The Library

"Just curious. I've never been to Hungary or had any Hungarian friends. I imagine it's full of hills and grasses. Isn't that were vampires came from?" Jen locates her clothing and completes dressing herself. "Sorry, just babbling like an idiot like I always do."

Jen leans over, placing one hand on Sonja's cheek while kissing her lips.

"Thank you so much for showing me around!" 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jen, nervous again, starts to talk fast, "It was really nice to meet you and I hope to see you again. I need to run to the restroom and get myself cleaned up!" Jen's face flushes at the reason why she needs to clean herself up. She averts her eyes in embarrassment. 

Unable to stop herself, she hugs Sonja with both her arms, giving her as big a squeeze as her small body could do. Which wasn't much.

• 4 weeks later...

Jen is leaning in an armchair with one foot curled up under her and the other flat on the cushion so her elbow can rest on her knee. She gazes out of a window onto the street with a thin, worn book in one hand held open only by her finger which is acting as a bookmark. Her other elbow is propped by her knee with her hand idly stroking her jaw. She's wearing a pair of knee-high socks, but the skin is bare up to her shorts. Anyone that happened to look would see she was not wearing underwear and her sex could be glimpsed through the gap in her shorts. Over her torso she is wearing a loose tank-top that exposes the side of her small boob. 

Jen releases a little sneeze caused by the dry dust of the library tickling her nose but doesn't stop looking out of the window. It's raining and the light of a street lamp is blurry. Jen's hair is cut shoulder length, tied into a short ponytail, and strands have come loose and tickle her cheek. She idly brushes it back over her ear then continues drawing her finger over her jawline. 

Jen heads to a small kitchenette with a sink and electric kettle. She fills the kettle with fresh water and lets it heat up while she searches the cupboards for some mugs. There's a selection of tea that includes Jasmine and Chinese White, and decides to go with the Jasmine. A small blue teapot sits on the counter ready to be used. Jen fills it with the Jasmine open leaf and when the water is ready, fills the teapot. There was also a selection of sweet tea crackers which she grabbed.

Carrying the tea, mugs, and crackers, Jen heads back to the lounge chairs near the window. Setting everything down, she fills to cups and offers one to Sonja. 

"It's Jasmine, hope that's alright."

Jen sipped her tea then leaned back into the cushions of the chair so her legs were stretched out in front of her. She didn't realize that her tiny breasts were stretched against the tank top so that her nipples were poking through the fabric, or that her shorts rode up exposing her trimmed pussy. She closed her eyes and took another sip of the tea, enjoying it's warmth.