SILENT SCREAMS......(kinkyKathy & SubNicole)

The man put the black ski mask over his head.  He hated wearing it, it was so hot but he couldn't take a chance and be seen.  He broke the lock on the back door of the apartment, cut the wires of the old alarm system and silently crept through the kitchen, living room then finally he heard the sounds of someone stirring.  THere in the bedroom was his quarry.....a sexy young redhead....best thing was, she was also naked.  Good, it would make binding her easier.

Without a sound, he suddenly leaped on the girl, straddling her, a hand over her mouth.  "Keep quiet and you won't be hurt," he said.....he fished out a ballgag, shoved the hard black rubber ball in her mouth and cinched the straps down tight.  Wrestling with her arms, he managed to tie her wrists behind her back and depsite her kicking and struggling, managed to tie her ankles together.

Reaching into the bag, he took out a cloth, doused it with chloroform and mashed it over her nose and mouth.  Despite her resistance, the drug soon took effect and she passed out.

The girl's wrists were tied, arms high up over her head, ankles still bound together tight.  The girl swayed lightly in a row with 3 other naked gagged and bound girls....tonight's slave auction was about to begin.

My eyes slowly flutter open. Everything's blurry. I think... something was wrong. I breathe in with a start, remembering my attacker. I try to sit up but can't move. My senses start to come back and I realize I'm bound... and not in my bed. My heart starts to pound. I've never wished so badly before that I could scream. I struggle against the ropes but they don't budge. My vision starts to clear up, and my heart sinks when I see where I am.

A slender brunette was hanging only about 3 feet away.....she turned to face the redhead, moaning with the identical gag in her mouth, fear in her eyes.  All the girls were hanging, their feet barely touching the floor.  All were freshly kidnapped, naked and bound.  By now the rows of empty chairs facing the captives were now filled by both men and women, all smartly dressed.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to tonight's auction," a man claiming to be the auctioneer began.  "As you can see, we have quite a selection of beautiful girls to choose from.  The variety runs from petite asians to redheads, blacks and whites.  Please feel free to more closely inspect the merchandise during the bidding...."

The first captive up for bidding was a young asian girl, her straight jet black hair swaying as she struggled and fought, saliva dripping from her ballgag. A male dom wanted to see a closeup of her pussy....a man wearing only speedos and a black hood came into the room, forcing her legs apart and shoved a short pole in her pussy, spreading her lips open.

33 year old Elvira sat watching the parade of gagged and bound flesh in front of her.  The asian had been sold, a black girl was being bid on but Elvira had her sights set on the beautiful redhead on the end.    She had already decided that the young captive would belong to her.

"$300,000 for the redhead," she told the auctioneer.  "I want to buy her before the bidding starts...."  The auctioneer nodded then made a motion to the hooded man.  He came up to the redhead, reached up to release her wrists from the hook in the ceiling, lifted the girl up over her shoulder and carried her out the door to another room where a rack of empty kennel cages were stacked.

The redhead was stuffed in a cage, the door locked.

"You should feel honored," the hooded man said...."Madame Elvira has decided to purchase you...."

The asian girl was in the cage next to her.  They were designed to house large dogs so there was barely enough room for a human unless she was on her knees hunched over.  Another man came into the room with something in his hands.....they were nipple clamps!

He opened the door, his large frame making any attempt to escape from the cage impossible. He grabbed forst her left breast, then the other, securing the clamps to her nipples, then adjusted the clamps.  Once secured, he fastened miniture padlocks on the base, making it impossible for her to remove them.  Thin chains were secured to the clamps and attached tightly to the floor of the cage....if she tried to move around it would be very painful.

Various ways to immobilize the other girls were used.  He took a long pole with a large dildo shaped end on it.

"on your knees with your ass up slave," he growled at the asian, "Or else I'll come in there and force you,"

she whimpered but complied.  He shoved thepole through the wall of the cage, ramming the dildo end up her tight ass.  As she screamed through her gag, he tied the end of the pole sticking out the wall to the bars.  She was skewered and unable to move.  Another captive, the black girl, was treated even more roughly.  She was forced to lie on her back in her cage with legs drawn up toward her belly.  Her ankles were tied to the door of the cage, some kind of huge cylinder was forced into her vagina and wires attached to a box laying just outside the cage. The man pressed a button on the box and the object imbedded in the black girl's pussy began sending electrical shocks through her.

"That one," he explained to the redhead, pointing to the black captive, "is going to a scientist....she's gonna be experimented on...."

Elvira entered the room.  The tall slender 30ish raven haired woman came in with an attitude as if she owned the place, looking over at one caged captive after another.  She finally went to the redhead.

"My name is Elvira.....you will address me only as Mistress or Mistress Elvira.....you are now my property.  You will be my sex slave, my personal bedroom whore....you will be fucked and fucked often.  When not being used you will be kept collared and leashed.  You have no rights or say in your life, I now have total control of you.  You will be kept naked at all times when indoors and never allowed to leave unless it is with me....you will be branded and permanently butt plugged....any attempts of escape or screaming out for help will result in very painful punishment.  Nod your head if you understand what I'm telling you...."

She looked over at the other girls with their own individual devices in their bodies.

"You don't need a pole up your ass," she said...." those clamps will keep your tits anchored down until we get home.  Welcome to your new life as my sex slave..."

After my nipples are secured I try moving just a little and wince at the pain. I stay still after that. I watch what's happening to the other girls, terrified. My eyes are wide and my breathing fast. I want to scream and struggle but I can't do either. My heart pounds.

Seeing what happened to the other girls and knowing it would be foolish to resist, I nod quickly.

I do my best to stop shaking.

Elvira nodded to a man.....her new slave in her cage was lifted up and slid into a waiting delivery van.  Elvira motioned for her driver....the limo sped off to the mansion and she waited for her purchase to arrive.

Soon there was a doorbell ring....she opened the door, instructing the men to bring the cage into what she called the 'playroom'....it was a BDSM dungeon, complete with fucking machines, st andrews cross, shackles on the walls, ropes and chains hanging from the ceiling and a vast array of devices, whips, dildos and clamps hanging on shelves.

"Take her out of the cage," she ordered as the clamps were removed form her nipples.  The men pulled out the girl....Elvira pointed to a spot in the center of the room, ordering them to hold her standing up while she attached leather bands around the base of her tits, tightening them in place.  Ropes were attached to the bands and her hands bound behind her back.

Slowly Elvira pulled on the hoist until the girl was dangling, her feet barely touching the floor, suspended by only her tits.

"For your first night," she said...."This is where you will be....I will come and get you in the morning...."

The woman and the men left.....she turned off the lights and locked the door.

It's so dark in the van. I try to stay still, but the ride is bumpy and sometimes I accidentally pull on my nipples. I wince and whimper silently each time. I'm so scared. I start to cry.

I wince and squirm in pain as the clamps come off and blood flows back into my tortured nipples. I don't resist the men as they position me.

I try to stay as still as I can, but when Elvira leaves I panic. "I can't stay like this all night!" I think to myself. I tug on my bonds in desperation but it only hurts me.

My little breasts are already sore. They can't stretch far. I desperately want to scream, beg for something else, but I can't. I stay like that all night, crying and whimpering silently, desperate for someone to come release me.

Elvira stretches and yawns....she can hardly wait to torture her new slave....she felt like a child on Christmas morning who couldn't wait to open her presents.  Putting on a black latex cat suit and stilleto heels, she strutted down the hall.  Her domestic slaves were already at work, cleaning and polishing...she had one on each floor, never allowing them to work together.  They were of course naked----no slaves was ever allowed to wear even a bra or panties---

She paused as she was about to walk past the library.  A blonde slave was dusting off the books.

"Bend over and show me your ass," she ordered.  Of course the blonde complied instantly, bending over a couch.  Elvira brushed over the black plastic and rubber plug imbedded deep in her ass.

"Good," she said...."It fits perfectly...allright, get back to work..."

Like any foreign object in the body, eventually the plug would be accepted by the body until it stretched her opening, in which case a larger one would be used.  Elvira went downstairs and stopped by the kitchen, where a raven haired girl was cleaning up.

"get the buttplug tray out and bring it to the playroom," she ordered.  The slave nodded and went to the supply room.  On a shelf was an assortment of plugs in various sizes.  She picked up the tray and followed her owner.  Elvira entered the playroom and gazed at the gagged nude and slightly swaying beauty.

"Wake up slave," she called out...."Time for your fitting...."

she motioned for the raven haired slave to help her take the redhead down....after hanging by her tits all night, she was far too weak to put up any sizeable fight.  She was carried over to a table with restraints on all four corners, laid on her belly and arms and legs spread wide apart.

"Your'e going to recieve your plug," she explained...."all my slaves wear one."  The plug was a black plastic and hard rubber cylinder shaped object about 8 inches long and 4 inches wide.  It was hollow with a hinged cap on one end.  The other end had a lip or flange on it.  The raven haired slave applied some lube but only a few drops....Elvira wanted the girl to feel pain.

The slave handed over the plug and Elvira slowly began to push it in....the girl's puckered dark pink rosebud at first resisted but after much twisting and pushing it began to open.  Once inside it seated itself in place, the girl's anal membranes closing in around the shaft.  After a long ordeal, the plug was imbedded in her ass, only a couple inches protruding.

"Once inside you, it cannot and will not come out," she explained.  "It has a hinged cap on the outside so I can easily put in vibes or dildos, which I will do often...."

Elvira motioned to the slave....the girl brought over a metal band.  "This is your slave collar," Elvira explained as she unlocked it, fitted it around the girl's neck and locked it.  There was a ring in front....she clipped a metal leash to the ring and the girl was released from the table.

"Come slave," she said, giving the leash a strong yank.  "Time to meet your slave sisters....Now, get on all fours....from now on, you will not stand or walk erect unless I tell you to..."