A Harem Reborn : : Chapter 1 "I'll Be Gentle" [Nova x Koko]

Characters:

• Liron Bard - 1.52 m (5')
  • Chloe "Little Minx" - 1.33 m (4'4")

Chapters:

1. I'll Be Gentle - A rocky encounter with Chloe "Little Minx."

Summary
Summarized as short as possible? Find tower, adventure through it. Then fight dragons and the church. Then save the world. All with a (hopefully) gallant hero and his harem.

Edited by Headless

spacer.pngA wicked slash of flying metal slices cleanly through the air, nicking at Liron's shield as he blocked and then rolled to dodge the blade of a dark shadow that descended from the air above. Coming out of his tumble, hunched over and struggling to catch his breath, the blonde child stared intently at the petite girl that had just tried to stab him from the skies moments ago.

The little minx stood there, carefree as one can be and without a scratch on her body, hand lightly tossing the broken sword she held as she waited for Liron to get back up. The broken sword that was Liron's. The broken sword that she had stolen from Liron and that Liron was currently trying to get back.

Never say never. It didn't matter how bruised and batter he was or how his face was covered with dirt from all the times he had fallen, Liron got back up, and with a spirited, "HAAAAAH!" he charged shield-first, determined to get at least one hit in. 

With a simple side step, Liron was easily dodged, and his follow-up attacks, a shield swing that hid the forthcoming stab of his secondary blade, were both easily countered, with the slim figure exhibiting a disproportionate amount of strength as she not only stopped the shield with one hand but also pushed it back, making it collide with the short sword to tip Leon off balance.

As Liron lost his balance, he also lost his grip on the only other weapon he had, making it easy picking for the cutie to step in and snatch it away. Not just take it, either. Oh no. She took it and then had the gall to leap frog right over him simply because she could. He didn't understand. He and she looked to be the same age, but their skills honestly couldn't be any more different. So different, in fact, that he shouted indignantly, "What the?!".

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that?" holding her new spoils in hand, the second she managed to take off of this child, the impish thief mocked, "So~ What did you think would happen?".

Liron, butt on the ground, and now without both of his swords, sat fuming, his face, already red with anger, getting only redder with the question asked. "I don't know!" he answered, still shouting, but it didn't seem to be out of anger this time, "I was gonna beat you, get my sword back, and then ask for your name, I thought! Then... then..." A sheer drop in volume. Shouting, then suddenly, he was mumbling, "maybe if I impressed you, I'd ask for a kiss..." Through surprise, battle, indignation, and everything else, Liron had managed to keep his eyes on his yet unnamed opponent, but right now, as he mumbled, he turned his beet red face away and stared stubbornly at the flattened grass to his side, as if it would tell him the secrets of the world.

Ask, because one never knows when they'll receive. That was an easy philosophy for Liron, usually, but even the extroverted and enthusiastic Liron had times when it felt difficult to ask. Admitting, albeit indirectly but it might as well have been written on his face in neon lights at this point, that he thought the girl who stole from him and then humiliated him was cute was definitely one of those times.

VpTuC1Y.jpg

Honestly? He was not actually bad for his age and size. Far from it, really. It started with him knowing he was at a severe disadvantage due to the difference in skill, which was not something one would expect of his caliber. But despite that, he tried using one strategy and move after the other. If nothing else, she could respect that. Unfortunately though, this did not stop Chloe from countering his every move, no matter how witty it was. While holding onto his spare sword after making some distance between them, she wondered about what was going through his head. After all, he did make it obvious he knew the outcome. "So~ What did you think would happen?" she asked mockingly, leaning forward. But the answer put a look of genuine surprise on her usually amused face.

"...I'm a terrible woman, aren't I?" Okay. She would admit that her spoil, the broken blade, was worth it bullying some newbie adventurer over. But this? This... pure answer  was honestly all it took to let Chloe reflect on the whole situation around her. Sure, she wasn't exactly the best guild member out there in terms of reputation, but there's no way she wanted to sink so low as to hurt someone's feelings like that. More than ever, it was time to improvise.

Quickly adjusting, Chloe let out a heartfelt laughter as she carelessly tossed the stolen second blade behind her. "Sounds like it came right out of a storybook." Chloe reached forward with both hands, and in a little flash of white, her twin swords appeared again. "Tell you what. I'm gonna get a little more serious now. But if you can land even one hit on me, we will do just that. No strings attached. Ready?" Without waiting for his response, Chloe leaped backwards to get distance, *clank* "Wha?" And the next thing Liron saw was Chloe spinning backwards, hitting her head on the ground, and suddenly going absolutely quiet. What happened? By the looks of it, his spare sword that she tossed behind her embedded itself into the ground, making only its grip stick out. And with her little jump, her heel hit the pommel. "Now let's see~" It took quite a bit of effort to put on the show, mostly because she had to back smiling mischievously and giggle in anticipation. But hey. On the odd chance this turns out like fun, she'd hold that all back for a while.

Edited by Lusterless Nova

spacer.png"Without a sword?" Liron had to wonder, with a little more skepticism than he would usually have, but then realized that he was the only one gaining anything from this bet. With that in consideration, he brought his shield up and readied himself.

She moved first, of course, and Liron ran forwards with all his gusto. Though, he would have never predicted that, by the end, he would be running not to hit her but provide medical aid. Skidding to a stop at Chloe's side, he sat dumbfounded for a moment at what just happened. Then he saw his sword jutting out the ground at an angle, and everything pieced itself together in the most natural manner possible.

"Ah. Hey. Hey! Wake up!" very concerned now that it was taking Chloe this long to wake up, the small teen tried shaking her awake, in the hopes that the stimulus would bring her out of whatever passed out state she was in. She was still alive, of that he was sure. He'd checked her pulse and breathing as soon as he was besides her. However, no amount of shaking seemed like it would wake up Chloe. No good. Using his lap as a pillow, he cradled her head and cast his minor healing magic, hoping that it would do some good. When she didn't show any signs of waking up from even that, then well... Liron was out of ideas of anything he could do by himself, so the next step was clearly to find some sort of adult help.

Sheathing his shortsword and hanging his shield down the front, Liron clumsily moved himself and Chloe around until he could get her on his back, arms draped over his front and legs in some haphazard position that he wasn't really able to see. The endeavor left him beet red. He'd thought she was cute since the beginning, but he didn't realize how much bare skin she had back then and he never even thought about how hard it would be to touch her appropriately when she wore such a revealing outfit. Up close and personal made things, well, personal. He guessed he was thankful for his padded gloves and clothes, in that sense. Though he could see the bare skin he touched, he didn't really feel it.

Slightly worried she might accidentally fall off, Liron put the finishing touches by tying Chloe's hands together with his scarf. That way, if she ever leaned back, the cloth would keep her hands together and keep her from completely falling over. Feeling more secure with this decision, Liron stood up, scooping Chloe up by the thighs with him.

The padded clothes helped. His imagination did not, and pretty soon, Chloe's breathing in Liron's ear and on his neck made him feel overly self conscious. He had each of her legs in his hands, wrapped around his body. She was pressed right up to his back, barely clad even if he couldn't feel it at all. Was he... he wasn't holding her indecently, right? The little knight tried moving his hands lower, closer to the knee, but then it felt like the girl on his back would fall, so in a panic he pulled her closer again, but a little too close this time. Feeling his fingers sink into a squishier part of the body than the thighs, his blush turned a deep scarlet that encroached over his ears and even neck as he froze.

He was almost to town, though. Not too far off. Close enough to see and plenty of time to get to it before the businesses would close for the day, which was important. He needed to see an apothecary or healer to treat Chloe. Mumbling a quick, "Sorry," Liron quickly adjusted his grip back to Chloe's thighs and set off again, "Just wait a little longer, Chloe. I'll find someone to help you."

One. Two. One. Two. The soldier boy kept marching on. Chloe was light, but she was still nearly as tall as Liron. He didn't dare to complain when the person on his back was in, as he believed, a medical emergency, but the effort he was putting in was apparent in the sweat that dripped off his forehead and the heavy breaths that came through his thin lips.

Though, maybe that heavy breathing was also because of the weird feelings he got from having a girl he liked on his back.

The moment she started her little play, Chloe also got a little nervous. Maybe leaving herself wide open wasn't a good idea after all.  But her doubts were quickly cleared up as the boy not only came to her aid, but also cast healing magic, then went through the entire effort to get her on his back. Calling him a good person was an understatement. Though he was not unaware to the full spectrum of his situation. Just when he found a more fun spot to hold on to, he changed his mind. After his little promise though, Chloe hugged him from behind and smirked. "I'd say I'm in pretty helpful hands already~ Why share?" And of course, she chuckled at his reaction, then put her hands more comfortably around his chest while her arms hung over his shoulders. "Just keep walking and let me have this? It's been a few years since I was carried this way. You can put your hands further back again in return if you like~" His hands were warm, gentle, and he pretty much deserved a reward of some sort at least. Why not let him have some fun?

"I gotta ask though. You had the perfect chance to... I dunno. Cuff me, bind me to a tree, or anything else to get your sword back. Why pass up on the opportunity to get all you want from me?" She pretty much knew the answer already, but she wanted him to say it. Not because she wasn't convinced of his character yet. Far from it. The atmosphere was just fitting. The sun was already setting in the distance, the mildest of breezes mixed the scents of grass and tree barks around them, and the next town was already in sight. What better situation is there to have a romantic talk with a potential future hero?

"I-wuh-huh?" multiple lines of thoughts clashed in Liron's little head all while he was busy regaining his footing after jumping and nearly stumbling in surprise upon hearing Chloe's voice. Only after his ears heated up to a ridiculously bright red, did the child managed to get out something legible, "I, uh, you're awake? That's good, but are you sure? I think you should see a healer just in case." The implied meanings, of course, went completely over the child's head, or maybe they didn't and he just didn't know how to reply to it.  Feeling incredibly self conscious, he started to say, "Here, let me-" but Chloe stopped him before he could go any further. He... Well, he didn't really feel like taking the orders of someone who stole from him, but he suffocated any complaints he had. She'd taken a pretty nasty fall, anything that could knock someone out was pretty nasty, so maybe she did need to be carried. Well, that and... Her offer awakened in him the realization that, yeah, she did feel good to carry. Though, her offer was certainly indecent, still, too indecent for the current Liron to take. "I-I don't really need a reward," honest to a fault, Liron replied, "You're kind of heavy, but you feel soft, and it was because of my sword that you fell, so I should take at least this much responsibility."

Still walking steadily forwards, too distracted to enjoy the scenery Chloe was but managing to appreciate the cool breeze that wicked away sweat, Liron listened to the rest of what she had to say. This time, too, he answered honestly, with a hint of confusion in his voice, "All that I want from you? I never even thought of any of that, but I guess it just isn't right? You were hurt. How could I risk hurting you more just to get some old relic back? Sure, mum and pa would probably kill me if I lose it, but they wouldn't actually kill me, you know? Besides, you offered me a chance to get my sword back, so I mean, as long as you woke up, I could just ask you again, right?". The confidence he spoke with belied the naivety behind his words. He absolutely believed that everything he said could work out the way he said it.

Feeling calmer now, after he'd gotten a few things to say since his initial shock, Liron smile wide and turned his head to Chloe. His sapphire hues found her golden irises riveting, but even as he admired those pretty gold eyes, he didn't find it difficult to talk at all, "By the way, your eyes are really pretty. It feels like I have the sunset right on my back, but even prettier because I can look right into it." Actually, maybe he found it too easy to talk? He didn't mean to say any of that at all. What he meant to actually say came next, "I should have said this earlier, but I'm glad you're awake."

Edited by Headless

There were a lot of things Chloe would usually say to a dreamer like this. A few jokes, a little bit of mockery. But at him complimenting her eyes, she pretty much gave up put down her head on his shoulder. "You're making it really really REALLY difficult to be mean with you, and I don't know if I like it." She let out a sigh, then took her hands out of the scarf he wrapped around her arms. Why? Because she wanted to pet him with her right hand, while her left rested on his shoulder. "Chloe. That's my name, and you win... you adorable little future hero." She waited till he introduced himself, then pointed ahead. "As for your second request: If you get us to an inn, I'll pay for the room as apology, and if you get us there before nightfall, you can have your kiss~" Huh. That did sound like a quite sweet setup actually. Just the two of them, she could ruffle his hair all she wanted... Yeah. Not a bad turn of events actuall. Even better: It seemed like his curiosity was peaked, but... did he need extra convincing? Chloe grinned and put her arms back to how they were before, hanging down from his shoulders with her hands linking. "Alright. Fine. Don't take the offer then and let me just hop off your back when we reach the inn. BUT. You'll never know if my offer was genuine and the curiosity will eat you alive. Next thing you know is you waking up at two in the morning asking yourself "...What if she didn't lie?" She gave him just a few precious seconds, then added. "At least this way you'll know~" Chloe didn't say anything for a little while. She just left him to his thoughts for a bit, but the urge to tease was right there! ...Ah screw it. "So... Is it just me or did you turn faster?"

When they made it to the inn, Chloe kept her word and paid for a room. Oddly enough though, just one room, and the owner was not about question why she took the extra effort to ask if anyone else was staying. Neat. Having someone her size as company had its advantages~ In the end, they got themselves a room on the 1st floor in a far corner. "Could you go on ahead? No worries. I won't bail on my word." Regardless if he left or not, Chloe exchanged a few more quiet words with the owner next and paid him to locate anyone else who would come here to the highest floors. Some coins were all that was needed to avoid any curious questions.

The room itself was nothing too special. It was basically just a bed, a small table with a chair in front of it, and a window to look outside with curtains in front of it. But it was clean and cheap. What more could one want? Chloe came in after Liron, then locked the door behind them quietly. "Gotta admit, I didn't think you'd make it. A+ for endurance~" Chloe held her hand to the side, and what looker like a bright circle appeared beside her. Not notable big. Probably about the size of a good frying pan, and what came out of it was more important anyway. It was his sword. "I'll just put this here for now. No worries. I won't take it again." She put the sword on the table, then hopped onto the bed. She let her feet dangle from the edge of it, then locked her sunset colored eyes on him. "So? Not going to come a little closer for your kiss?" She could come for him of course, but she was curious to see how far he would go himself. A kiss on her lips? Or... Would he actually be so bold and try a french kiss? With her eyes still on him, and a little smile on her face, she patiently waited for him to claim his little prize.

From innocent laughter at Chloe's pleasant comment to flustered garbling as she brought up the kiss again. Whether it was from excitement or embarrassment, even Liron wasn't sure. Though, it seemed like the girl he liked thought that his senseless stutters were signs of hesitation and doubt. He couldn't have that! What if she- yeah! Exactly what she said! Even though he wasn't sure if he wanted it anymore, what if she thought he was refusing and then he regretted not trying later! "No!" Liron shouted, then jumped, startled by his own eagerness. He... did he actually want that kiss that badly. Steam all but rising from his head, the young teen lowered his head in embarrassment. "Who would turn down a free room and a k-... Er... Anyways, I trust you. It wasn't that I thought you were lying, I was just surprised." He realized he kind of did. As she just pointed out, he'd even turned that last corner a little sharper than usual. Though, to admit it now was a little too embarrassing. "I-I'm only walking faster because it'll be more dangerous when it's dark."

What Liron hadn't caught was that Chloe had only specified "the room." He'd innocently assumed that Chloe was gonna be getting them two different rooms. Though, when she ask for only one room, he didn't make any complaints. In fact, he recalled her promise earlier and realized she'd only said "room" singular. Regardless, a free room was still a free room. Even if he'd have to sleep on the floor, it was better than outside in the cold.

Like an obedient puppy, Liron nodded to Chloe when she asked him to go ahead. He took the keys and trotted onwards to their room for the night, rolling and massaging each of his shoulders in turn. There wasn't a trace of suspicion on his features. Liron didn't even look back, fully expecting to see Chloe again in the room.

Unlocking and opening the door to the single room, Liron neatly put the keys on the small table and, while he waited for Chloe, looked around. There was just a single bed, and he had already decided he was okay with sleeping on the floor. In that case, Chloe shouldn't mind if he used the table and chair, right? Slipping off his shield and the belts that held his sword sheathes, Liron put these atop the table next to the keys. Then, he began unequipping the rest of what he had--his other belts, his bag, his armor, his scarf--and arranging them meticulously atop the table and chair. Each piece unequipped was literally a burden off his shoulders, so much so that, once he had everything off, he gave a nice good stretch, releasing all the tension in his tired muscles with a long moan as she stretched his whole body up.

Liron was mid-stretch, on his tiptoes with his hands all the way up, when Chloe came in. "Hey Chloe!" he greeted instantly, not noticing her lock the door behind her. He stared, eyes bright with keen interest as his stretching was stopped so that he could lean forwards, at the bright disk that appeared besides Chloe. "What's this? What's this?" he had no need to say as his eyes said it all already. The silent "Oooohhh" that came after was equally easy to read on our young hero's face. He watched Chloe put the sword back on the table, but it was clear from the way his eyes darted straight back to her where his interest was really at.

On her magic. His attention was on her magic, but it might as well have been on Chloe with what she said next. Face lighting up like a bonfire once more, Liron nonetheless moved closer to Chloe. She really was pretty, and the sunset only accentuated the warmth of her bronze skin. The exotic color of her skin had been what attracted Liron's attention at first, back at the guild hall's notice board. The unfamiliar shade had caught the northern boy's eye immediately, and the rest of her was so appealing that, before he knew it, he'd started to wonder what it would be like if she grabbed his arm like she had the other man she was with at the time. What it would be like he could touch the bare arch of her back. And, well, he only really knew one way to express the novel thoughts he had, and that was to ask her to kiss.

So here he was now. In a position that he didn't actually think he'd get to. Since it looked like he could, Liron brushed one hand over Chloe's white hair, glimmering in the orange light that peeked through the curtains. He tucked a strand behind her ear so that he could cup her cheek comfortably. His other hand squeezed her shoulder gently as he leaned forwards. Her skin, at least what he felt on her face and through the clothes on her shoulder, was even softer than he expected. Liron's fingers squeezed a little more into the shoulder, subconsciously enjoying the way the skin gave way to the pressure he applied. At least, he got the kiss he wanted, a quick peck on Chloe's cheek, the side opposite of where his hand was.

That was going to be it. Honest. The Chloe gave him a look and said some characteristically Chloe things, so while uncertain but not against it either, Liron ducked his head in again to give Chloe a peck on the lips. Again, quick, fleeting, an innocent first kiss was what it was meant to be, but if Chloe had other intentions...

Sitting side by side, Chloe took in every little detail of Liron's actions. The obvious nervousness, it's mix with desire driving him forward, and a quite commendable amount of kindness. There were many ways to approach a girl, but he went for a careful yet skinship approach. Funny. The hand on her shoulder felt just a little colder than her, and his hand on her cheek felt comfortable, inviting her to lean in for a bit. Then came the critical part. The kiss. Or rather, the peck on her cheek. Even Chloe didn't think she could look dumbfounded, but here she was, pretty much blank expression, eyes wide open. He was... cute. Really. But... she couldn't help but to laugh at him. At least her smile returned quickly after. "Well... You're kind and careful. I get it. But is this really what you wanted when you mentioned a "kiss"? Because..." Now she grinned. "If we part ways tomorrow, you might regret leaving it at that." She was fully aware that she looked good, and this kind of opportunity was rare. Would he really bring himself to leave it at this?

By a little miracle, Liron actually went for a second try~ As he went closer to her again, Chloe put her hands on his cheeks... and in the critical moment, many things seemed to happen at once. Chloe had first moved his face to approach hers, and the smallest moment she felt him trying to pull back or stop, she pounced forward, put her hands beside his head, mounted his front just at his hips, and looked down upon a very surprised Liron. She smiled, her half open eyes took in every detail of his adorable little face. She couldn't help it~ He was almost like a work of art when teased. "On second thought, how about I take charge?" And in the shadows of the dimly lit room, her face got so close to his that he could smell the sweet ropy fragrance of the fruits she had been eating, and next her lips connected to his own, and tongue invaded his mouth. In all truth I she didn't want to just kiss him, but the sensation of sweet sweet innocence quivering shut her eyes. She wished to look at his face, expecting only that the expression of aesthetic delight she might find there would resonate with her little devil. But she did not even catch a glimpse of her face, so instantaneous and urgent was that tongue of hers. Her desires had all but overpowered her senses as it sought some unreachable terminus. It wiggled, it caressed, and shared a mind numbing warmth from one to the other. Did one turn at least once it turned upside down? She couldn't tell herself anymore, and with hearts in place of her pupils she parted as her breath came short and her body heated up. "H-How's that for a kiss?" She was panting trying to catch her breath, her fragrance began to fill the air, and in her eyes was lust. It wasn't symbolic that her eyes had changed. She literally had heart shapes where her pupils were supposed to be, and she grinned as she noticed something. "Hey~ How about we do more than kiss?" She moved her hips a few times, and the interesting thing that kept pushing her seemed to know an obvious answer. But where would be the fun if she couldn't hear it from Liron first?

They kissed lightly with their lips, a chaste peck, little different from the kiss on the cheek earlier. Though, he liked feeling Chloe's soft hand on his cheek. It felt nice. Liron, blushing mad red with a desire to go... somewhere? Forwards? He wasn't sure. His legs felt tight. Liron, blushing mad red, pulled away to end the kiss.

Next thing he knew, after a literal whirl of action, he was lying flat on his back and staring up into the cute face of the girl he had fallen for at first sight. He didn't know what to say. He wasn't even sure if he would be able to say anything. Unfamiliar emotions surged as he lay in this compromising position, as if knowing (and liking) exactly where things were headed, but his conscious memory held no clues. Innocence and confusion mixed with unbound lust in the gaze that, instead of chastely looking up into Chloe's eyes as it had before, raked across her exposed body. He bit his lips uncertainly.

But he didn't say a word or move a muscle. Not in answer to Chloe's suggestion. Not even as her face got close to his at a speed that was both too fast yet couldn't be fast enough. His head moved back uncertainly as the warm fragrance of fruits filled his mouth, and yet, his mouth was open. Open mouth beneath eyes that were so blue and so wide that Chloe would have no difficulty seeing them. Lips connected, and when Chloe's tongue waltzed right in through welcoming entrance, Liron made his first noise, "Mmph!". Surprised, but not disliking it. Though, the greedy swabbing of the inexperienced appendage was initially overpowering to the uninitiated. "Mmm," Liron continue to moan into Chloe's mouth as she found places of his mouth he didn't know existed, and certainly didn't know could feel that way. His head moved up, seeking more of the tongue, but at the same time, so that he could slip his tongue into her mouth as well. By this point, what Liron did, Liron didn't know. He was lost in the feeling that filled his mouth. Sucking her tongue. Invading her mouth with his. One hand pressed her head to his. The other arm pushed his back off the bed so that he could push his head into her's.

Breathless. Literally, he was finding it hard to breathe, but the feel of her supple skin against his was, the sight of her lovely self filling his eyes, and most importantly this feeling of connection, was all too intoxicating that he almost didn't care that their combined excitement was almost suffocating him.

In his deliriousness, he lost his balance while trying to push up into Chloe, and the ended up rolling to the side instead of sitting up. Pressing Chloe down into the bed, Liron, in his desire to get closer, found his way between her legs. Though, he didn't get much farther than that before it was Chloe's turn to overpower Liron, who was trying to keep her down, and did another turn to end up with Chloe back on top.

Shortly thereafter, the two parted. Chloe, short on breath. Liron, all but out of it. He lay there, dazed and lightheaded, with his breath coming out in heavy heaves.

He didn't have time to think about why her eyes suddenly looked different. Though, he certainly noticed. "M-moOORE-EE?!"he asked, then screamed in an embarrassingly high pitched voice as Chloe teased him with a rub of her hips over his rather uncomfortably clothed member. That simple move left him breathless again and he required a few hastily taken deep breaths before he could start talking again. With great embarrassment and embarrassingly blunt honesty, Liron, with his hands over his eyes to hide the tears that had suddenly leaked, asked, "L-like what you did just now? Can we do more of that?".  He had screamed just earlier, but it had been in pleasure.

The connection with the kiss earlier, he wanted feel more of that. To get closer. For the first time in his life, he felt that the clothes he had on was a bother.

With rosy cheecks and an amused smile, Chloe nodded. "Of course. There is a lot of fun stuff like that. But let's get more comfortable first." Chloe then sat up and tugged at something behind her back. A moment later her cape fell off, and she tossed it to the table. She got off him next and proceeded with her boots, but stopped when noticing a pair of watchful eyes. "Hehe~ I'm glad you like what you see, but I meant we both should get more comfy. Your armor and pads will be in the way. Or... Would you like me to strip you?" With an amused chuckle, she continued slowly and occasionally peeked at Liron. Chances were his adorable little face wouldn't cease to amuse her anytime soon~

By the time Liron got to a spot where he had just his boxers left, Chloe seemed to be suddenly gone. But before he could even mutter her name, the feeling of something very warm came across his back, and a pair of tanned hands wrapped around his shoulders. "See? This feels better already~" Huh. She didn't have her gloves on anymore. And she didn't feel so warm before so... Yup. What he felt was the gentle touch of Chloe's nude body against his back. Moving one arm under his right arm, Chloe reached right under his boxers, taking a firm hold on something just as warm as her. "Oh? Enjoying yourself, aren't you?" Even better: He wasn't small. Not to be rude, but Chloe didn't expect much of someone Liron's size. But surprise surprise. What she held in her hand was bigger than her hand. Fun was just around the corner~ She could even rub it quite well, work his shaft with not so little motions. Now she was curious just how good it looked. And then she stopped all of a sudden. "Ah ah ah~ Not yet. I have a better idea for you. Turn around." Chloe took her arms back and leaned back, until Liron was just enough turned round to look at her. Then she leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders.

There she was. Her entire body exposed to his eyes. Where before was an outfit specifically designed for an adventurer was now a caramel colored body with little curves, slim yet inviting to be touched over. Her thighs, her chest, even her behind looked like they tempted Liron to just reach forward. "Hm? Something on your mind?" Her hands on his shoulders made it impossible to turn away in full, and after asking, her face went closer to his own again. Chloe pushed forward, forcing Liron on his behind, lowered herself, and pulled his boxers down. Now was the moment of truth. What kind of fun treasure was he hiding down here?

• 2 weeks later...

He'd been watching in curiosity, at first, wondering what Chloe meant by being more comfortable while coping with a mixed and confusing sense of relief and disappointment when he felt her weight lift off of her. Her small chest rising and bare abdominal muscles stretching as hr arms raised behind her, then seeing more of the sunset bronze skin sent a weird feeling through Liron. To... touch? He kind of wanted to touch and feel that skin against his own?

Only after Chloe teased him did Liron realize he'd been gawking, and that Chloe was quickly revealing what was certainly and indecent amount of skin, even after considering how skimpily she'd dressed originally. He averted his eyes quickly and uh... obediently followed suit? His mind was innocent, and yet somehow keen to indecency. He was already feeling comfortable since he only had his clothes on, his armor being already taken off and innocently organized on the small table. He didn't  feel like undressing would be more comfortable, but Chloe was doing it too, and uh... Yeah, his thought process stopped after that due to overload of the mental image of Chloe stripping him, her hands running down his, unbuttoning and unzipping, sneaking where it shouldn't, and god. Where was he getting these ideas from? Why did he want it so badly?

"Ch-chl-" Liron realized too little too late. He was already undressed down to his boxers when he realized that, instead of blindly following, maybe he should ask Chloe what she meant. His head raised to find that the tiny nymph was nowhere to be seen. She felt her soon enough, though, and despite the heat assaulting him from his back and front, the former being Chloe and the latter being the mad blush that ran across his face, a shiver descended down Liron's spine as he felt her nude body against his. A gasp followed soon after as he felt his burning member touched by a soft and supple hand, quickly becoming erect with the contact and getting harder by the second as it was fondled and played with.

It was that same, unknown yet enjoyable feeling that had made him scream earlier, and though he didn't scream this time, small "Ah, ah"s breathlessly left him as his began moving of their own volition. He could get used to this, whatever Chloe was doing. Though he didn't quite know, he was getting used to it.

His small pants came out in quicker succession as Chloe enjoyed his length with her hand. He leaned slightly forwards, whatever sense of logic he had earlier misted over by the dark desire in his eyes. He was right there, just a couple more strokes to completion, when Chloe  suddenly stopped. "N-not yet?" Liron repeated after Chloe in a croak. His hands had been grippiing the edge of the mattress hard and they relaxed now, wanting to finish the job himself, but he couldn't. It was too embarrassing.

Therefore, instead, he turned around as Chloe demanded. "Chloe, you know," Liron tried to start asking again, but he found himself speechless before her could finish. Chloe's nude body, in the full... It was too much, he turned away immediately, or tried to. Alas, Chloe was faster, and she grabbed his shoulders, so that while he could turn his head away, he couldn't stop his eyes from being drawn to the lithe, well-trained form. Then, being filled with her pretty face, complete with impish smile. He... he wanted to kiss that smile, even in the midst of all this.

Instead, he was pushed back, just like the last time. His member, which had softened without her ministrations, grew harder again as he remembered and they popped right out of the boxers Chloe lowered. Her hands had told her no lie. Liron was impressive, at least for a boy his age. Someone of Chloe's experience had probably seen bigger, but his was as big as a well enough endowed man's, and considering his age, he likely had room to grow even bigger. With a slight droop in the head, the partially erect penis bobbed up and down in Chloe's face, and a gasp could be heard from Liron as he reacted to the rush of cold air around his member.

He propped himself up on one elbow, ready to make another attempt at inquiring towards this anomaly of a situation, but... Where third time might have been the charm elsewhere, the only way it was a charm here was in how Chloe's figure below Liron's charmed the young boy. Like earlier, his eyes darkened with desire, and he gave in. He stopped questioning and started simply accepting. He wouldn't mind if this became his new normal, and after all, hadn't a part of him wanted this all along? Hadn't he chased after this scantily clad girl because he thought she was refreshing in not just her rogueishness but her body as well? From the beginning, even though he didn't know it then, he'd wanted to hold her like this. Maybe this was going too fast, but was fast so wrong?

"Ch-chloe," the blonde teen admitted, lust-filled eyes dewy with tears from being stopped from cumming earlier, "This... is indecent, but even then, I want to feel good. I want to feel you. Is that okay?". He only had one free hand, the other being occupied with holding himself partially up, but even with only one hand to worry about, he didn't know what to do with it, so he settled with keeping it to his side, where it clenched at the bed sheets.

What an adorable little face~ Chloe was sure she could do pretty much everything to him now. And for a moment, she had a few mean ideas. And then he opened his mouth. He just had to ruin her little ideas, didn't he? And surprisingly, she was... fine with it. There was a new warmth in her, and she stopped for a moment at his words. "...He. Hahahaha!" Moving up to him and putting one of his hands on her chest, she whispered softly. "It sounds wonderful." And the next thing Liron would feel was his dick being squeezed from all sides. One look down would show why. While he was distracted, Chloe lowered her bottom, letting her pussy now squeeze out his most sensitive part. 

Slowly at first, Chloe started to rock her hips and continued to watch his expression. Her breathing picked up by now, and "Nah~" An occasional moan escaped her lips. When she noticed movement from him, she pushed her body forward, coming close to his face again. "Easy. You don't have to stress yourself. But if you are so eager, how about you take charge?" Putting her legs a bit back, she took Liron's shouders and pulled him up until she was pretty much sitting on his lap, and let herself fall down carefully. Wouldn't want to hurt his precious thing. "Put your hand here on my hip, and 'Ah~' aim f-for a long run." He went quite eager actually. She put her hands down on just above her breasts, the bed started to creak from the movement on it, and then she felt something warm fill her insides. "Hm? You're overthinking this. You're a beginner. Look at me. I'm having fun~" The little girl in front of him reached out for his face with both of her hands, her fingers spread out like a bit of a bouqet. She was not going to deny it. She wanted more. "Again?"

And the rest of the night was maybe not calm, but satisfying. At one point or another, Chloe had stopped counting how many times either of them came to their sweet release. Liron didn't only have energy. He had a heart, and at least to her it felt like he valued her pleasure in this more than his own. If not before, then now she was sure about something. About how she was going to spend at least her next few days.

In the morning, the both of them were woken up by the sun that shone through the window. Chloe was still asleep from yesterday, lying quietly on her right side, her left arm on the pillow, and the other under it. Even while sleeping she was smiling, and a few strands of her hair hung in her face. It was fair to assume that he did a splendid job this night~

• 2 weeks later...

Liron was a moaner, there was no mistaking it. From that first gasp when he felt Chloe completely surround him, his mouth made sure that she knew exactly how good he felt. "Augghhh." He was frozen stiff at first, overwhelmed by the sensations filling him and those feelings those sensations caused. He could feel her. Her weight. Her wet flesh around his member. Her lithe hands pressing down into his abdomen, the pressure they exerted telling him exactly when she would move up and down. Up and down. Up and... his body moved on its own soon enough as it greedily sought out pleasure while moans of "more" and "Chloe please" weaved themselves nonsensically from his heated breaths.

By the point Liron was pulled up, his eyes had darkened with lust. "Sho... beautiful," was his only answer, slurred with the overwhelming pleasure of his first time. She really was beautiful, both from down below, at her level, and up top. Even though the room was dark, he'd always had good night vision. Her glossy, sweating skin. Her disarrayed silver hair. She was a mess, and he found that this bedroom look pulled a heartstring in him that he hadn't known until now.

It only took five strokes from being on top of her for Liron to finish, including the thrust he gave her mid-sentence because he was too impatient to wait for her to finish. She'd only just finished guiding his hands to her abdomen when he released.

However, while he may have not been able to wait for her to finish her sentence, he certainly wasn't going to let her go unfinished in this more physical manner. What's more was that he wanted more as well. However, with post nut clarity also came his doubts again, the common sense that still remained intact despite so much of it having already crumbled. "Ch-chloe," he asked again, not so much seeking assurance as he sought to understand, "We're still so young, though. Shouldn't we-" It was his turn to be interrupted, however, as Chloe answered his question before he could even finish. He nodded to her answer, finding it acceptable. Finding her acceptable. They were just having fun, and there was no harm in what they were doing. If he thought of it that way, then this wasn't so strange.

He, of course, wouldn't refuse her when she asked if he could continue. His not-so-little member was already erect. It had a taste. It wanted more, and despite how little it took to ejaculate, it continued to want more throughout the course of the night. Call it... overeating after the first taste of something delicious. Despite all his energy, though, Liron was no beast. He quickly came to recognize a few things he wanted to do, but instead, he focused on asking Chloe for directions, getting to know what she wanted and how. He was still learning, after all.

And once Chloe was finished and tired, Liron let her rest, regardless of the still erect member he had. It calmed down in due time, anyways, as he settled in to sleep besides Chloe.

The morning sun woke Liron from his slumber, and he sleepily nuzzled into the shoulder of the small girl besides him before a frown creased his brow. Some sort of... crinkly noise came from down below, accompanied by a crusty feel and a strange odor. Looking down, he silently made an "oh" face, and quietly sat up. Despite being confused, the solution to the mess on his and Chloe's lower bodies was an obvious fix, so a silently as he could so as not to wake up Chloe, Liron moved around to clean himself and her up with the water in a pitcher on the table and some spare rags Liron had in his pack. 

• 2 weeks later...

But for all the sound Liron accounted for, he still had to move on the bed, and Chloe quietly woke up. Upon seeing that he tried to clean himself off she quietly moved up from behind and put her arms around his shoulders again. "Good morning." She sounded a bit sleepy, but otherwise quite fine and in a good mood. But more importantly, she pointed to a door. "How about we just take a bath?"

A couple moments later, the two of them were sitting in a large enough bathtub, each at one of its ends. How Chloe convinced him to get in? Surprisingly, it didn't need much. She figured he just liked her already this much. While working shampoo into her hair, she spoke up. "So... I guess I should explain myself. Here is what was my idea: That old sword you have? It may not look like it, but it is a legendary weapon. One that lost its powers, but still. My little hobby is collecting artifacts, relics, and most importantly: Weapons. That's what those portals I make are for, but that's for later. So initially I wanted to just take it for my little collection, but then you caught me, and I think we both know how that story ends." So yeah. Originally she would have just stolen the sword and move on. "But now? I think I have a better idea that works for us both. How about we travel together for a while? I can just wait until you don't need it anymore, or see if I can offer you something better. Also because, no offense, but I feel like the next pretty girl you meet might as well be your last, and knowing that isn't exactly brightening my mood." If she was honest, Liron was too good to end like that, but very well could. Using a bowl, she poured water over her head to rinse out the shampoo from her hair. This also gave Liron some time to think about her offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Liron complied to Chloe's suggestion without much adieu. A blush had creeped over his face as he got another faceful of her bare body, something he had felt plenty of the night before but hadn't seen much. However, especially after such an active night, there was no more shame to be had.

The little boy sunk into his end of the tub, letting the little lady in first, as Chloe started giving her synopsis on his sword. "Um... It's just an old sword that has some legends about," the blonde tried to helpfully offer, attempting his best at keeping up with the conversation, "But uh... I guess those legends are probably true if what you're saying is right?". Though, it was apparent that he was having some difficulty with that matter. Morning daze followed by being told that piece of junk he was gonna just keep safe until he returned to his village was actually something super valuable? He wasn't quite sure how to process it.

That last sentence from Chloe also completely flew past his head, but with everything else he wondered about, he figured he wouldn't ask her whati t meant.

"You're free to travel with me, but just so you know, even if I don't know the real value of the weapon, I'm not going to give it up. My parents entrusted it with me, so I have to bring it back safe," as best as he could, he gave his answer as confidently as he could. His small back straightened and his chest puffed out a little as he lifted his chin to show his determination.

Though, the moment his eyes fell down to Chloe's chest, his eyes immediately swerved to the side and he suddenly decided that right now was the time when he absolutely needed to make himself as busy as possible with washing his hair. Short hair, however, was quick and easy to wash, and it wasn't long before Liron was raising his head from the water after rinsing out all the shampoo he'd rubbed in. Pushing aside his wet bangs with one hand, he peeked open one eye to reconnect eye contact with Chloe. He looked at her for a quiet moment.

Then, without warning he leaned forwards and gave a quick peck on her lips. Pulling back to his side of the tub, he smiled and admitted, "And now I'll have even less reason to give it to you because that means you'll stay with me longer." If asked to explain, he wouldn't know how, but he liked Chloe. She'd only looked pretty at first, but after that night with her, he genuinely did like her. While in bed with her, he'd gotten to see her kind and caring side, the sides he hadn't seen so well when she stole his sword. It was adorable.

Leaning in again, but this time shifting position so that he could support his weight by holding onto the edges of the bathtub on either side of Chloe with his hands, Liron initiated a kiss. His tongue pressed against Chloe's lips, asking for entry, and taking it when given to thoroughly explore as Chloe had taught him just yesterday night. Being in bath with Chloe had made him want to play more, and if there was anything Chloe taught him last night, it was that it was okay to feel good with her whenever he wanted, so long as she agreed. Though, he wasn't sure if it was okay to play like this in the morning.