The Apartments

"Is that so.." Iori said in a shaky tone as he pushed himself closer to Sapphire. With one hand he gripped on to her butt, holding her closer against his cock. With the other hand he grabbed her throat and pulled her face in front of his, "then we will get along quite well, as new neighbors... tss.." he sucked in a breathe while speaking as he kept pounding deeper and faster, making the desk squeak loudly. The male leaned in and nipped at her bottom lip aggressively while choking her.

As she started kissing back, Iori went on the tips of toe to push himself closer and while bending her back on the desk a bit more. He started to roll her hips against his cock as their hip clapping noises echoed in the room. "Mmmm.. I am getting close, where would you want me to cum?" he whispered, breaking the kiss for the moment.

"Mmmm.. then I will make sure it's a huge load.." he whispered against her lips before holding her tight against him as his tongue slipped into her mouth and wrapped around hers. He painfully held his shot back, heaping it up as he kept pounding into Sapphire like he was playing a double pedal solo.

Iori threw his head back, moaning loudly as Sapphire came. Her walls got even more tighter, and warmer. He couldn't hold it in anymore. He came and came heavily. "Fuck!" he screamed holding her like a cock sleeve on his cock while pumping his thick load inside her.

Edited by Iori

Iori was panting hard, as he grinded against her with little pauses, draining his balls out in her more everytime until getting all through, "Mmm, I guess moving in to a new place couldnt be better than this.." he said softly while pulling his cock out.

Edited by Iori

"Mhmm, I loved it actually.." Iori said with a smile, grabbing his cock and pumping out the last drop of his cum on Sapphire's slightly gaping slit. "I hope the owner will say the same as well; glad that you enjoyed as much as I did" he winked at Sapphire then planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Edited by Iori

"Sweet let's go then" Iori sounded excited as he moved back a little to let Sapphire get down from the desk. "Lead the way princess" he said zipping his pants up for the moment.

As they were walking, Iori grabbed her butt and squeezed the cheek gently, "Tell me something, do you like hair pulled? and/or being called names?" he said in a seductive tone.

Sapphire stripped naked and looked at him rubbing her clit "your only the third cock to fuck me so I guess you get to find out what I like." She sat on the coffee table still rubbing her pussy "I do know there's no restrictions to calling me dirty names or how brutally you can use my pussy.  I'm also on birth control so no worry about me getting pregnant"

"Really? You seem to have got hooked on it I see" Iori grinned taking off his shoes then eventually getting rid of his pants. "Is it only your pussy that I can use? What about the other ones?" The tall male said as his cock erecting right in front of Sapphire's face, sitting on the coffee table.