ESCAPE FROM FUTA ISLAND.....(KinkyKathy & Naughty Stories)

Queen Zeta smirked coldly at the terrified blonde woman, "Not today." She answered flatly with a slight shrug. She pointed to Sheena, whose hands still spread Erin's ass as the other futas pushed her onto the anchor. "Show her what she gets instead, Sheena." Zeta commanded.

Sheena looked up from the shining chrome dick that stretched Erin's tight pink asshole to a tiny, tortured red circlet a lifted a cock that was not quite as long but even thicker and veinier than the queen's. "This, little breeding hole, is what you get. Not her Majesty's cock, but mine."

Queen Zeta smirked coldly at the terrified blonde woman, "Not today." She answered flatly with a slight shrug. She pointed to Sheena, whose hands still spread Erin's ass as the other futas pushed her onto the anchor. "Show her what she gets instead, Sheena." Zeta commanded.

Sheena looked up from the shining chrome dick that stretched Erin's tight pink asshole to a tiny, tortured red circlet a lifted a cock that was not quite as long but even thicker and veinier than the queen's. "This, little breeding hole, is what you get. Not her Majesty's cock, but mine."

Erin continued to shake her head.....none of this could be for real....no one was sadistic enough to stick her onto that horrible metal monster.

"NO WAY!," she yelled as they continued to push.  "THAT THING WILL TEAR ME OPEN!".....she screamed as she felt it push past her tight puckered asshole, pushing it's way deep inside her.  As with Lillian, the pain was incredible.....as it violated her, stretched her wide apart, she felt it finally lodge itself deep.  She quit struggling due to the pain and the entire length lodged inside her tight ass.

The restraints were tightened on her wrists, her legs pushed back and up to expose her pussy.

as the queen's consort stepped up in front of her Erin stared wide eyed when she saw the futa's cock.  She shook her head.....

"Oh my God, NO," she exclaimed...."That's not gonna fit in me....."

Sheena let the full weight of her thick, long cock drop onto Erin's pubic mound. It landed with a hefty plop as the broad shouldered, muscular futa leaned forward and covered Erin's mouth with a strong hand.

"I'm so tired of hearing you ignorant baby factories whine that." She growled with annoyance, "It will fit and you'll make us a beautiful futa baby and gallons of milk."

The futa shoved Erin's face to one side and stood up. "Only question is if you bleed."

Sheena took the thick root of her savage meat in her fist and steered the fat head to Erin's open cunt and shoved forward with all her strength, splitting the blonde woman's tunnel wide open. The futa gave a satisfied grunt, "Sati," she groaned, "come suck my tits while I load this hole with baby batter."

The other futa paused, watching Sheena's shapely hips thrusts the full, pussy stretching width of her cock in and out of Erin's savaged slit. With a smile she walked over a bent her head to the futa's large breast and kissed her nipple, teasing it playfully before sucking the hard flesh into her mouth with an audible slurp.

Sheena groaned happily as Sati stimulated her sensitive nipple. The queen walked up behind the pair and started pushing Sheena into Erin by laying both hands on the futa's firm, round bottom.

"That's my girl, Sheena - fill her up and make me pretty babies. Satin, when Sheena finishes, get Eska to fuck this one before you fuck the other, Okay?"

Satin mumbled what sounded like "Yes, Majesty." into Sheena's it, trying to drive her to a womb flooding orgasm.

Erin stared wide eyed as the futa got on her knees, took aim and rammed her massive cock deep inside the blonde captive.

"OH, HOLY SH......'UUUUUUUUGH....!!!!"

No pain could equal the vaginal tearing, wall splitting agony as the futa's cock plunged deep into her pussy.  Erin screamed over and over as the woman pulled out only to ram it back in.  As Erin watched in horror, the queen got behind the futa and helped her push her full length inside.  As the futa rapist was hving her nipples played with, her arousal only served to excite the woman more, drilling and burrowing into Erin even deeper, if it was possible.  soon there was the slap of pelvis against pelvis as the futa buried herself inside.

Erin felt the cock stretch her, gaping her....she would in time ruin the girl's pussy, making her good only to use by futa cocks.  Like Lillian, her tits had already begun to swell.  Soon after they all became pregnant and delivered they would be kept restrained, their tits used to feed the population.

Sheena continued to plow the small girl's tortured hole with Sati slurping happily on her nipple and Queen Zera pushing her deep into the woman with every thrust. She could feel Erin stretching with each stroke and her heavy balls tightening with the coming load of sperm. Sheena pulled Sati's head tight to her large, firm breast and groaned as the queen seated her to the balls in Erin's opened cunt.

The steel anchor that held Erin in place massaged the futa's giant dick through the thin membrane that separated Erin's overstuffed tunnels and Sheena soon flooded Erin's womb with what felt like a gallon of hot, thick goo. Her poor pussy was stretch wide, and Sheena's massive ejaculation pushed against the walls of her abdomen painfully. Behind Sheena Queen Zera massaged her round, muscular ass, cooing encouragement into the futa's ear as she clamped her dark fingers around the thick cock that remained inside Erin. The queen pinched her delicate lower lips tight to Sheena's prick to hold every drop of the load inside the woman.

Sati stood up, gave her sister a smile and squeezed both of Sheena's big tits playfully, "Look - she looks like she ate too much", she giggled, nodding at Erin's slightly bloated belly. Zer looked over Sheena's shoulder and made a low noise of approval, "Sheena has always shot huge loads, but that's an especially nice one." The queen said, looking between her two subjects and the slave, stuffed with steel and futa cock.

Zera motioned to the other futa. "Come her Sati - get ready. I want you to push that gorgeous cock of yours in this little slut as soon as Sheena pulls out. Try to do it really quick, I want her full of cum."

Sati stood next to Sheena and pushed the fat head of her cock right against Erin and Sheena. "Go ahead, Sati - push it in!" Sheena chirped, excitedly, "I want to feel your cock on mine!" Zera relaxed her grip and helped force Sati's cock into Erin, her thick crown pressing against the root of Sheena's dick and pushing Erin open even farther.

Zera gasped with glee, "Oh my god! Babies, you're both fucking her! Get up on top of her Sati - stuff that glorious futa cock all the way in there with Sheena's!" The dark skinned queen pressed tightly against Sheena's back, "Look at her, Sheena!" She murmured, stretched around your cocks like the little fuck-hole she is!"

Sheena helped Sati up until the futa's thighs pressed against the back of Erin's, pushing her legs even more tightly to her body.

Erin never felt this much pain in her life....she had cocks of various lengths and girth in her but nothing could prepare her for the size of the monsters between the futa's thighs.....they couldn't be real, but yet they were...long wide and menacing.  She screamed over and over as she felt the girl plunge into her, not knowing how she would be able to physically take weapons that large.

"GET THIS THING OUT OF ME!," she screamed, meaning both the metal anal anchor and the futa cock.  After what felt like an eternity, Erin felt her futa rapist tense up, growling as she shot s steady stream of seed juice into her womb.  No one could have THAT much sperm inside them, could they?  It felt as if her entire womb was filling rapidly.

Erin tried to push out the juice, not wanting to become pregnant but her lips were pinned closed tight around the futa's still suprisingly hard cock.  As The blonde watched helplessly, another warrior rapist climbed up on the platform, taking her cock in hand and guiding it to rest on top of the one still inside her.

"NO!," Erin shook her head...."No way your'e BOTH gonna get in me...."

The first  futa's cock jel acted like a lubricant and after some initial pushing, both cocks, one on top of the other, was now forcing their way inside Erin's now gaping pussy.  Erin felt both huge worms burrowing inside of her.....more screams followed...

Sati could feel her sister's cock rubbing tightly against the sensitive of her own. Their cocks were crushed together by the woman's horrifically overstuffed vaginal walls and the veiny ridges and ridge of Sheena's big head felt great as Sati plowed her own thick pole through the woman's cum-greased cunt.

Sati leaned back against Sheena, loving the press of the other futa's big, firm tits pressing against her back, and moaned with pleasure. "Gods, Sheena - I only want to fuck them like this. Your cock feels even more magical than when you fuck me with it."

Zera squeezed Sheena's taught butt and grinned, "I'll leave you to it then." she said, as she left, pausing to kiss Sati's cheek.

The motion of Sati's cock against hers stirred Sheena's passions and she began to thrust in and out of Erin's destroyed pussy hole in counter point to Sati's thrusts. "Fuck yeah, Sati..." she moaned, "Why didn't we always do this?"

The pair ignored the squalling, mewling woman who's delicate sex was being sacrificed to their mutual adoration and pleasure. As Sheena reached around Sati to massage her breasts Sati moaned again, shoving her thick rod into Erin especially fiercely. Sati bent forward slightly, opened her mouth and began to squeeze Erin's breast roughly. When finally milk sprayed out, Sati caught tried to catch it in her mouth. A lot of it splashed on her face but some she got in and she swallowed, with a bit of a frown.

"Not as sweet as I like but it's ok." Sati said and gave Erin's fat, milk stretched tit a rough slap.

The natural lube of natural sheen on both cocks hardly made things easier on Erin.  With both futa warrior's cocks imbedded in the blonde's gaping pussy, the girl's screams were loud enough to be heard back in the stalls.  Lillian was still feebly struggling, her horrible rape still keeping her in a weakened condition.

"Wh....what are they doing to your friend?," the other captive asked.  All Lillian could do was shake her head.

Even with both cocks stuffing Erin's abused cunt, nectar was dripping out....both cocks had by now overfilled her womb, her belly swelling as evidence.  Soon, like LIllian, their bellies would be swollen for another reason.

Erin's tits, like the other captives, were swollen and already a cup size larger, engorged with milk.  While one futa continued to fuck her, the other began to suck on Erin's tits.

All her struggling had made the girl's ass sore, the metal anchor deep inside.....she began to cry and whimper.  Would anyone ever find them?

Sheena scowled at Erin over Sati's shoulder, "Shut it cunt! Your cunt's oozing your own goo. Best fucking you ever got." she managed to groan as her cock pistoned in and out of Erin, effectively jerking Sati off with the top of her cock. Sati moaned against Erin's milk-filled tit, sending a soft vibration through the woman's tender flesh.

Sati pulled off the woman's dribbling nipple and began to thrust feverishly into Erin's broken hole. Sensing her sister's orgasm was close, Sheena picked up her pace, trying to hurry up and cum a second time. Sati blew first, flooding Erin's tormented and already filled womb with another torrent of futa seed. Sheena squeezed Sati tightly, giggling softly into her ear, "Next time, we start this way." Sati nodded, unable to speak. She panted for a moment before she looked at Erin and pinched her nipples painfully, "If you were happier your milk would be sweeter - no one's going to take you to the harem tasting like that."

Sheena pulled her cock out of Erin with a wet pop, while Sati settled her feet on the floor and stood, socketed to the root of her giant futa cock in Erin's broken hole. The futanari looked down and pulled Erin's labia, stretching them outward and sealing them around her cock, "How long should I wait, Sheena?" she asked, sounding annoyed.

"A few minutes, make sure it soaks in good - maybe that'll sweeten her disposition." Sheena answered, grabbing one of Erin's nipples and shaking it roughly. The futas stood and waited, Erin's pussy plugged with Sati's thick fuck pole, until Sheena gave Sati's shoulder a squeeze, "Let's get this one back to the stable, then it's about feeding time."

Sati made a face, "I want some jizz. These cockless bitches don't even appreciate it - fuck I wish I could have babies - I'd beg you all to breed me and feed me cum." She complained as she and Sheena unstrapped the girl and pulled her off the hard, steel anchor that, compared to the abuse her pussy had suffered, seemed pleasant.

The pair dragged Erin back to the stable and strapped her into her stall, just in time for lunch. The parade of futas, hard cocks in hands, filed in behind their smiling, dark skinned queen.

"Open, breeding holes - time to eat."

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
Clean up, aisle one

As Erin continued to scream, the futas kept tag teaming the girl, pumping wads upon wads of semen into her womb.  By the time they finally, mercifully finished with her, Erin was far too weak to put up any resistance as the straps were removed and she was pulled out from the metal probe.  Her tits, like Lillian's were easily producing milk by sucking action, something the futas were loving almost as much as impregnation.

The blonde was dragged back to her stall, drops of seed juice trailing behind her.  Lillian looked over as the blonde's arms were pulled behind her, wrists once more shackled to the sides of the frame.

"Are you ok"," Lillian asked once the futas left the room.  "We heard your screams...."

Erin went into rather disgusting detail about having 2 cocks stuffed in her pussy at the same time, how both unloaded inside her, how her tits were sucked on.

"Lillian," she asked...."What's gonna happen to us?...I thought I overheard one of them saying theyr'e gonna hook us up to some kind of milking machine and suck our tits....Geez, bad enough we're being kept as human incubators....

It wasn't until then that Erin looked over at Lillian and realized she had a belly bulge that wasn't there before.

"LILLIAN....YOUR'E PREGNANT...!!!"

Just then the door opened and the futas came in, cocks in hand.

"Oh no," Lillian groaned....'Not again....."

"You're really quite lucky," Queen Zeta said as she positioned herself in front of Lillian. "our cum will keep you young and gives you those big, milky tits."

She pushed her long, thick cock through Lillian's lips, the veins bumping across them as the broad head plowed into her throat. The queen fucked her face in long, rapid strokes, filling Lillian's gullet with her stuff fuck meat with each thrust.

Beside her Erin's face was being abused by another of the giant- cocked futas. This one was one they hadn't seen before. Tall, broad shouldered and statuesque, her skin was pale, her hair a rich, lusterous black. Her cock was enormous, bigger even than Zera's and the head was a pale coral pink. It had a graceful, upward bend and the futa hauled it in and out of Erin's mouth in long strokes. She held onto Erin's stall, using it for leverage to push the scimitar shaped member nearly to Erin's stomach.

When Zera's dark pole pumped her futa ball juice into Lillian's belly with a satisfied grunt from the queen the queen held her cock in place making sure Lillian didn't try to spit any out, "There," Zeta said with an oddly kind gentleness, "don't you feel better with something in your tummy?" She leaned forward and caressed Lillian's swollen belly.

"That's coming along nicely." She pulled the softening length of her shaft out of Lillian's mouth and waved another futa up. "Make sure she gets plenty, that's a pretty futa baby she's growing."

Meanwhile the ivory skinned cuts plowing Erin's face yanked herself all the way forward to dump a massive load in Erin's belly. She threw her head back and groaned loudly as her apple sized nuts emptied.

"Majesty," she began, pulling her inhuman dick, still hard and glistening with Erin's saliva, "can I fuck this one too?

The queen shook her head, "No. But you can feed this one when she's done."she answered pointing to Lillian. 

Another giant prick, a drop of precum glistening in its slit, filled Erin's vision.

Sure enough, Lillian was not only pregnant but starting to show.  Something was in the futa's semen to accelerate growth, along with the ability to force Lillian and the rest to lactate.  All the captive's tits were now a bra size larger, all were swollen with milk.  The women had already begun to whimper and moan because their tits were engorged and no way to alleviate the pressure.  It seemed the more the futas kept them on a 'cum only' diet the bigger their tits would become.

Erin weakly looked down at herself...."I'm pregnant too," she said, shaking her head....."Oh God Lillian....I can't believe this is happening to us....the size of those cocks....I swear they were gonna rip me apart...."

Lillian shook her head.  "No, they're being careful about that....they want to make sure they can keep impregnating us....they're gonna keep fucking us all the time until we deliver then keep on doing it....we might as well get used to swollen bellies, 'cause that's the way they plan on keeping us...."

The futas along with their Queen came back in the room.  She herself positioned in front of Lillian, her long thick cock throbbing.

"No.....no, please," Lillian begged.  The queen slammed her cock deep into her mouth, forcing it almost down her throat.  Lillian gagged and gurgled as the queen shot streams down into Lillian's belly.  Lillian struggled, the sounds of chains clanking  as she yanked....

Finally she was finished.  Lillian could see in the next cage that Erin was being face fucked as well....the blonde tried to struggle and pull her head away but another set of hands kept her in place.

Another futa came up to take the Queen's place after she unloaded into Lillian....another replaced the one face fucking Erin.  They were making sure their human incubators got plenty of seed.

So it went for three days as Erin and Lillian's bellies swelled with the futa babies inside - a line of thick futa cocks that pushed into their mouths and filled their stomachs with cum three times a day. Between feedings a pair of futas would return and milk them, squeezing their nipples and massaging their engorged breasts until milk sprayed into buckets. Then, another parade of veiny dicks jammed in their throats. Then the quiet, dark night, chained in the stalls to whimper and feel the motion of the baby inside.

The morning of the fourth day both women felt like her belly would tear and could feel the wiggling creature inside squirm and fuss. Before the morning feeding the queen returned with four muscular dick girls. She walked around the back of the stalls, her hands feeling each girl's tortured cunt and rubbing softly over their stretched abdomens.

"Good, good." Zera cooed softly, "Beautiful futa babies - what good little breeding holes you are." She said, waving over the four long cocked warriors. "Take them up to the birthing chamber and prepare them."

Lillian tried her best not to gag....she was punished the last time some of the futa's seed juice escaped from her lips and didn't want to repeat it.  The semi salty slimy fluid glided down her throat, settling in her stomach.  It revolted and infuriated her, knowing her tits were now fully engorged with milk because of the cum juice her and the other captives were forced to swallow.

The only good thing---if one could call it that---was when their tits were milked and drained.  Like the pregnancies themselves, something waqs in the futa's semen that speeded up lactation.  Instead of taking months, it took only a week before they began lactating.  It also seemed that the more they were drained, the faster their breasts seemed to produce....Lillian would moan loudly, sometimes squealing, aching to have her tits milked.  The futas seemed to know pretty much when the captives were needing milking, coming into the stalls carrying buckets, squeezing the girl's tits and spraying the whitish fluid into the containers then leaving, usually without saying anything.

It was obvious the futas involved with the milking and impregnation didn't like their chores.....it was humiliating in a way to know they were forced to depend on theI 'cockless' frail beings that called themselves women to perpetuate their race.  Rumors spread about what the fate of the captives would be....most insisted that after the desired numbers of offspring were produced, the captives should be killed.....others felt that so long as these 'women' continued to produce their kind of offspring they should be kept alive, used for production as long as their wombs were viable.

Night fell after yet another round of milking and face fucking.  Erin was crying and sobbing.

"Are you ok?," Lillian asked.  The blonde shook her head.

"It's my belly," she sobbed...."those monsters....making us pregnant.....it's moving inside me, I can feel it...God LIllian, what kind of horrible thing is trying to burst out of me?"

Lillian knew exactly how she felt....her own belly was grossly swollen, looking like she was already in her ninth month and still the futas fucked her....even after it was obvious she was about to burst, they still continued to skull fuck her as well as torturing her pussy.  Another captive had already been taken away, vanished after she tried to injure herself, determined to end the life of the thing moving around inside her.

The next morning the futa team returned....the girls were examined, their bellies felt....Lillian felt her vagina opening and the futas knew it.  Lillian and Erin were released from their shackles and dragged off, their swollen distended bellies making the trip painful.

• 2 weeks later...

When the futas with Queen Zera overseeing dragged the pair into the birthing chamber another pair of futas waited. Flaccid cocks hanging nearly to their knees, each holding a gleaming metal object that looked a bit like a halo or crown, but it wasn't a complete circle.

The tables here were free of the steel anchors the pair had been forced on to in the breeding chamber. "Get them up on the tables." She ordered. On either side of both Erin and Lilian a futa lifted them by an arm and laid them on their backs on the tables. The tops were worn smooth with age use and sweat - buffed to a dark sheen by countless suffering breeding slaves. As the women were laid down roughly, the two dick girls who had been here already stepped up.

The devices were nose hooks! The cold steel ends were shoved into their nostrils and their heads pulled back, their necks accommodated by semicircular cut outs in the end of the table. The hooks were affixed to the under side of the table. Lillian could see the futas giant cock dangling right in her face.

As the hooks were socketed into the tables, each woman's wrists were clamped to the table beside her hips and her legs folded over and clamped beside her ears. As the restraints clicked into place, one of the futas - Erin couldn't tell which, all she could see was the far wall - slipped three, then four fingers inside Erin's splayed pussy, gingerly exploring. "Tomorrow, probably." She said.

Zera's voice was the next the women heard, "Hmmm..." Lillian felt her own sex pushed open roughly and a hand push inside. "Yeah - watch them." She agreed as the hand withdrew from Lillian's slack, ruined hole. "Get these cunts milked too."

A moment later the queen stepped to the women's bent heads, her thick, dark cock hard as she stood over Lillian. Lillian could see little more than the massive dark cock, but it suddenly lifted - no sunk, she was upside down - away and the Queen's smiling face filled her vision. "You should thank us. Our cum keeps humans young - your fuck holes will last decades!" She said enthusiastically, patting the woman's cheek. As she rose, Erin cried out beside her and the queen glanced over.

"Fucking drama queen, that one. Just the pumps going onto her tits - if she does quit with all the damn racket I'll just have them but in spigots." She said with a cruel grin as she twisted Lillian's nipples savagely.

"Lunch time soon, breeders." the queen chimed cheerily as she stood up, patting the girls' swollen bellies.

Erin and Lillian were dragged into what the futas were calling the Birthing chamber.  Both women's water hadn't yet broke but their pussies were dilating.  The girls were moaning in protest as hooks were inserted in their nose, forcing their heads down, arms strapped at their sides and their legs bent up and back toward their swollen bellies.  Both woman were so swollen it looked like they would be carrying twins but after being impregnated by these horrible creatures, who knew?

Erin screamed as she felt 3 fingers invade her well used cunt....sh in proteste felt pressure and some pain as they explored inside of her.  After pulling out, the futa looked almost dissapointed, as if she wanted Erin to deliver almost as bad as she did herself.  Lillian was just a bit bigger....an entire hand vanished inside her cunt to make an examination.

Apparently neither of them were ready to deliver just yet, although the futas agreed that they would be brought back in and would deliver by tomorow.

Machines on wheels were brought over....As Erin stared at the hoses she squealed, shaking her head in protest as the hoses were attached to her tits.  Lillian had a similar machine and she tried to struggle as hoses were secured, the suction stretching their nipples almost 4 inches long.  Soon there was chugging sounds, the hoses vibrating as milk was being sucked from their tits.

Lillian winced after the Queen announced lunch time.  Knowing the only nourishment thev'e given since their captivity was cum juice revolted her.

Erin hated what the Queen said about their vaginas being kept in pristine and healthy shape and that they would be used for decades....she already overheard back in their stalls that even right after delivery they would be fucked, their just vacated wombs refilled with seed....they would be kept in a nonstop, perpetual pregnant state.

Queen Zera loved this room. It was where her subjects were born but she also loved fucking her breeders' mouths this way. She had had these tables built this way because she was afraid the steel anchors they used when breeding their slave - which felt fantastic through the thin membrane's that separated the women's cunts from their asses - would hurt their babies. Instead, she hooked their head to the underside of the table so the breeders face-cunts were easy to access.

She stepped up to Lillian and shoved her long, thick black cock all the way in with a single, harsh thrust, her heavy, hairless balls slapping against Lillian's eyes. "Eat up, fuck hole." the queen groaned as she rocked her hips back, drawing a few inches of her massive schlong out of Lillian's throat only to slam it back in with as much strength as she could muster - which was considerable.

As Zera fucked Lillian's face, she caressed Lillian's stretched belly, "Queen Zera is giving her lots of food for you, baby." She cooed, pounding away at Lillian's throat mercilessly.

Erin received the same treatment from one of the futas who'd wheeled in the milking machines. She plowed her pale cock with a its pale pink head into Erin with less violence than Queen Zera did Lillian but she took much longer strokes, pulling almost all the way out before sliding all the way back in with a languid casualness. "Majesty, can I drink some of this right from the breeder?" She asked the queen.

Zera looked over, cocked her head to one side, "A little - but I want most of this for the babies. There's plenty in the harem."

"Yes, My Queen." she replied as she popped the attachment off Erin's engorged tit and bent her head to slurp some milk directly from her stretched nipple. As she lifted her head, having taken a few swallows, she put the milker back in place and resumed fucking Erin's mouth. "It's not very sweet." She commented,

"No, these two are awful and their bad attitude ruins it, but the babies will digest it better for the first few days."

The futas continued to force their freakish sexual anatomy into Erin and Lillian's throats until each received the first serving of cum, delivered almost directly into their stomachs. then another pair stepped up for the second course.

A pair of familiar voices could be heard, "What do you think, Sheena - maybe next time we'll both fuck that one?"

Sheena's familiar cock, justifiably famous for its massive loads, plowed into Lillians mouth, "Yeah, Sati, I'd like that. At least until we can go back to fucking each other."

Both girls gagged and made loud muffled gurgling sounds as they were skull fucked.  It repulsed and revolted Lillian knowing that this was the only 'food' offered---well, 'forced' was a better word---to them.  Lillian wasn't as loud as Erin but she was a more persistent struggler, yanking hard against the straps.

"NO....PL.....'UUUUUUUUGH!,"  was all Lillian could do as the Queen slammed her rigid cock deep into her mouth.  She tried to turn her head to see if Erin wass doing any better....her friend was being mouth impaled as the other futa sunk her cock in her mouth, despite Erin's verbal protests.

Lillian knew the Queen had no emotional or even sexual interest in her.  She was a human incubator, nothing more, something the futas only viewed as a necessary evil.  Without cocks, her, Erin and the other captives were less than human in the colony's eyes....something they unfortunately had to keep alive until their numbers increased.  After that, killing them off was something they never gave a second thought about.  The problem was, they had to be kept alive for at least the next few years....unlike futas which normally give birth to nothing less than twins or triplets, these subhuman  females only give birth to one at a time.

Erin squealed as her futa disconnected the hoses from her tits and sucked, a disagreeable look on her face.  Erin was afraid she might be punished for not having the right flavor of breast milk.  Soon the hoses were re attached and both girls moaned loudly as their tits vibrated, their nipples stretched.

Both futas finished jacking off into their mouths and before Lillian and Erin had a chance to breathe, another two stepped up, shoved their cocks in the girl's mouths and took turns.

Sati and Sheena raped the women's mouths dutifully. Sati slapped Lillian's tit savagely as she watched the milk pump in to the container. "I hate these fucking cunts." She groused at Sheena, thrusting her thick member down Lillian's throat angrily, "Fuck, look at the gorgeous cock of yours stuffed in her, and does she appreciate it?" She slapped Lillian's other tit, harder than she had the first one, leaving behind a hand print. "No!" she growled, answering her own question. "Why can't we just eat the fenugreek and milk thistle and make our own milk, anyway? I want to hold our pretty babies and feed them from my boobs - but we have to milk these dickless wonders!"

"I know, Sati." Sheena soothed, reaching for her sister's hand. "Me too - but when we make milk our sperm isn't strong enough to get the breeding holes pregnant every time and we even have girl babies..." Sheena's thick, veiny cock plunged in and out of Erin's throat with the steady. methodical pace of an oil rig. Sati was a complete contrast, shoving in and out violently and erratically. She just wanted to empty her load into the stupid cunt support system and move on. If she could make the horrible creature miserable doing so, all the better.

She slapped Lillian's tits cruelly again, and felt a jolt of pleasure as the woman flinched. Sati could feel Liillian's gasps and yelps every time she slapped the woman's engorged tits, and started to slap one, then the other in time to the long strokes she took in Lillian's mouth. By the time she finally blew her load, her balls pressed against Lillian's eyes and nose. She squeezed Sheena's hand, holding herself upright with the other futa's help.

Sheena took a little longer to finish and looked over at Sati as she emptied her balls' massive load into Erin's stomach.She looked over at Sati, "I can go again, sissy if you want a bellyful of cum,." she said as she pulled her cock out of Erin's throat and wiped the mess on Erin's hair. Sati had wiped her prick on Lillian's face, slapping the woman with it roughly, "Thankless bitch." she grumbled but began to smile as she looked over to Sheena, "We better find someone to finish feeding them first though. Eska and Fullu were finishing up in the kitchen when I was headed up here." one of te futas said, "Run down there and get them. I'll watch these two."

Erin could sense the futa's presence despite the silence and suddenly the sharp, sudden crack and pain of having her tits slapped shattered the quiet. Another set of vicious blows rained on either side of the milking machine's cups then the pad of soft feet. Then it was Lillian's turn again. "I fucking hate you. All the beautiful cock you get, loads of yummy sperm and all you do is bitch."

"Come on, Sati." Sheena's voice came from somewhere nearby, "Gema and Fullu are here, you can come suck my dick and fuck me - you know 'll enjoy it."

A moment later and two brand new cocks plowed into Erin's and Lillian's faces, "What's she so cranky about fucking their faces like this is fun." one voice said, "It's all right," the other replied as her thick cock stretched Erin's throat and her heavy balls slammed against the bridge of her nose, "but it's not as good as when Sheena sits on your dick and you jerk her off onto your tits."

"I don't know, Gema." Fullu answered, fucking Lillian's face roughly, taking hard long strokes, forcing her huge cock deep into Lillian's stretched out throat, her fingers resting on throat feeling her cock every time it distended Lillian's gullet, "it's kind of fun listening to the breeders gag and choke."

Lillian and Erin moaned loudly as they were continuing to be face fucked.....both girls having no choice but to swallow loads upon loads of sperm filled fluid down into their bellies.  Their pain and agony increased as their tits were constantly slapped as the hoses sucked out their precious milk......something was inside their bodies.  As fast as the milk was sucked out their modified mammary glands began producing so their tits were always swollen and engorged with milk.  Their enlarged breasts---lillian went from a pair of 38's to at least 42----were always hurting and the constant slapping by the futas didn't help any.

It was obvious that the captives were not wanted there, it was simply a neccessary evil.  As the native said, if they could reproduce they would prefer to do it without the help of these 'dickless breeders'.

For a brief minute after the Queen and the other futa pulled out Lillian and Erin gasped, their breathing panting, their huge tits rising and falling.

"Oh no," Erin said as two new futas came over, cocks in hand...."Not again...no....'UUUUUUUGH!..."

Once more the girls were pumped, cocks invading their mouths, stretching them, forcing them wide open.....Lillian could feel her rapist's cock so long and huge that it passed through the back of her mouth and into her throat.....

Both girls had heard that they would most likely deliver tomorrow.  Would they be kept prisoner here overnight until then?....the chamber was far more horrible than the stalls....what they saw and experienced in here would stay burned in their memory for the rest of their lives....

The two futas, who were approaching feeding the two female breeders with much less distaste than Sati and Sheena, chatted amiably as they forced their oversized male members in and out of Erin and Lillian's faces.

Fully grinned at Gema, "This one's crying on my balls!" She said, clearly amused.

"Some of them just never get it." was replying when Kiri came in, escorting Jennifer.

"Up you go." Kiri ordered and the olive skinned woman nodded. She crawled into the table obediently, rolled over and lifted her legs as best she could as her belly, again swollen with a futa baby, made it difficult.

Kiri locked Jennifer's wrists in place and helped her get herself situated on the table before she locked her ankles down.

"Can I ask something?" Jennifer asked in a small, soft voice.

"What is it?" Kiri answered, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Can you sit on my chest at feeding time? I like to lick the underside of your cock and taste your cum. I promise, I won't spill any."

Kiri  looked at her two dickgirl sisters questioningly, "What d'you think, girls?" she asked.

Fullu shrugged, "I guess."

Gems simply groaned as she shot a stream of thick, rich semen deep in Erin's esophagus. Kiri laughed and nodded. "Guess that's a yes." She chuckled as she hooked Jennifer's nose to the underside of the table.

"Ask at dinner." Kiri instructed Jennifer as she hooked up the milking machine to Jennifer's long, dark nipples. Kiri rubbed the woman's pregnant belly, "Take good care of our little futa."

Jennifer replied, her voice distorted by the nose hooks and her position, "Yes ma'am."

Kirk walked around to Fullu and hugged her from behind, "Just blow, already."

"What's the rush? Listening to this one gag is kind of fun."

"All right." Kiri answered and slapped the side of Lillian's tortured got as she left. Fully continued to rape Lillian's face and throat with her huge, upwardly curving cock. Clearly enjoying her misery and in no rush to orgasm.

Erin and Lillian turned their eyes to see the third captive, Jennifer being taken into the room, her belly just as swollen as theirs.  As they were face fucked, both girls looked over in disgust.  Bad enough to be treated like this, but Jennifer either turned traitor to the other two or worse, seemed to enjoy being mistreated.  She actually asked to have the futa sit on her belly!  why???

She actually stayed motionless as the tubes were secured to Jennifer's nipples and the sucking began.  Lillian and Erin were busy moaning and gagging as loads were being sent down their throats.  Another rammed a cock down her mouth and slowly pumped.

Her and Erin, unable to turn their heads due to the nostril clamps, turned eyes toward Jennifer.  How could she?....was she actually enjoying being treated like this?  was she trying to use some kind of psychology on her rapist?

Jennifer stayed still but Erin and Lillian continued to struggle uselessly.....both knew they would either deliver or be forced to the next day.

Throughout the rest of the day, as Erin and Lillian struggled, tiring themselves out pointlessly while the milking machine rhythmically slurped the precious breast milk out of their swollen, spanked breasts, the futas stopped by to fist them. Each time a futa came in it pushed a hand up one woman's cunt, then another then another. The futa would feel around for the progress of the pregnancy but said nothing.

Every time they checked Jennifer, she moaned softly. "Soon, fuck hole." one of the futas said before she stepped over to Lillian and worked her hand into her destroyed vagina, pushed deeper until Lillian could feel her fingers probing her opening cervix. "Probably after dinner for you." she said, wiggling her fingers into the contracting muscle. The futa, that none of the women could see but sounded like Kiri or Fullu, pulled her hand out of of Lillian's battered snatch with a wet sucking sound and moved over to Erin.

The blonde received the same treatment, although after being simultaneously fucked by Sati and Sheena, her slack hole was far less traumatized by the single hand. Again the futa plunged nearly elbow deep until her fingers could explore the entrance to Erin's womb. " 'Bout the same for you." she said as she pulled her hand free with the same disgusting slurp.

A few hours later and Queen Zera returned and stuffed her muscular arm up first Lillian's cunt and then Erin's before finally moving on to Jennifer who again squealed with pleasure. The queen gave a slight snort of amusement but pulled her hand free. "Dinner time, cock sleeves."

"Your Majesty, can I please get fed with my owners sitting on my chest" I want to taste your delicious cream."

Zera snorted again, "Suits me. Unhook her." She ordered as she straddled Jennifer, her dark ass pressed against the Mediterranean woman's tits. Jennifer raised her head, with a soft smile that neither Erin or Lillian could see, and made a happy noise as she began to swallow the queen's massive black prick.

Lillian found her face pussy stuffed full of Kiri's pale pink cock that tasted faintly of ass and Sheena pushed the fat head of her cum laden meat torpedo into Erin's face. Jennifer bobbed eagerly, stuffing the Queen's giant shaft deep in her esophagus with every stroke. As each futa poured their load into Erin and Lillian, another replaced her. The Queen blew her copious load into Jennifer's open mouth and the woman dutifully swallowed, licking the last drops off her lips greedily. The queen climbed off and instructed Sati to mount her, "Sati, here - this one's learned. She wants what she's due and is thankful for our gifts."

Sati replaced the queen and received and equally enthusiastic and active blow job. Each woman took three loads, same as at every meal but only one leaned her head back satisfied. 

Lillian and Erin yelled loudly as fists were thrusted into their cunt, probing to check on their progress....it scared them when they announced they would both deliver most likely after their 'dinner' of cock nectar.  It was all the girls could do so far not to vomit after they were fed nothing but semen....and the strangest semen they ever heard of at that....something in it accelerated the birthing process and the lactation.

They both did their best to look over at Jennifer, both of them disgusted at their third partner.  How could she turn traitor like that.....actually wanting to be fucked fisted and milked?....what did she hope to gain by trying to get on their good side?  did she think she would fare any better than the other two when all the futas wanted was incubators?  Jennifer was just as 'cockless' as they were....just because she kissed their asses, what more could she offer that the other two couldn't?

Lillian and Erin continued to struggle feebly, disgusted with Jennifer's asskissing.   Just because Jennifer cooperated with her captors, her belly was just as distended as the other two and her pain upon delivery would be just as great....and it would be soon.