Discussion

Oh no! I thought I'd already replied to this!

A 10-word challenge is where I find a random word generator, like the one at https://randomwordgenerator.com/, and get a list of 10 random words. The challenge is to write a story within a word limit that contains all 10 words and makes them feel as natural as possible. Bonus points for using them in order. I've always considered any piece where I have to go back to find one of the words because it fil so seamlessly that I missed it to earn even more bonus points.

It's a silly challenge, but it forces me to think creatively and try things I wouldn't otherwise. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to @Aura for winning Challenge #5, the 10-word challenge! 

Also, congratulations to @Xeed for winning Challenge #6 - Smoke, Fog, Haze! I'm sending your prize in just a moment!

I'll try to get a new challenge posted soon. If anyone else is interested in posting challenges or has any ideas for new challenges or new types of writing challenges, please let me know!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't really think there is, but I would assume it would be easier to be more descriptive with lewd things when writing prompts that don't require word limits.  Plus, this site isn't exactly SFW so nobody should complain if you happen to get carried away in the first place. XD

Just sent in my submission!  I'll say, it was hard to top the one that preceded me, that was a pretty good one there.  But I'm proud of the work that I put in.  Please feel free to leave any feed back on it! ^^

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...