The Apartments

Mira looked up at him quietly while he thought it out. She couldnt read minds or anything but she felt a little uneasy. However, she calmed down when he hugged her. She blushed wildly and snuggled against him. She nodded softly when he mentioned getting her eggs back. She wasnt sure what they did with her eggs or if they were even still viable. She didnt think humans could hatch and care for an alien baby without her help. "Of course I would..." she said softly and kissed his neck. Between her legs was feeling damp because of being so close to him. 

@SilverGirl20

On 02/02/2021 at 22:42, SilverGirl20 said:

"Of course I would..."

Jace did not reply. Instead, looked to the ceiling in deep thought.

He wasn't sure how he was gonna do it. Heck, he was just a normal kid that was grabbed off the street to investigate this seemingly innocuous club for a couple hundred bucks. Even right now, he still could not believe what he got himself into. Not only did he find out that aliens existed and have found Earth, he had already had sex with one of them and possibly impregnating her. Now, he had made a promise to that alien to help her. Particularly, to get her eggs from the government. A task clearly easier said than done.

Jace doubted he could help Mira. At least, directly. Maybe, just maybe, he could renegotiate his hundreds-of-dollars deal in order to help the Faun. He would certainly try, but first: He needed to explore more of the Club in order to get back outside and report his findings.

Soon, he got up and began to dress up. "Mira, I've got to go now. If I'm to get your eggs back, I'll need to start now." After putting on his shoes, he began to leave and continue his adventure in this Open Sex Club. "I'll come back, Mira. Wait for me, alright?"

For the long time he was quiet she just laid next to him and rested. She was a bit surprised when he got up and started to get dressed. She didn't say anything and just watched him. He told her that he had to leave, she nodded softly. "Alright. I will see you again, one day." She said softly and smiled. She curled up and decided to rest for a while longer. Then maybe she would explore a little more too.