I Have An Inflation/Weight Gain/Expansionism Fetish. Ask Me Anything.

Just like it says above. Ask me anything. I figure, what the hell.

Please note that I have the liberty to decline questions.

And don't hate on me either. I put this out there to stoke your curiosity.

And because I'm weird.

Have fun.

Funny enough, I'm weird too and I just so happen to be into the same stuff. ^ᴗ^ It's not often I see people who are into that kind of thing, and because of that I'm tempted to ask heaps of questions! 😄 But I won't overwhelm you and I'll only ask two questions just to keep it simple for now~.

I guess the first question that comes to mind is, do you have any limits when it comes to roleplay? Like, how much weight do you imagine characters gaining? Would it be a realistic amount (2-5kg (4.4-11lbs)), or a ridiculous and unrealistic amount? (200-500kg (440-1100lbs)).

My second question is, assuming you're into... ~bigger~ people, what size do you find most attractive? For me personally I like 'em extra thicc~. I'm talking SSBBW, 400+lbs, like some of these for example.
😛

d308fd3016c993040c8b56b9fb6de227--fat-art-correct.jpgdoodle__stocking_on_the_pounds_by_superspoe_dbc5gdi-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xMDI0IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvM2IzNTE5ZTYtNDdjNy00ZTE4LThjZmEtM2ZiYjlmOGRmMDVhXC9kYmM1Z2RpLWU3MTM0ZDgxLWIzNDQtNDdiNC04MmU3LTQxM2RmYjMwOTliOS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.hHfXZJ15vDgRj2zSHyZbNBHsoNxDFjJ_nFwDiCXw-gM202228472-288-k50252.jpgd689a2737c0264aef1b4f335e7b8ba01--fat-art-fat-girls.jpg

Well, I'll be darned! Another weight gain lover! Fantastic.

To answer your first question, it depends. I like realistic weight gain. Seeing someone reap the benefits of a long belly-stuffing session is great for me, especially if the change in weight results in a drastic change in belly size. But, unrealistic stuff is also fun. Seeing ladies pack on impossible numbers of pounds is also quite exciting for me, though when it gets too big, I'm ready to start back from square one. It's just not the same when your roleplay feedee is the size of the moon, haha. I enjoy the idea of feeling up a girls curves (wherever they may be), so having a blob for a roleplay partner isn't always fun for me.

As for your second question, I'm attracted to any lady. Bigger is obviously better, but thinner women do have their place, for you see, they are great for belly stuffing, as with a normal-ish amount of food, they become quite full, and seeing the before and after in those cases is what I live for. I suppose, to completely answer your own question, I like thin girls and SSBBWs, and anything in between. Just depends on what I'm craving.

As an aside, all those images are great. It's all the stuff I like, especially big, cushy breasts and a belly so rounded and doughy it makes for a nice cushion.

Keep the questions coming! I'm sure I have answers.

Aaa~! 🥳🎉 That's awesome! ^^ It's nice to be able to talk about something that's fairly niche with someone who is also into it and appreciates the same niche interest. Fat fetishes and weight gain seem to be a rarity around here, that's for sure - I think I've only ever known... four people to also be into it in the whole time I've been here. ;w; I've never been too vocal about it though mostly out of extreme shyness and worry over being judged for taking interest in something that's often considered by many to be "weird" or, for lack of a better word, "cringe". But over time I have felt more confident in myself and I've been more willing to test the waters and freely indulge in the things that I like. I do believe there is some genuinely good and admirable artwork that delves into this fetish - like the pictures I shared in my last post, which I'm glad you liked by the way. 😊 

I'm a bit of a mixed bag - I can get behind realistic weight gain scenarios and feeling the suspense of seeing someone slowly packing on weight, and I can also enjoy fantasy scenarios where, say, a character will find some magic food that makes them gain a kilogram with every bite they take. I imagine anyone would end up very chubby very quickly after snacking on something like that.
😝

I suppose I do have a limit too when it comes to how much cushion I can handle, and I guess I'm comfortable with anything so long as they're not totally immobile, IMO.

I'll ask one more question I thought of while typing up this message! Do you follow any artists who draw fat fetish artwork, and/or do you follow real life BBW/SSBBW models? I follow both and can recommend some. For artists, I'd recommend Jaeh, Trinity-fate62, and SuperSpoe - they all make the good stuff. ^///^ And as for actual models, some of my favourites are BoBerry, FatMissT, Sadie Summers, and Vanilla Hippo - all of them are over 200kg (440lbs). 💕

If you don't know of any of these names already, lemme know what you think of 'em~! :3

Are you kidding? I have an entire collection of images I keep around. I do know of Jaeh and Trinity. I know the work of a lot of other artists...so many that I don't always get their names right.

Same with the models; I don't know 99% of the models by their names, but I typically enjoy their images/videos!

Got any more intriguing questions for me?

• Community Administrator

Is this like in real life? If so... And I don't mean to Kink-Shame you here, but aren't you concerned that this is exceptionally unhealthy, and a very poor lifestyle choice? I say this as a big lad myself, with diabetes. These kinds of things have consequences, and I just wanted to know how that sits with  you, I guess. I mean... What two (or more) consenting adults do in the privacy of the bedroom, is quite rightly none of my business, and I wouldn't stop it, I'm just genuinely curious. Like; what if your partner for example started exhibiting negative health based side-effects of those consequences?

Feel free to not answer. Again; not kink-shaming here. Just genuinely curious. It's like feet things. I'm not into it, but I kind of want to know why other people are... But that's outside of the scope of this conversation.

That's a very good question, and I'm glad you asked it.

In my mind, health and safety are first. I do have a significant other, and while they do put up with some of my nonsense (belly stuffing in particular), I would never force them to gain weight to appease me or what have you. More than that, if their health came into question, I'd immediately try to reverse the damage done. So, while I do find some fulfillment (no pun intended) with some of my fetishes (again, belly stuffing rather than weight gain since my partner is real thin), I do understand the health risk and the potential consequences of weight gain. Funny enough, my partner worries about my weight and health, even though I try to exercise and stay active (most times unsuccessfully).

Belly stuffing won't be something I'll get to enjoy forever, but thanks to my active imagination, if need be, I can always just give my partner a few extra pounds through the kaleidoscope that is my twisted mind.

On a similar note, the same idea applies to belly inflation; most of the things I enjoy will always be fantasies for me, and not reality. For example, belly inflation in real life is dangerous, so I just settle with an illusion (i.e. having my partner stick their stomach out).

Sincerely, thank you for the question. I think everyone should be safe regardless of what their kink is, and I've known a couple people in my time who have diabetes, so I know that it's no small thing. I sincerely hope your own case isn't causing you much trouble, and I wish you the best.

I too have a curiosity about other people's kinks and such. It's kinda why I started this thread in the first place! Feel free to ask more questions.

Archived