The Library

Credit for suggestion: @NyxAvatar69

“You can store all sorts of books and magazines of various kinds in a library, and with it being large enough, who knows what kind of activities people would be up to between the bookshelves that they could get away with.”

Quote by Nyx, sums up the area pretty well.

Edited by God of RP

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“You’re right about the aliens,” Red explains. “Aliens from a plant called Lorien that are basically humans with superpowers flee to earth from aliens from Mogodoria. They also resemble humans, but less so than Loriens. It’s a good series. I like it because I also have powers and relate a little.”

“For later, silly,” Nadia says. “I’ll try and keep my naughty ideas away for now.” She skips over to a book aisle. Red happens to glance up and see that Nadia’s not wearing anything to cover her bottom. She quickly looks back at the book, blushing.

Edited by God of RP

As Zero wandered around, looking at the various bookshelves for something that interested him, he stopped suddenly when he spotted the familiar spine of a book.  When he pulled the book from it's shelf, he had regret it right away.  'Yeah, when we were looking inside, I found this in your folks' study.  I never pegged them for the type to use black magic like this, though,' Zero remembered a conversation he had with someone in the past.  The book in his hand was a black magic tome that contained spells capable of altering, rewriting, and even completely blocking someone's memories.  His own parents had once used their own copy of the very same book to block off Zero's memories of his past, leaving him a blank slate while they spent five years training him in combat.  Zero let out a quiet laugh.  "This is just a cruel joke, isn't it?" Zero quietly said to himself.