ESCAPE FROM FUTA ISLAND.....(KinkyKathy & Naughty Stories)

When the last futas had flooded their bellies with their meal of dick juice. Erin and Lillian felt the familiar stretch and nausea from the quart of more of semen that had been pumped into their stomachs. The futas, however, did not leave. Instead they moved to the women's exposed cunts and gathered around. Zera stepped to the fore and spread her pussy lips wide open.

Suddenly the weight and pressure of the futa brood that had invaded her womb stirred. She could feel the little monster trash, distending her belly, tearing her from within. Unseen by either Erin or Lillian, Zera grinned as she could see her baby pushing against the breeder's abdominal walls. The Queen shoved her hand deep into Lillian's suffering fuck hole, pushing all the way to her cervix. She jammed the tips of all five fingers into the openin and pried it wide. She pulled her hand out and pressed on Lillian's belly, encouraging the futa infant to begin it's violent journey out.

"Look, her too!" Z one of the futas exclaimed, pointing at Erin's suddenly churning belly. The pain was blinding - like the parasite was armed with a razor blade and was going to cut its way out.

Erin and Lillian coughed and gagged as they were face fucked once more, both wondering how much more of this disgusting fluid they would be forced to swallow.

They would be answered shortly.  Almost as if by clockwork, there was a tremendous amount of moving around.  Both women stared at their swollen bellies.  It looked like one of those Alien movies.....hands and legs pushing up against their bellies.  The girls had horrified looks on their faces, having no idea what they would be giving birth to, but one thing was certain....they were both about to deliver.....something.

"UUUUUUUUGH!!!!.....UUUUUUUUGH!!!"  both girl screamed, the intense pain of the delivery worse than the feeling of hands being thrust inside to help pull the babies out.  

Lillian screamed again as she felt the first bursting through her vaginal canal.....it felt like she was giving birth to a monster!  Even in the canal, it tore and grabbed as it made it's way out, finally exploding into the outside world.  The fetus resembled a human male but the features were just a bit exaggerated.  about 15 seconds later she felt another fighting it's way out.....she had twins!

The agressiveness of the infants made her bleed.....Lillian gave out a loud scream and passed out.  Erin delivered twins as well, screaming just as loudly and she too passed out after she delivered.

As each howling, thrashing futa baby clawed it's way out of the women's already tortured, broken holes it was caught by one of the futa parents. The adult futas shoved their hands into their stretched and torn pussies to insure the babies were delivered straight in a futa's loving arms and drawn to a a large, firm bosom.

When the last baby was delivered, Zera and a handful of her minions remained, "Take these two back to the stable and tend to their cunts." Four of the dickgirl warriors nodded and stepped forward. Their nose hooks were removed, their shackles on locked and the two exhausted, barely conscious breeders were hauled of the tables, "Bed time, dick sheath." one of the warriors remarked as the pair was dragged from the palace and back to their stalls.

Erin and Lillian were dumped unceremoniously into their stalls, and the stocks closed with the final, frightening click of the locks. As Erin was secured, wrist and ankle, one of the big cocked natives called to the the others, "I'm going to get the salve." The others nodded in response.

A moment later Lillian heard the sound of feet behind her followed by some kind of sloshing. A second later a cold, wet - something - sponge? Was thrust up her devastated birth canal and withdrawn. More sloshing followed, followed by another invasion of the mop? A moment later and Lillian felt the futa push the wet, mushy whatever back into her, thrusting it all the way to her battered womb where she could feel the pressure of it being swirled inside.

When at last the soft swab was pulled free the pain in Lillian's savaged womanhood began to subside. She could hear the futa move to Erin and could crane her neck enough to see the futa carrying a bucket of some thick, pale green goo. She plunged what looked to be a large sponge attached to a handle down into the bucket forced it into Erin's gaping snatch. The futa bent and prodded, and repeated the process several times before she slapped Erin on the ass. "That hole'll be as good as new tomorrow - I'm gonna ask if I can break it first." she said as she walked away.

The other three giggled and joined their sister and left.

Lillian's left wrist was loose.

Lillian and Erin waited until the futas left.

"I feel so violated," Erin whispered....."did you see how much damage those little suckers did to our vaginas?....no one is ever gonna want to fuck me again...."

Lillian nodded then looked down.  Something metallic was laying on the floor....it looked like something had broken off of her prison.  It was then that she also discovered something else.

"Erin," she called back....."keep an eye for the door....I think I can work one of my wrists free....."

Wriggling paincreep ovfully, she was finally able to free one arm.  Using her impromptu tool, she was able to finally get free.  Using the same tool, she was finally able to pick the lock on the cage and get out.  Another slave was gesturing at her.....Lillian looked back...."  As soon as I get Erin free," she whispered...."I'll get back and let you guys loose...."

She managed to creep over to Erin's stall and free her.  They looked over at Jennifer.

"Fuck that two faced bitch," Erin whispered....."that futa lover can sit there and rot for all I care...."

They crept quietly out the door...it was night and most of the natives were either asleep or fucking each other.  The two naked captives got away and ran to the beach....looking up and down they couldn't find any boats which wasn't hardly suprising, since the futas have never left the island.  

"What are we gonna do Lillian?," Erin asked....."We're stranded on this island....I saw sharks on the way to this place...."

"I don't know," she replied...."But one thing's for sure, we can't stay out here....someone will see us....we need to hide in the jungle..."

Both naked girls vanished back into the jungle.

"Fuck you!" Jennifer called after them, "I love their giant dicks."  She did, and, if the stupid cunts had waited, they'd have seen the medicine the futas used would heal their busted holes to brand new. She wanted to call the futas but waited until she thought Erin and Lillian were far enough away. Jennifer yelled that the breeders had escaped, waited and then yelled again. In a few short moments, all of which she was frozen with fear - if the other two women came back they'd surely kill her.

Zera and a handful of futas, careened into the stable and looked around.

"How?" the gleaming black skinned warrior queen demanded, her voice cold and hard as the long knife tucked in her belt.

"I don't know, Majesty." Jennifer stammered, "Lillian said she thought she could work her wrist free and then she had something she used to open the locks on Erin."

Zera examined the locks and stocks. "Pin is missing, looks like this one wasn't locked properly too." She said, flipping the lock angrily in its hasp. "Sati - fix these. Fullu, Kiri and Sheena hunt them down and bring them to me. They'll be in the jungle - do not let the panthers get them." Her face, already hard with anger, darkened further as her voice dropped to a gravelly, dangerous growl, "I want them. Go!"

"Gema, Jana - take this one to the harem." she pointed to another pair, "You two, wait here, quietly and out of sight." She ordered and stalked out of the room tensely.

The three hunters strapped belts around their naked waists, long sheathed daggers hanging from their wide, feminine hips. "Come on." Kiri hissed as she led them out of the stable into the dark island night. The three dog trotted on bare, silent feet, to the jungle. Kiri signaled a stop and pointed toward the beach, She knelt and said quietly, carefully not whispering because she knew a whisper's higher pitch would carry farther, "I bet they checked the beach first, Tracks'll be over there." Fullu nodded and started that direction. Her companions followed her, low, quiet and fast,

At the beach side of the jungle Fullu found the tracks quickly and pointed. The other two followed her as she ran into the heavy foliage almost silently, her long, thick cock and heavy breasts swaying with every step.

Erin was right....they knew little about Anna but Jennifer was the closest thing to being a traitor.  Lillian didn't trust her anymore than Erin did, but she was tempted to help rescue Jennifer as well.  It was only because of time that they didn't unlock her.

Common sense would've told Lillian and Erin to do something about erasing their tracks, but they were both panicky, their footprints clearly showing where they entered the dark jungle.  Naked and scared, panting as they ran, they tripped at least a dozen times as they searched for a place to hide.

The futas, even though they colonized the entire island, only actually lived in a small area so much of the jungle was untouched by human hands.  But the futas knew every inch of the dense jungle, where the two girls didn't.

"Erin," Lillian whispered, pushing the girl down...."Get to the ground and hide!....I know I heard those futas coming close behind us...."

Erin began sobbing.  "Lillian, what are we gonna do?  we can't go back to those horrible creatures.....we'll have to look around more, maybe the other side of the island....look, we can't both try to rest....one of us should stay awake, we can switch off till morning...."

Erin huddled in the dark jungle, hunkered on the ground behind a bush while Lillian slept fitfully beside her. The noises of the jungle were strange and would be unnerving even if she was out here by choice. As it was the fear she'd brought with her in her flight from the monstrous, giant cocked female rapists, ate at her and every new sound sent another bolt of terror through her heart. She sobbed softly, wiping at her eyes to try to keep a look out for the pursuing warriors.

A loud growl sounded in the distance and Erin, flinched. As she looked furtively around, not sure if she should be more afraid of the jungle or the islands two legged inhabitants, Erin's bladder prodded her. For days, chain in stocks, bolted to tables by unspeakable violations, she'd been forced to let her urine dribble out and over her. She pressed her thighs together, fighting the urge, and kept her watch. Time slowed and the pressure built until the blonde couldn't stand it anymore. She crept away on all fours, keeping low and moving as carefully as she could. A short distance away she squatted and let her bladder go. It wasn't a toilet but it was a small victory for her dignity. She closed her eyes, thankful for the feeling of not pissing on herself. As she squatted she felt like her savagely abused pussy might not be flopping open the way it had been and she felt a slight relief.

The moment of respite was brief.

A strong hand clamped over her mouth as other hands and arms grabbed her, splashing her suddenly cut off stream over her legs and feet. She tried to struggle, lash out, bite the fingers - anything! 'No! Not again!' she screamed silently, writhing against the powerful grip of her captors. "Find the other one!" came a harsh whisper as Erin felt herself pressed into the soft, rich earth of the jungle floor with a hand pressed hard against her mouth. Footsteps moved away into the night and Sheena sat across Erin's swollen, leaking tits, her knees pressing down on Erin's shoulders.

"Gotcha!" she hissed, her voice low. She looked over her shoulder, "Quick, help me tie her up." There was a slight rustle and Sheena grabbed her bicep. Sheena looked around, "We need a gag." Behind her Kiri, shrugged "Cock?"

"It'll do. Plow it in there and I'll roll her over."

Kiri gave a grin, "Rather do you." and stood over the pair, her ass pressed against Sheena's face.

Sheena shot her an annoyed look, "Quit messing around - make sure she's quiet. The other one isn't far." She slid back, giving Kiri room to drop down on Erin's chest, her big dick slapping the blonde's tear streaked face.

Erin tried to wiggle free, tried to fight the cruel women off with her free hand, but the weight of the two six foot tall warriors was too great, she could barely breathe.

"Ready?" Kiri asked, grabbing her thick fuck meat in one hand and holding Erin's throat with the other.

Sheena replied, "1... 2... 3..."

On three Sheena pulled her hand away and Kiri pushed her dick into Erin's gasping mouth but not before she managed to croak out "Run!"

A sudden rustling nearby was followed by a panicked yelp, the snapping of branches and the sound of running feet. "Damn!" Kiri swore. Moments later Fullu slipped out of the foliage silently from the other direction. Sheena looked up and shook her head. Fullu knelt at Erin's head and felt around in the dark to find the rope. She looped it expertly, "Flip her over."

"Grab her hair, and keep her face stuffed, Kiri." Sheena ordered. Kiri nodded and the pair raised themselves slightly as Sheena torqued Erin's arm over, turning her face into the dirt. Fullu quickly slipped the loop over Erin's arm. She expertly wove the woman's arms together. With the help of her sisters Erin's ankles were quickly tied to the bights that held her shoulders back, leaving her with her legs bent out and apart behind her.

"Let's get her ready." Sheena said, "Go ahead and unplug her, Kiri - the other one's already gone - but she'll be back."

As Kiri pulled her dick out of Erin's face the smaller woman gasped and swore at her captors, "Get the fuck off me you freaks!" The trio gave her a tired look and  Fullu moved away and returned with another length of rope which she knotted to the center of the weave that controlled Erin's arms, and turned rapid wraps below and above Erin's painfully engorged breasts. A quick loop between the wraps, and her tits were squeezed between the loops. The the cappuccino-colored futa bound each tit individually.

As the flesh began to distend and discolor, Sheena pinched one of Erin's leaking nipples as hard as she could. "Kiri - hurry back to the palace and fetch the biggest ass hook you can find."

As Kiri left, Sheena and Fullu hung Erin by her tits from a tree branch. Fullu admired their handiwork as Erins struggled and groaned and Sheena sank to her knees in front of the darker futa. Sheena lifted Fullu long cock, rolling back her foreskin to reveal the almond colored head and pushed her head forward, sinking the entire length into her throat. Fullu moaned greedily and slapped Erin's splayed cunt.

Sheena drew herself off Fullu's rapidly hardening, curved cock, and dove back onto it eagerly, gurgling happily as her sister's meat filled her throat. With each stroke, Fullu moaned and slapped Erin. It seemed like hours passed as the one dick girl blew the other and Fullu slapped Erin's stretched, bound tits and exposed sex before Fullu thrust forward and grunted, her body spasming. Sheena ran both arms between Fullu's legs, hugging her ass and caressing her back with her hands. Fullu finally stilled and looked down, "Why do you always get to go first?"

Sheena pulled the long cock out of her face and ginned, licking stray strands of cum and slobber from her sister's glistening cock. "I though of it first?" she asked, standing up. "Do Kiri when she gets back and I fix this bitch." she suggested, pinching Erin's nipples again.

When Kiri returned Fullu did, without warning, drop to her knees and begin to suck Kiri's cock. Sheena rubbed the back of Fullu's head affectionately and took the huge steel "U" from Kiri, "I got this." She said, giving Kiri's pale breast a playful jiggle.

The hook was a giant version of the one the futa's had anchored Erin to the breeding table with. The large steel bead at one end was bigger than Sheena's fist and at the other end was a large eye. Sheena turned Erin on the ropes that she hung by so her bare pussy faced her. Sheen spread pushed one leg to Kiri, "Help hold her open for a sec." and pushed the girl's ass open. She pushed the giant ball through Erin's brutalized rosette with savage force, driving it deep into the woman's bowels. The resulting scream of pain and fear had no effect on the futa. Instead she pulled a length of rope from the suspension, tied it to the ring and pulled it tight. Sheena continued to pull until Erin was flipped through the ropes that suspended her, and she now hung, face down, supported by ropes that pulled her tits to the sides and a steel U-bolt the size of a cricket bat shoved up her ass.

In front of her, Fullu happily sucked Kiri off while Sheena helped. When they were finished, Sheena looked at her sisters, and then Erin. "Come on. The panthers will finish this."

Lillian woke up and looked around.  Damn, where the hell was Erin?  If she had to pee or something, why couldn't she do it here?

"Erin?," she whispered, half crawling, half walking between the trees but couldn't find her anywhere.  She decided not to call out again for fear that the futas might be nearby, listening for her.

She continued creeping through the jungle and suddenly heard a voice yelling at her to run.  It was ERIN!  it could only mean one thing....she was kidnapped....she ran through the dense dark jungle, shins getting cut from the unknown underbrush. After a while she stopped.  She knew she had to go back and rescue Erin, despite the dangers.  As she slowly crept, sounds of animals made her pick up speed.

Finally she reached a small clearing...there was Erin in a position so horrible she wanted to look away....she was dangling upside down, tits horrible dark and stretched apart with ropes and something metal in her ass, holding her up on a branch.

"Oh my God Erin," she said, staring for a moment..."what did they DO to you?"

She went to the metal object and looked closely, cautiously running a finger down it...."this isin't what I think it us, is it?.....a....HOOK?"

Erin weakly nodded.  "Tried.....tried to get away.....they caught me....tried to fight....hook....inside me....."

She tried to explain further but between the hook and her tits being strangled her breathing was difficult.  "Lil.....run.....they'll catch you....I'm....bait..."

"Fuck that," Lillian replied...."Got to get you down and outa here before they come back..."

She tried to remove the hook but Erin howled in pain.  Lillian finally managed to untie the other end of the hook and the ropes, finally lowering her to the ground.  Erin was hogtied and it took an agonizing hour to undo the knots.  Finally untied, she turned Erin on her side and began to slowly pull out the hook. The shaft came out fairly easy but the ball on the end was huge.  As Erin screamed and whimpered she was able to put fingers in her aqss and push until the hook came out with a plop.

Erin was too weak to stand so Lillian took her by the shoulders and statrted to drag her back into the jungle.  They didn't get more than a few hundred yards before they heard sounds.  They were trapped.

Sheena swaggered out of the emerald foliage in front of the pair. "You are a remarkably stupid cunt." She said, pointing at Lillian. The powerfully built futanari shook her head with a cruel smile, "She told you it was a trap. Not that there was anywhere for you to go anyway."

Behind the women leaves rustled and the other two futas materialized. Fully and Kiri both carried long coils of rope. Fullu pushed Erin to the ground effortlessly as Sheena grabbed Lillian by the hair. Kiri cinched Lillian's wrists together and kicked the back of the auburn haired woman's knees, causing Sheena's grip to wrench her hair and neck painfully.

Sheena knelt in front of Lillian, shaking the more lightly built woman by the hair. "You're fucked now, breeder." She growled and slapped her tit. Sheena looked up at Kiri, "Tie her up and get that hook up her ass. Tie her tits to the hook so we can carry her."

Kirk grunted, "On it." Sheena held the smaller Lillian still for Kiri and in a few minutes, despite her struggles, Lillian's arms were woven together and her big, beautiful tits bound in tight loops with a loose end of rope hanging between them.

"Time to get that ass filled up, breeding hole." Sheena laughed, pushing her on to her arms that were tied behind her back. Sheena pushed Lillian's legs back and apart, squatting  over Lillian's face with her knees hooked behind Lillian's so her own ass hole and balls were on display. Sheena's ass gaped from a lifetime of accepting her sisters' monster fuck meat.

Kiri shoved the fist sized steel ball into Lillian's tight ass without preparation or ceremony, working it deep enough that the bottom of the U pressed against her cunt.

The medicine had completely healed Lillian's formerly ruined hole and Sheena smacked it roughly. "Gonna fuck that cunt up." She commented, cruel amusement plain in her voice.

Erin, still weak and sore from her night, hung in the tree, was trussed up with a minimum of fuss. Once both women were bound, hand and foot, Sheena tied the loose end of the rope to the loop in the hook. She passed her spear through the rope and she and she and Kiri hoisted her to their shoulders.

Sheena pointed to Erin's limp form, "Throw her on your shoulder, Fullu."

As the trio set off through the jungle, bouncing Lillian on the hook and her tortured tits with ever step.

Lillian yelled as the futas emerged suddenly from the jungle.  Both girls struggled valiantly as metal hooks were sunk deep into their asses, ropes attached to their tits and tied tight so they swelled painfully....their arms were forced behind their backs and bound.  Even as tight and horribly bound as they were, both girls fought, however uselessly.  They were picked up by their captors and carried back toward the settlement.

Erin and Lillian knew this was their one and only chance for escape....their captors would never again give them a chance.  From now on, the girls knew they would be closely watched and most likely kept in strict bondage....that is, if they were allowed to live.  The only thing in their favor was that the futa population was still small so, along with Anna and---unfortunately that two faced Jennifer--they would still be needed for breeding.

When the procession reached the settlement the futas lugged their bouncing, tormented captives past the stable and into the palace. Inside they were taken to a dark, rough floored room and dumped like so much trash on the cold stones.

Queen Zeta walked in moments later and squatted at Erin's head. Her long, dark cock dangled in front of Erin's eyes and Zeta took it and slapped it hard against her face.

"Tie off their nipples, cut their tits loose and hang them from the ceiling with their faces at feeding level. 5 cocks every meal but make sure you tie their nipples tight - I don't want one drop leaking out. Let their tits fill up and drain them with spigots once a week." She ordered as she stood up.

"A month of that, then we breed them again. Sheena and Sati, show your sisters how you fucked that one. Keep them hanging here for all of it."

The gathered futas nodded their understanding and Kiri turned to leave. A moment later she returned with a spool of small silken cord. She tied a loop in the end and slipped it over Erin's nipple and slid it down until it pressed against her wrinkled areola. She tightened it down and wrapped the nipple in loops of the cord which she tightened down until her nipple was crushed closed by compression.

She repeated the process with Erin's other nipple, then Lillian's. Once their nipples would not pass a single drop of milk the pair were hung from the large steel hooks and a the ropes that held their shoulders back. Sheena slapped each swollen, bound and blue tit and punched each cunt, hard enough to crush their clits against their pubic bones.

Sheena stood in front of the pair and had Kiri turn the women to face her, "Now the shitty part starts." She sneered cruelly. She stepped first to Erin and released her tits. At first Erin was sure the guys was mistaken - then the feeling began to return to her ligature screed tit-flesh.

Sheena patted Lillian's cheek. "We'll give yours until morning, then cut them loose."

She started toward the door and motioned the others to follow. At the door she paused, "Feeding time soon. Bet those tits swell huge..." She grinned savagely as she left.

Lillian and Erin hung from the ceiling, suspended by both the hooks and the rope around their upper torsos.  They tried to struggled but movement only made their pain and agony multiply....weight was arranged so the massive steel hooks took much of it.

""The hook......" Erin gasped and moaned....."it's so big.....feels like my ass is gonna split open....Oh God, did you hear that?  5 of those cocks in our mouths!   5 loads to swallow!"

Lillian struggled feebly, but like Erin, she could feel the huge ball at the end of the hook, the curve pulling at the membrane and skin between her holes.

"My boobs are already swollen," she said weakly....."as much as I hate the idea of being hooked up to that horrible milking machine, once a week won't be enough.....after a few days they'll hurt like hell when theyr'e full of milk...."

Lillian tried to pull on the ropes holding her wrists bound but the futas weren't going to take any chances.  

Hanging from the ceiling, face down, tits stretched apart and assholes tortured by their body weight, nipples cinched shut and filling every second with milk, Erin and Lillian were miserable and every second seemed to drag for hours as their ragged breathing and soft sobbing provided the soundtrack to their suffering. It was impossible to tell how long had passed when a parade of futas, led by the dark skinned and terrifyingly beautiful Queen Zera, returned.

"Feeding time. Get those marvelous cock good and hard, ladies - I want you to pump and dump fast." She stood between the suspended breeders and rubbed their bellies before she started pumping her growing cock with a perfectly manicured hand. Behind her the futas started slurping at each others cocks, pulling their nipples and jerking themselves off. "I want their stomachs good and stretched out so tomorrow there's room for six loads - every drop of your precious cum makes them produce more milk for us and our babies these to thankless slaves will make milk and beautiful futa babies, not matter how much they don't want to." Her cock was hard, standing out in front of her attractively curves hips and flat, muscular belly like a mahogany capped ebony battering ram.

Zera positioned herself in front of Lillian as some of the futas laid on the floor and their sisters sank onto their over-sized members, skewering their hungry asses happily as their partner began to stroke them. The dark skinned queen grabbed Lillian's coppery tresses and wrenched her head back, forcing the suffering woman to look into her face. "I like it better this way, you know." She shoved her thick, black cock into Lillian's mouth and down her throat with one savage thrust. The queen gave a satisfied grunt as her hairless pubis pushed against Lillian's nose but she didn't take any time to bask in it before she began to take short, rapid strokes that barely moved the length of her giant. choking cockhead. Zera practically vibrated in Lillian's stretched esophagus.

Beside her another futa, one neither Lillian or Erin recognized jammed her big fuck meat into Erin's mouth, thrusting as rapidly and hard as she could. When the cock slid into Erin's face, the thickness felt like it would dislocate her jaw and tasted faintly of pussy rather than the odd, slightly feminine cock-musk the futas normally did. Her thrusts were long, pulling nearly all the way out rapidly before jamming back in more slowly.

Both Zera anf the new futa were panting irregularly quickly. Often the futas took their time to enjoy throating their captives, drawing out the immediate suffering but not this time. Here the futas were working toward the long term excruciating agony of the escapees so they simply tried to cum as fast as they could as behind them, the other 8 futas fucked, sucked, slurped and jerked in and edging orgy.

Erin's empty stomach was the first to feel the weight of the futas' thick, copious semen flowing into it. The first futa had barely pulled her still heavy cockhead free of Erin's lips before a new, cock, wet with spit replaced it. An instant later Zera pulled Lillian's lips painfully hard against the root of her massive girlcock and flooded her guts with a massive load of the salty, bitter goo. The next cock into her face brushed against Zera's as the two futas swapped places, drawing a shiver of pleasure from both. Almost immediately, the new cock exploded in a gout of jizz. It wasn't until the second cock was pulling out of Lillian's face that she could tell it tasted of ass.

And so it went: One load after another pumped directly into the two women's stomachs in a matter of only a few minutes. They were filled to choking, their stomachs stretch by the massive loads, sloshing as they swung on their bonds. Zera thanked her futa subjects for such good work and looked at the dangling slaves, "Six for lunch." She cocked her head to the side, "The record's eight but her stomach ruptured at nine...."

Lillian's head began to ache with all her blood rushing into it....the hook imbedded deep in her ass took up most of the weight hanging her suspended upside down from the ceiling.  Her tits were already swollen and with milk already starting to fill her again, the pressure to relieve it ached because of her tied closed nipples.  Soon she would be begging to be milked....if she was still alive....

Erin was faring no better....both girls moaned and tried to struggle but it was impossible....both hung like large slabs of meat in a butcher's freezer.

"He....help us," Lillian croaked hoarsely as her body gently swayed...."please let us down.....the...the hooks will tear our asses wide open...."

Her pleas were muffled as the first giant cocks invaded their mouths....both girls made gurgling sounds, gagging as their mouths were stuffed with cock.  Lillian felt it as they were pushed through her mouth and the heads actually in her throat.....it was worse than those diagnostic tubes threaded down your throat in a doctor's office.

Load after load was pumped into them....the futas stood in line to face fuck them.  Lillian already felt her belly swell with all the cum juice forced down inside....a total of six futas each had their turn.  By the time they were finished, both girls simply hung there motionless, drops of cum dripping from their mouths.  Every bit of movement resulted in the movement of the juice in their bellies....

Their heads hung down, almost passed out.....

When the parade of futanari rapists left, both women's bellies were stretched uncomfortably by the loads of futa cum they'd been forced to swallow.

As the hours passed, their tits swelling and burning with ever increasing pressure, they digested the loads of cock butter. The cock juice only turned into more milk and eggs, eager to become futa babies.

As the fire moved from their bellies to their tortured tits, a paraded of giant cocked warrior women marched into the room.

"Dinner time, fuck holes." One of them said as she stepped in front of Erin and pushed her big cock into the dangling woman's mouth. Behind her the others started sucking, fucking and jerking each other toward orgasms.

Eight futas edged each other, one face fucked Erin and the tenth pressed her monster cock into Lillian's throat.

The feeding regime resumed, with the futas raping the two women's mouths in rapid succession. First one load, then another, and another until each woman had been force fed five huge loads of jizz, stretching their bellies again. Nausea and pain followed as their jaws ached, bruised lips swelled and stretched bellies and violated throats seared with overuse.

The futas filed out, joking and congratulating each other, leaving Lillian and Erin to hang in the dark, accompanied by their own ragged breathing and the creaking of the ropes that they hung from. Night fell and the massive steel plugs that filled their asses and the ropes that compressed and stretched their swelling, clamped shut tits, tormented their bodies further.

In the morning it was a dozen futas. Three times that day, six angry dick girls arrived, and forced their monster cocks down the girls' throats to leave behind huge loads of semen.Each feeding was more excruciating than the ones the day before.  Each feeding only digested to further swell their miserable, distended, discolored tits.

Both girls gently swayed back and forth, hung by the cold metal hooks imbedded deep in their asses, their wrists bound behind them, hanging there upside down like human pendulums.  Scarcely given time to breathe between mouth rapings, they moaned pitifully.

Lillian felt the pain of her tightly bound tits steadily increase as they began to fill with milk, every oral onslaught quickly resulting in even more milk production.  She tried to push, to somehow force her nipples to open....she had to be drained....she HAD to.....

Erin fared little better.....the pressure in her swollen tits finally made her scream, much to the delight of her captors.

"HELP!," she cried out...."DRAIN ME....PLEEEEESE..."

"They don't care," Lillian moaned...."they want us to suffer....our punishment for trying to escape..."

Another round of futa face fucking soon followed....five times they were mouth raped.  Finally night fell and the futas left, leaving the girls to dangle helplessly in the dark.

"I wish they would just kill us," Erin said.....Lillian nodded in agreement.  Only their vaginal raping felt this horrible and painful.  Hanging upside down, blood rushing down to their heads, it was impossible to sleep.  All they could do was moan through the night.  By morning, their tits had swollen even more, becoming more painful, their bellies looking as if they had already become pregnant, but that of course would eventually follow.  As much as the two girls had to be punished, they still had need to be used as baby makers.

The skull fucking resumed the entire day.....

"Kill you?" Queen Zera laughed aloud as she walked into the room where the pair of would-be escaped breeders hung, their tits swollen and distended. "And what, fly in another couple of stupid sluts? No." She shook her head and waved in a gang of futa warriors.

As her well hung warriors lined up in front of the strung up pair of women and began the ritual of edging themselves and each other, Zera leaned her head to one side. She stepped between Lillian and Erin and squeezed on of Erin's tortured milk bags. The stretching was visible and the tissue felt like a water balloon about to burst. "Fetch the troughs - drain these two. After they've been fed."

Zera herself sank to her knees in front of Erin and swallowed a long futa cock nearly as dark and thick as her own. The futa warrior it was attached to moaned and held very still, afraid to take a more active role with her beloved queen. Zera pulled her head back, rocking on her knees, to let the fat dick pop out of her mouth with an audible noise. "Fuck me, Kima, just don't cum - save that for our milk machines."

"Highness?" 

Zera moved to one side as Fullu pushed her fat futa meat into Erin's face, beginning the face rape that was lunch. Beside her another monstrous cock plowed through Lillian's lips and into her throat. While the first to futas grunted, throat fucking the pair forcefully, Zera grabbed her subjects balls and slid her will, royal mouth over her subject's thick, veiny dick, gurgling happily as it sunk into her gullet. Kima moaned and held her queen's head in her hands reverently, thrusting slowly into her queen's feverishly working tongue.

Lillian felt her belly violated by the futa's thick, copious load first and as soon as that cock was drained it was replaced by another. The process repeated for both Erin and Lillian: the first futa took a few minutes to blow their load, gagging and choking them with their thick, heavy cocks until their big futa balls pumped a giant load of gooey cum almost directly into their bellies. The next train of futas orgasmed much more quickly, pumping the women's stomachs painfully fully of their dick girl sperm until they looked pregnant.

It was better than being ass raped and having the cum sucked out and being force fed it through a nasal feeding tube. If only a little.

Five big futa cocks after the first stuffed the girls' dirty, bedraggled faces and poured their rich seed into them, feeding them with the goo that seemed to transform directly into milk that overfilled their already straining tits.

Lillian could feel her full belly, stretched and hanging, but couldn't see it over the painful swelling that her tits had become. Erin was in no better condition as Zera pulled Kima's cock out of her mouth and stood up, stroking her own long, thick shaft as she pushed the new girl toward Erin. "Now, shove that lovely futa cock right down that cunt's throat and see if her guts pop when you top her off..."  She rubbed her cock on Lillian's bruised lips with a cruel smile as she spoke. She looked down at Lillian, "What do you think? Seven too many?"

Zera plowed her thick cock balls deep into Lillian's face and fucked her throat hard and fast for several strokes before she pushed her smooth pubis against Lillian's nose, cutting off her breath completely. Lillian's already full belly struggled to accommodate the additional volume and the woman could feel the disgusting spew backing up into her throat. Zera smiled down savagely as she retched, gagged and fought for air.

"Maybe a little..." Zera giggled as she pulled he thick member out of Lillian's face. With one hand she tugged Lillian's face up by her matted hair while the other lifted her mostly hard member away from Lillian's lips and wiped the mixture of bile, spit and sperm off the dark, mahogany head onto Lillian's eye socket.

Zera turned to Kima and watched a drop of precious futa nut juice dribble out of the corner of Erin's mouth. The dark skinned queen pursed her full lips in annoyance and exhaled heavily, "That one's full too I guess. She's usually smarter than that." she observed as the troughs were rolled in.

"Oh, good." she chirped excitedly as the large copper tubs were positioned under Erin and Lillian. Zera squatted, the head of her long dick dragging on the floor, and examined the two women's tied off nipples from below. "Do her after the other is empty." She ordered, pinching Erin's nipple with all of her considerable strength.

Then she untied Lillian's nipples. As the blood flow returned, so did the functioning of the nerves. Milk began to dribble into the tub below Lillian, pinging softly as the drops ht the metal. Zera remained there, watching for a moment before she stood up. "When they're both empty, pull the rods out of their asses, tie their nipples off again, hang 'em by just their tits. We'll feed them again later then breed them."

Lillian and Erin heard the sounds of more warriors filing into the room.  Lillian looked up to see 2 rows of futas, lining up to skull fuck them.  Both girls sighed....there would be no more chances of escape, the queen had seen to that.  In between what they called 'feedings', the two would remain exactly where they were, hanging upside down by the anal hooks and ropes, their tits in constant agony.

Lillian had learned already not to try and spit out the rich cum stew being forced down their throats.  Erin tried to gag and spurt out some fluid but was punished by one of the futas grabbing her by the neck, almost choking her as the futa's cock was literally puished down into her throat.

Lillian gagged as she was almost smothered, wretching when finally allowed a chance to breathe.  Both girl's bellies looked like they were already pregnant with twins but they hadn't been fucked......not yet.

The only time their agony was somewhat relieved was when they were finally milked.  Lillian was first.  Almost as soon as the cords were removed from her nipples, she began to stream out milk.  She gave out a loud, drawn out groan as she felt the pressure in her tits finally relieved.

Both girls gasped, hanging motionless as warriors came over and pulled the hooks from their asses.  As they were removed, anal gaping was all tool evident.  The girls were allowed to plop onto the ground, but only long enough for ropes to be tightly cinched around the base of their tits, hands bound behind their backs.  Both were slowly hoisted into the air until they dangled by their tits.  Both tried to feebly struggle, their bodies swaying as they tried to slip out of the nooses tied around their tits.