Arcadia's Trail (JennyDK and Solomon)

Sophia listens to the information given to her, a few parts of it good to know, while she mostly discards the rest."So overall we have no idea how long it will take us. Hopefully the mission isn't too urgent then. That kind of thing will make it hard to ask for expedient help. Oh well, as long as we get paid in the end, that is what matters, right?", she goes on, having no idea she is being looked at from behind, with her voluptuous parts bouncing quite nicely and heavily as well from the movements of the horse below.

Imder nods. "Yeah it can be pretty darn right difficult to travel to places in a hurry. But hey if ya need to lose someone in a hurry it can be useful. Yeah and the pay is for finding out how and why the halflings went missing and preventing it if possible. Saving the halflings is an extra bonus which is nice." Her bodies bouncing really gets Imders blood pumping and it's not long before she can feel his growing rod pressing against her ass. 

They arrive at a small building that doesn't seem to have any windows Rashek asks, "Is this is where he said he'll meet us?" Imder nods and replies,"Go knock on the door." As Rashek goes to knock a dark elf opens the door looking fully prepared for travel. He raises a charcoal colored hand to brush his white hair from his forehead and shield his eyes from the sun.  He squints out over the group and looks surprised when he sees Sophia. "I heard you'd have a new member but where did you get a green halfling?

Edited by Solomon

"Then saving the halflings is what we must do! Sophia needs her wonderful shinies! I hope it will give a fat stack of coin! I shall need my own mighty steed to ride as well!", she says confidently and struts out her chest without really noticing herself, boasting her eagerness to of course be the heroic person and rescue the dear people in need. She gives a quick look at what is causing something hard to press against her soft fat buttocks. She simply grins and snickers lightly, confident that she has a dynamite body is not afraid to make it known if it's noticed. Just to tease him a bit, she grinds her crack along his buldge.

The goblin mage frowns and scoffs inwardly at that comment."Ohhh, I thought we were getting a guide and not a forest hottentot. I am a GOBLIN pal! Guys...let us leave this blind fella. You want someone to show the way, who cannot tell the different between halflings and goblins?", she says, clearly already dislking  him.

Imder leans forward a little and whispers into Sophia's ear, "There's a stallion for you to ride anytime no gold required~"

The dark elf frowns slightly at Sophia's remarks and replies as he puts on a pair of tinted spectacles to shade his sun sensitive eyes. "I'm sorry, goblins are not native to Morria and you are the first I have met. I meant no insult. You are of course free to continue with out me. Though I believe that would be unwise and dangerous. If you do decide that however I will search for you if you go missing." He blinks as his eyes adjust. 

Rashek looks at Sophia "I do think I can guide the group... and it would mean we wouldn't have to pay him. Though Nadar has a good reputation." He seems indecisive, but will likely side with her if she really wants him gone.

Ilrygos and Imder share a look when Rashek mentions guiding them; it seems if the issue is pressed they will side to bring the guide along. 

On 28/08/2020 at 11:57, Solomon said:

Imder leans forward a little and whispers into Sophia's ear, "There's a stallion for you to ride anytime no gold required~"

The dark elf frowns slightly at Sophia's remarks and replies as he puts on a pair of tinted spectacles to shade his sun sensitive eyes. "I'm sorry, goblins are not native to Morria and you are the first I have met. I meant no insult. You are of course free to continue with out me. Though I believe that would be unwise and dangerous. If you do decide that however I will search for you if you go missing." He blinks as his eyes adjust. 

Rashek looks at Sophia "I do think I can guide the group... and it would mean we wouldn't have to pay him. Though Nadar has a good reputation." He seems indecisive, but will likely side with her if she really wants him gone.

Ilrygos and Imder share a look when Rashek mentions guiding them; it seems if the issue is pressed they will side to bring the guide along. 

Sophia giggles softly from the indirectly lewd comment and doesn't seem to mind it one bit and look at him with a light smirk.

Being the newest member, Sophia is unsure how much of a voice she has here. Despite this, she is not the type to keep quiet if something seems to bother her or seem to warrant any comments."I will leave it up to you guys if you wish to use this guide. I am just doubtful of people who fail to see clear differences. Hopefully that will not be an issue", she says, clearly not caring enough in either direction to either encourage or discourage hiring dark elf.

The three men look among each other for a second and then turn to the dark elf and nod. Imder says, "We're hiring ya, Nadar." The group once again checks over their things and then heads out of the city. They leave through a dusty dirt road that doesn't look nearly as well traveled as a road to and from a city should. As soon as Stormreach disappears in the horizon behind then the group stops at the behest of the dark elf. As they look around the scenery seems different the ocean is no longer visible and it is hard to make out any distinguishing features to the landscape out here. Nadar gets out a piece of paper says some whispered words in his native tongue over it then gets a handful of what looks like black sand and scatters it over the map. he gently blows on it and then after a few minutes of careful observation turns the group west. "Looks like this time our path will take us through the Lightless Forest.  I'll tell you more about it as we get nearer. In the meantime pay attention to your surroundings the few giants left that roam this place are barbaric if we encounter any go for the ankles or knees. Then when they are on the ground go for the throat. If they throw boulders dodge, obviously."

• Like 1

Sophia mostly sits and watches and listens for now, not really having much, if anything, to contribute, until the dark elf speaks up, leading them in another direction and talking of giants and how to deal with them. She has never met or dealt with giants herself, but her home village did have stories where they were in. She decides to offer what old folk tales has let her know."The great and powerful Sophia also knows things about giants! It is said that they are not very clever and thus smart tactics and feints should confused them greatly and easily! Sophia runs fast and is small...seems like a good distraction, yeah?", she says confidently.

• Like 1

The dark elf nods solemnly, "That will definitely work on hill giants and probably stone giants if you can do something big and flashy enough to draw their attention in the first place." 
"It will need to be very distracting though as they will likely target me first," says Ilrygos "as far as I know the giants have always hated dragonkind."
Imder and Rashek nod in agreement. Imder chimes in "Yeah with the few times we have fought giants they've really gone after Ilrygos." 
The dark elf seems curious about the groups history with giants. "What stories did they tell of the giants among your people Sophia? Imder what sort of giants have you fought?"
Imder replies, "Eh a few hill giants and a couple stone giants as well. Once a fire giant, THAT was a dangerous fight."
"It would be, fire giants are devious don't underestimate their intelligence."

Sophia listens in once more, but in her mind it is much more simple than the other make it out to be."Even if we should meet a smart giant, you can always trust the power of being an annoying little shit. Shoot enough small stuff someone big and they will eventually be pissed off enough to ignore other threats!", she says and giggle mischievously, her body jiggling in the most lovely of ways from that. She corrects her large and expensive hat and smiles, being asked about stories."Hmmm...I cannot really remember them in full or in detail, but apparently long time ago, they were present where we lived and thus often a threat".

"Ya that's very true Sophia." says Imder eagerly watching the effects of her giggling on her ample curves; he shifts in the saddle trying to make more room for his . Rashek also pauses to take notice as well. The dark elf continues leading the group he grunts at Sophia's reply mildly disappointed that she didn't have more to share. "The legends of my people say the once leader of the giants, the titan Crul'hir, created us as weapons for his war with the elves by giving their shadows life." Ilrygos smirks at the mention of Crul'hir. "Then Crul'hir started doing something that would've destroyed the world and the dragons," he beams with pride " killed him and the gods cursed this continent to prevent the giants from doing anything like that again."
"Yes that's how the story goes. Well Sophia how did you become a mage." Rashek changes the topic somewhat bored by ancient history.

Sophia didn't really care about how much or little she was expected to know or to share, as history lessons are not really on her mind. If she knows how to deal with a threat or problem, that is typically all well and good for her. She yawns lightly, indicating that she stopped paying attention to the talk about history. Finally, someone asks her a bit more relevant thing, something about herself, more fittingly as well. She perks up more and while sitting, tries to make a striking pose with her upper body,  which of course sets a lot of mass into motion from that."How? Ohhh, I was always destined to learn the wondrous and powerful tricks of the magicks. Not many of my kind has the talent for it, but I was tired of simple goblin village life. So I travelled beyond the forest and into the nearest town where I ran into a magician at the market. I was fascinated by his shop of lovely trinkets and spells and so on. He took me under his wing and taught me!", she says happily and with great vigor!

Rashek nods, "That's similar to how Imder "learned" his magic. Mine is more enchantments from ancient runes I have inscribed on some of my equipment; but I was taught it by an elder of my village before I ended up venturing off." 
Irlygos waves a hand dismissevly, "Pfft magic, being a half dragon is all the magic I need."
Imder remains distracted by Sophia's curves and lets go of the reins of the horse with one hand and places it gently on her ample rear. Which is part of the reason why he didn't notice the horse stop. The dark elf had stopped his horse and raised a hand. The rest of the group stopped as well, looking around. The dark elf says quietly, "That outcropping of rocks over there is not natural someone or something moved them. What ever it is it may have noticed us." Rashek readies his axe; while Ilrygos snarls and tenses readying his claws. 

• Like 1

Before the group makes a halt and is still talking, Sophia chimes into the conversation with her curious question."How did the three of you meet and then group up to do missions? You seem very different and all, after all", she asks and then look at the hand groping her soft and ample buttock. While most females would probably not take too kindly to such an approach and advance, she winks and purrs lightly and even gently push against his touch."Ohh my my...someone really likes big goblin butt...huh?", she growls softly before the horses come to a stop and everyone else makes ready.

Sensing there might be danger, Sophia slides off the horse and readies herself, but being quite bold and eager she speaks loudly:"Come out you cowards! You want the great and powerful Sophia you will have to try hard!".

Before the group halts Rashek replies to Sophia's question as to the origin of the group. "Well Ilrygos and I were competing in a tournament thrown by the guilds to hopefully get into one.... but we faced each other in the first round. We were so evenly matched we tied. Most guild masters don't show up to the first round so when they heard two opponents knocked each other out; they assumed both were weak. But the leader of Arcadia's Trail was there. Mr. Turnbuckle accepted us and had us join with Imder another newbie he got knocked out in the second round by an attractive woman no less."
"Hey! It's hard to kick an ass I'd like to fuck ya know?" Imder chimed in defensively. 

As Sophia whispers to him, winks and pushes back against him he grunts in surprised satisfaction a large bulge once again quickly growing in his pants  straining them as it presses against her ass. He whispers to her. "I can't deny it. But I do hope someone really likes big orcish cock." He grunts again as her ass rubs against him while she slides off the horse landing with a jiggle. Then she shouts. The rest of the group looks at her with eyes wide then turns back as a loud noise like many legs scraping the ground in succession echoes down the side of the ravine and a huge serpentine creature bursts out. 

636252763748680024.jpeg

Sophia merely giggled at the comment about him losing to a woman for that  reason."You need to think straight and properly when dealing with a serious situation though. I wouldn't love to lose my life if we fight like a succubus and you stand and drool", she says teasingly back. She doesn't exactly have much time or opportunity to reply to the line about big green orc cocks, but does she give him a smirk, that might tell how she would have reacted or replied to that.

Not one to hesitate or hold back, Sophia quickly speaks an incantation an her eyes light up like a bonfire and with an open palm, she shoots out a huge fireball that blasts off, aiming for the creature before them.

The creature is quite fast and aviods being directly hit by the fireball but the explosion it makes as it impacts on the wall behind the creatue schorces and burns it's keathery skin and it hisses in rage. 

Ilrygos and Rashek meet its charge head on. The creature slams into Ilrygos seeming to focus on him with an intense hatred it coils around him and attempts to bite him but Ilrygos catches its jaws holding them open. For now. 

Rashek slashes at the creature twice the first cut barely makes it through the hide. With his second strike however is axe glows a bright white and he cuts deep into its flesh, blood spraying up.

Imder fires off two sickly green bolts of energy as he draws his obsidian axeand guides the horse away from the creature. Where the bolts impact a small area of it's leathery flesh turns a lifeless gray. 

The dark elf pulls out a pair of hand crossbows and fires them at the creatures open maw. After he takes his shots a pair of mage hands reload his handcrossbows. He shouts, "IT'S A BEHIR WATCH OUT FOR ITS LIGHTNING BREATH!"

Sophia remains calm and collected, despite both not hitting and the intense fighting between her teammates and the large creature. She hears how it breahes lightning and wonders how best to deal with this beast. Her illusion magic is still mostly useful for minor tricks and they will hardly help here. Her most adept sort of magic being those of the elements and surely something in that or a mix of more will have some sort of effect, if only to serve as a distraction if nothing else."BIg lizards usually dumb as a bag of doorknobs! Try to flank it!", she speaks out to the group and begins a long chant, thankful she is not dealing with its attack right now."HEY LIZARD! GO EAT A BOWL OF FUCK!", she then shouts once ready and sees its mouth being open and making a mixture of wind and earth magic, practically making a machine gun of pebbles that shoot into the open yap of the beast, like a tidal wave of small rocks.

The assault of pebbles on the behir's mouth gets it to close its maw it is forced to swallow a large amount of rocks before it opens it's mouth again this time with an electrical glow its head turn towards the source of the rocks and releases a blast of lightning towards Sophia and the dark elf, Nadar. Nadar dives to the left rolling and coming up to his feet before taking a couple shots.

Now with its attention off of him Ilrygos takes the opportunity to attempt to escape the coils. He grabs them and tries to pull his way out clawing in an angered frenzy. He ends up doing more damage to the creature but hasn't escaped. The coils tighten further.

Imder runs to the other side of it. As he does so his shadow moves from the ground flowing up his body and appearing in his free hand as a blade of pure darkness. He slashes the creature with both the axe and the shadow blade. The axe bites into the flesh while the shadow blade seems to pass through it without resistance. 

Rashek continues working on the area that he damaged slashing twice more this time scoring good hits twice his axe glowing with light for both strikes. He deepens the cut into the creatures flesh enough to get it to snap at him it's teeth scrabble against his plate finding little purchase but he does grunt in pain. 

Sophia watches the four others wail at it in different ways, some more effective than others, but with the distracted, she sees her chance to do something even more fun, but new to her, surely putting her illusion abilties to the test. As she has to concentrate harder, she leaves the taunting be for now, even though she has many fun one liners in mind for a dumb lizard like this one.

With some time to prepare she makes an illusionary new fireball shoot out towards the creature, going for an angle, so it only has one way that it can move to avoid the large sphere of presumably fiery death.

Once it dodges it, she has a new and real fireball blasting off right into the very spot where she counts on it dodging to.

The behir is a bit occupied and to avoid the "fiireball" it whips Ilrygos out of it's coils into Imder sending the pair tumbling across the ground picks Rashek up in it's jaws as it quickly moves out of the way. Unfortunately for it, it moves into the path of the second much more real fireball. It screeches in agony dropping Rashek (who is also burned by the fireball) and begining to flee scrambling up the side of the ravine. 

Nadar aims for the behir's feet trying to prevent it from escaping and he scores a couple hits slowing it down. 

"It's running. No need to keep attacking it, guys. Just regroup and let us get those injured healed. I give zero shits about random lizard nr. 23 as long as it's not attacking us!", Sophia calls out to the group, seeing no reason to keep fighting if it learned not to mess with them and her.

She comes over to the others, preparing her healing touch spell.

Nadar puts down his crossbows, "Behirs are smarter than your average lizard. It might hold a grudge. Though in all likelihood our path will never cross this way again."

Ilrygos and Imder get up off the ground a bit dizzily. "I'm fine just some scrapes ya can focus on Rashek I think he probably needs it most."

Ilrygos nods in agreement, "It did not pierce my scales or crush any of my bones."

Rashek gets up shakily one of his legs is bleeding and he looks burned. He puts a hand glowing with a faint white light to his leg and the bleeding slows down to a trickle. He seems to relax a little. "I could use some more healing."

Edited by Solomon
Speech color

"Whatever. If it shows, we will kick its ass again. If it's actually smart, it will know NOT to mess with the great and powerful Sophia", she says triumphantly, putting her hands on on her hips and laughing mockingly at the dumb lizard who thought it could do anything to her or the others.

Luckily it seems most of the others are doing fine enough to not require magical healing, except Rashek. So she skips over, like she has no care in the world, her assets bouncing heavily alll over as she does this and approaches Rashek, the goliath."No need to worry with me around, Rashek, my boy! Let me take a look and fix you right up!", she says cheerfully and then her hands glow up with healing light, which she then places on his wounds, to seal and heal them rapidly until there is mostly soreness left."There you go! Should be fine again!". A light giggle escapes her lips while she readjusts her hat.

Nadar shrugs he's not getting payed to kill behirs "We handled it well enough this time. Next time we will be more prepared so, yes what you say is true, if boisterous." Nadar walks over to his horse and Imders to calm them down. 

Rashek tests his leg moving it about. Everything seems to be fine. He nods, "Thank you, Sophia. With you around I'm not going to have to do nearly as much bandaging." He speaks in a more hushed tone. "And... uh I'm not quite sure exactly how to put this but are you aware of what happens to your.. err curves when you skip? It's not a bad thing it is just uh well if I'm getting aroused then Imder, that horny bastard definitely is too."

Edited by Solomon
. into ?