality or aesthetic. The color of their skin does not play a factor for me in this, and I didn’t think much of it when we just RPed vanilla sex. 

it was after the guy yelled at me a few months later about how he, as a black man, only wanted a white girlfriend like I am. Then a few months after that, got upset that another girl said that she didn’t want her oc to get blacked. 

That’s not even when I realized he was trying to squeeze his fetish into our rps though. It was always the little things like asking if my oc was suddenly a mixed race black/white girl because I colored her a little tanner than the other persona characters, or how when he RPed as my preferred canon love interest the effort was significantly lower. But he’d deny this stuff because he was just having a hard time or because he wanted me to be happy. 

anyways this whole thing wasn’t a “ request “ but it all came from his request to write romance with me ( which I didn’t know at the time but to him romance was just sex )

I know this is old too but I have stuff to share too. Not bizarre in how the characters engaged in a sexual encounter but how this person just randomly forced his kink on me where his character decided he was going to have a python sized cock drill my character. Needless to say oversized wasn't on my list of okays but I rolled with it. Never should have and never will again. That part wasn't even the weird part, it was how he had the dude's abdominal muscles act like lips if my character traced her finger down the abdominal lines. Like, they'd grab her finger as if he took them into his mouth and things like that with the muscles. Was a strange experience. Then when they were done with that first sexual encounter, the dude just up and left lol. Felt like he just used me to get that kink of his out of the way or something.

Other than that, I don't typically write sex heavy roleplays so I don't experience the odd in a sexual encounter.

There was one other plot wise that was just...odd. It was a Sailor Moon rp where the person kept bringing out these random NPCs and included, for some bizarre reason, Kaimen Riders without even asking me if I wanted to include that. And the love interest for my character was constantly just randomly yelling at her to the point where it annoyed me. They literally had no development character wise as a romantic pair which is like...what was even the point of it? Everyone was also always getting kidnapped and somehow my character was not and the only sane character. Their character's sister was always getting kidnapped and crying about something. It was to the point where she kept interfering with everything where I essentially asked when the hell was he just going to marry his sister. Needless to say it ended real quick after that. Mind you, I kept asking this person why things like this were being implemented when we discussed stuff to happen otherwise and tried to add my own things into the mix only for it all to get ignored so it's not like I crabbed at them from out of the blue. I had always been nice up until that point and especially when I tried to approach them on where to go with the plot etc.

Another one was a Pokemon roleplay of two original trainer characters that were meant to be the romantic pair. The guy, out of nowhere, decided to include a picture of his Pokemon which was clearly a sexualized image of the starter his trainer was going to have. Never once asked if he could include that or whatever some Pokemon fetishes were since in the RT I had it was specifically two human trainers meant to engage in stuff and not...that. Before I knew it, his OC trainer, whenever my OC trainer wasn't around, was doing it with his Pokemon. I politely declined and left the roleplay.

There was a Jurassic Park roleplay that I engaged in that was originally supposed to be a group rp but the GM had an issue with the site they were on and the staff so I moved with them to another site to rp with them specifically because they were a nice person. However, their roleplay was...mind numbingly incomprehensible. I could understand the written words but...the things their characters kept doing was just...it was like being stuck in the middle of a slapstick anime that kept jumping from one scene to the next without giving the viewer time to catch up. That's when you know it's going to be terrible. So essentially, our characters end up moored on Isla Nublar with no means of escape. Imminent death will happen whether it be by the dinos, cabin fever or food shortage if characters didn't learn how to co exist with the dinos and one another. Her female character was a step sister to her male character. All of them kept getting into damsel in distress scenarios to the point where it was just hard for my characters to keep up. It was like they were roleplaying with themselves which was a bit upsetting since I had hoped it was going to be fun. Had to politely leave that one too. I did try to speak to them about it but they just weren't getting it and the roleplay became a headache. I felt terrible for leaving that one and I'm sure the person will never forgive me for it but I had to for my sanity's sake.

• 10 months later...

Oh boy, so first things first. I'll hide it in a spoiler tag to make sure it's not going to upset anybody.

!Content Warning!

Spoiler

Amputee sex where you have sex with the amputated limb. They wanted a literal breakdown of having their limbs cut off and then individually uhm... "treated".

And that my friends is the day I learned that I need to set boundaries and limits for my roleplaying preferences.

On 22/06/2022 at 13:36, DoggedFellow said:

Oh boy, so first things first. I'll hide it in a spoiler tag to make sure it's not going to upset anybody.

!Content Warning!

Hide contents

Amputee sex where you have sex with the amputated limb. They wanted a literal breakdown of having their limbs cut off and then individually uhm... "treated".

And that my friends is the day I learned that I need to set boundaries and limits for my roleplaying preferences.

I think I met the same person, or their fetish twin.

!Also Content Warning!

Spoiler

I was supposed to be the amputee and he wanted to:

1. violently fuck each amputated limb that I was supposed to somehow roleplay (how do you play an amputated arm being fucked in... what the crook of the elbow?).
  2. violently fuck the "hole" created when he cut off a limb, regardless of bones, etc, and have my character get off on it
  3. violently (and this was important to him) make new holes all over my body that he would then proceed to fuck, also violently, which was supposed to also turn me on somehow.

Honestly, I was a little scared of this guy, and his insistence on super graphic details. Like, I expected to see on the news about some crazy murderer killing some girl and violently fucking all her body parts and it would be him.

Wow. Okay. Well. None of these are from this site, I haven't done too too much here.

In some role play requests, my potential partner, during planning, will throw out "I'm okay with being beaten/dismembered during sex". And I just blink and don't really acknowledge it. This happens more often than I wish it did. I like danger in some role plays, like in a horror role play people need to be able to die, but death and sex are explicitly separate. Like holy fuck.

A long time ago when I first started taking a crack at ero, someone wanted me to play a minor with a gigantic dick that fucked a relative, impregnated them, then penetrated the baby girl growing in their womb during sex after. Needless to say, boundaries were crossed and I noped out of there. This is probably the worst of the worst.

Someone (more than one actually) had a feeding fetish and wanted to play a babysitter for a boy and had a feeding fetish, she wanted to feed him, plump him up and suck his dick, she really made it clear she liked the sloshing sounds of liquid in his stomach and belching, also breastfeeding him. 

I've been asked to fuck characters literally to death.

Someone wanted to play as herself (included images of herself), and wanted me to play as myself, and wanted to be my sister who loves anal sex. She was cute and sweet in conversation but something about it didn't sit right with me somehow, I've done incest role plays but self-insert in that sort of capacity seems off.

Someone wanted me to play Sans and fuck her playing Chara. 

trust me, any and all questions you have about how a fleshless skeleton is supposed to fuck, as well as why either of those two specific characters would be entangled, i had as well.

i will provide to you the same explanation she provided me:

A jaw-bone breaking experience...

Anyway, i just had one request where this fella vaguely told me that i had to play as male. Keep in mind, i said vague because they want me to play a character with a balls which is why i assume they want me to RP as male character. But turn out they want me to RP as woman with balls. Again, i assume they mean futa. But no, they want me to RP as woman with bulging balls on her vagina. 

Well, just another folks on internet i guess but my words ain't that something to remember them by. Maybe forensic team at R34 can give you a good picture about it if you look for one.

Archived