Arcadia's Trail (JennyDK and Solomon)

"Like I said, it is as dumb as a wet noodle! I mean, it fell for a simple illusion trick, haha!", she says with her booming, but cute goblin voice and still laughing in triump and mocking of the lizard.

She smiles widely and nods lightly while listening, both to the outspoken part and the more faint one."Ohhh, don't mention it! We are teammates after all....ohhh...what is wrong with getting horny? He felt me up on the horse as we rode...nothing bad in that. I do like a strong and firm hand on my goblin tushie, haha!", she says back bluntly and openly, not showing any signs of embarrasement at all.

Nadar laughs at the mention of "wet noodles" and repeats it under his breath. He plans on using as insult many times in the future.

Rashek glares over at Imder at the mention of his groping but she seems to have enjoyed so he doesn't make a deal of it. He seems somewhat flustered as well. "Oh oh wow you... wow. Well there's nothing wrong with it.. it just might be distracting during combat..." he blushes a little "maybe we should work it out before the day.. right?" He coughs somewhat embarrassed. "Err Imder is better at this."

Sophia cannot help but giggle lightly at Rashek's sudden shyness and embarassement over something so normal as sex and the like."Ohhh, you worry too much, Rashek. It's just some light fun and all...nothing wrong with something like that. As you saw, in combat I am very serious indeed. What do you mean by work it out? What are you planning...to fool around with me, haha?", she asks teasingly and puts her hands on her hips again and shoots out her ample bust, with a wide smug grin on her face.

Rashek smiles sheepishly doing his best to focus on Sophia's grin but his gaze slips down to her large green breasts. The padded section of his armor on his thighs stretches to accommodate his erection's impressive growth. "I might be thinking about it right now." He reaches out and gingerly places a hand on one of her breasts giving it a light squeeze.

Sophia, unabashed and without the need to feel any sort of shame, simply groans lightly from the open squeeze on her breast, even when among the others of the group. She looks down and giggles playfully as well."Ohhhh, you could just have said so. I mean, it seems like you and Imder are pretty fascinated by my lovely body. I can tell you have some proper equipment, so it would be a shame to not at least check out what you are hiding there, haha!", she says and reach out to his crotch, giving it the best squeeze she can back. Her dress gets nice and pointy where her nipples are and already know her pheromones spreads nice and widely as well.

Rashek has a small little excited smile as Sophia groans in pleasure. He is really happen to have someone react to his touch in such a manner. "Well I didn't think I was the type to ask but it appears I am. Do you wan to have sex when we set up camp?." As Sophia touches his erection she can feel it get a little harder in response to her touch. He inhales deeply and bites his lip. "I wouldn't mind doing it now though if you don't want to wait."

Sophia doesn't seem to pay much attention to the others right now, but at the same time doesn't really hide her actions or lower her volume as she speaks either. Though she appreciate the open offer and even one which could take effect right now, but she does think at least a bit practical and perhaps wishes to teases a bit more. She wiggles her hips for all to easily see and has her standard smug grin on her face."Perhaps setting up camp first would be best and THEN you can pop your tent, haha!", she says and laughs playfully.

Imder looks over from a distance raising an eyebrow at the seemingly intimate contact. Damn Rashek too huh? Well hope Sophia is Great and Powerful enough to handle us both in the same night. Hopefully at the same time. Imder walks over to them with a smile "Come on love birds we gotta get to a better place to camp before we... ya know get down to it." 

Rashek stammers "Wh-what are you talking-" He looks down seeing Sophia still firmly rubbing his crotch. He smiles embarrased "Do you mind sharing Sophia?" 

Ilrygos sniffs the air getting a whiff of something that sets his blood racing with desire. He approaches the group and also notices the location Sophia is grabbin Rashek. His forked tongue flicks out. "Yes I would enjoy sharing this as well...."

"Come I found a good spot not much more than a mile away to camp for the night!" 

Edited by Solomon

Sophia soon enough finds herself having the three of her party members expressing a clear desire to not just want her sexually, but together. Of course, she is not without experience, but nothing with males of this size or kind. It does make her rather giddy and curious, as hears them agreeing on sharing her tiny goblin body. While it was kind of talking over her head, for now she doesn't mind it too much, really."Haha, oh my! I knew going out to join a group would make for some great adventures, but adding in getting pounded hard is only making it that much better. Mmmmmmmmm, we shall see if you can handle the Great and Powerful Sophia!", she says mostly in teasing and gives them a wink, before helping settign up camp, but at some point, it is as if she lost her panties and her already wet snatch is visible whenever she does even light bending and such.

Once at the spot, the men eagerly begin setting up a large tent allowing Sophia to do most of the work near the ground providing her with ample opportunities to bend over. Ilrygos spoke, "I do not see why we need a tent it is not likely to rain and I doubt it will block any noise she makes. She is ready and you two are as well, I can scent it. I can even see it, why don't we just do it now?"

"Some privacy at the very least would be nice." Rashek added quietly. Ilrygos muttered something about pointless mammal mating rituals. But continued work on the tent.

As they continued the tents they were pitching in their own clothes became more and more obvious. They frequently to long lecherous looks at Sophia making the task take a little longer than it should have, but before long they were all finished. Imder spoke to Sophia, "My my someone sure is confident, I like it! I'd certainly love it if my endurance was tested." He steps into the opening of the tent and undoes his belt suggestively.  "You've got some big, generous curves well I got something real big ya should take a look at.

Edited by Solomon
Adding more to reply to
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Sophia can still observe what is going on around her, both visually and sound wise, grinning as she can tell that she is able to tease them so well and much so far. Honestly, she personally has no need to hide their doings under a tent, but she is not going to stand in the way about it either. She simply just lets the urge to comment on it pass by and focus on both doing the work to set things up, as well as her continuous attempts to entice and enthrall them with her body and scent of lust. Since there is no need for armour, the three men are wearing more normal bottom attire and the sight of growing buldges makes her more and more eager to see what will be exposed to her soon enough. Once Imder speaks to her and things are fully prepared, she skips inside, a cocky grin plastered onto her face."Hehe, of course I am. I wield masterful magic, am a delight to travel with and I look good while doing it all!", she says and winks playfully as she walks inside the large tent and already come close to rub his buldge.

Edited by JennyDK

• 3 weeks later...

Imder smiles as Sophia approaches to rub the large bulge in his pants. Imder slides his pants down revealing a thick green cock, pulsating and growing with each beat of Imder's heart. Half hard it hangs at an impressive 15 inches. "I might not be as muscular as other hal orcs but I'm fine with what I got from my orcish ancestry." He lifts his shaft to the short Sophia's eye level making sure to drag his swelling member across the shortstack's big wobbling breasts. "Mmm fuck I was waiting for this ever since the first time ya leaned over to show off ya assests." It quickly hardens to its full length veins standing out around its girth a two and a half foot slab of cockmeat. This huge shaft rises above two heavy green balls and begins leaking a bit of precum the smell quite close to Sophia.

Rashek enters shortly after and following a bit of Sophia's advice from earlier gives her green tushie a nice hard squeeze. He waits for Sophia's attention to be on him before he releases the seam strainimg erection he has in his pants.

Sophia was ready for a big and thick slab of meat to be revealed, but this is still a bit more than what she had imagined. She lets out a lightly surprised gasp as the veiny green orchish cock slips out and into the free air before, rising and swelling for each passing second. She licks her lips eagerly while staring hard at it. After a few seconds, she snaps out of it and has a smug grin on her face."Ohhh, you should be pretty pleased, I would say! Sophia certainly like what she sees!", she growls out in delight while gripping the hardened rod of meat the best she can with one of her own green skinned hands, feeling how how hard, hot and pulsating it is against her palm and fingers. She turns to look at Rashek once she feels him grope her ample and soft ass, which feels like sinking fingers into fresh dough."Ohhh my my! Looks like we have another friend here! Mmmmmmm, does my butt sate your needs?", she asks and winks.

• Like 1

Imder gets a wide grin on his face from the moments of surprise and glee on Sophia's face. He lets out a small gasp of pleasure and his smile gets wider as Sophia grips his massive cock and her hand isn't able to even wrap halfway around its girth. "Mmm Well if ya like what, oh... ya see now it's about to get a whole lot better." He winks and points over at Rashek. 

"I think your big soft butt will definitely sate my need to bury my cock in you." Rashek replies as he begins to take off his pants. His chest rises and falls with deep breaths, his earlier embarrassment seems to be lost in the haze of lust currently filling the camp. He slides his pants down and the gargantuan grey shaft they contain continues to strain against it until his pants are practically at his knees. At which point his massive three foot  member springs up, bouncing up and down.

Imder calls for Ilrygos to enter and the half dragon does stooping slightly to enter. He casts off his lioncloth tossing it casually aside. His nostrils flare and his forked tongue flicks out and the pheromones and various lusty smells set his heart thudding his cock swelling with each beat growing and growing before Sophia's very eyes until a three and a half foot cock, slightly longer than she is tall, stands at attention before her. 

The young goblin caster gasps once more as she is confronted with another even bigger dick as Rashek discard his own lower garments. Her hand is still on the meaty spear of Imder, but her face shows a longer and more clear sight of shock from seeing the second cock being freed before her. She can feel her body getting much hotter, more tingling and her mouth salivating even further. Of course, the scent of her own pheromones and moist crotch begins to spread as well. In all honesty, she has never experienced a threesome before, but now she can and with cocks many, many times larger than the goblin ones she is more used to. Despite her inability to speak, her second hand finds its way to the rod of Rashek, grasping as much at it as possible.

Before she can snap out of her current state, Ilrygos is quick to enter and free his own swollen member, causing her to shiver heavily all over and continue to simply stare and not speak for even longer. She still holds onto the cocks of the two others. After a bit, she finally does speak finally."Ohhhh wow....shiiiiiitt....looks like I hit the jackpot tonight! Mmmmmmm, be good party member pals and make sure I get to enjoy the full lengths! By the gods....soooo huuuuge and thiiiiick", she says and begins to stroke the ones in her hands.

• Love 1

Rashek bites his lower lip as Sophia's mouth opens in shock he lets out a lusty groan as her hand grasps his swollen cock sliding along his veiny length spreading the pre leaking from his tip along his length lubing him up for what is to come. 

Ilrygos smirks at Sophia's words "Don't worry I plan on giving you the full experience after the other two are done it seems they laid claim to you first. And besides you should save the biggest and best for last." 

"Ha you would hardly be able to fit if we didn't go first!" He turns to look at Sophia and takes off her top freeing her wobbling breasts. He picks up Sophia and grinds his thick orcish cock against her soaking wet goblin pussy getting nice and lubed up. He smiles at Sophia "Ya certainly did hit the jackpot and there's no need to worry I'll be a perfect party memeber and make sure to hit the back of that honeypot."  Imder, with a little help from Rashek, aligns Sophia's sopping pussy with his dick the swollen head pushing her lower lips apart as he begins to pull her onto his throbbing length. It's a tight fit and hardly any goes in at first but then suddenly it slips in 8 inches entering her in one quick motion and he's still not even halfway in.

Sophia cannot help but giggle playfully at what the half dragon is saying, implying he would and should have to wait his turn. She intends very much to include them all."Ohhh no. I would feel bad for leaving you out, Ilrygos!", the sorceress proclaims and inhale the triple dose of heavy cock musk around her face as the massive dongs are out and throbbing before her eyes. She lets her top being removed and tossed aside for now, leaving her large, fat and soft goblin tits bounce hard and repeatedly as they are now out in the open, her nipples already hard as rock. She gives off a soft and cute "eep!" noise as she is picked up and then verbally reassure that Imder intends to bury it all inside. She groan as his dick is rubbing against her needy and throbbing womanhood."Hehe, you better not make the Great and Powerful Sophia regret doing this then!", she says more in a playful than teasing tone. The first little bit makes her moan out in delight, but nothing too loud or deep yet. Once he slams a good share of it inside of her, she tenses up hard within."AHHH...F...FUUUCCK!!", she grunts in high pleasure, almost cumming already.

• 1 month later...

Imder grits his teeth and lets out a groan of satisfaction. "Fuuuuck is right! You're sooo tight."  He half thrusts, half pulls Sophia further onto his cock spreading her wide with his massive shaft. He huffs in pleasure as he continues to stuff Sophia cramming his cock into her the outline of which can clearly be seen filling her far more than she's ever been. He closes his eyes as he finally sinks in to the hilt of his member he lets out a moan reveling in the tightness of wet, needy folds. "Aaah gods th-this is the tightest... urhng I've felt in a loooong time."  Rashek holds Sophia steady against Imder waiting for her to recover from the initial insertion. He clears his throat "Sophia are you certain you can handle us both at the same time?"  He squeezes her ass expectantly, hoping for an answer to the affirmative. 

Edited by Solomon

Despite her tiny body size, her inner walls and muscles are strong like an ox and Imder can feel it clear, especially once he tries to bury himself even further within her tight goblin snatch. Sophia grips onto Imder the best she can and even he can tell that her body is stronger than it looks for sure. The deeper the merc goes, the closer to her orgasm, the mage gets and once he hits balls deep, it pushes Sophia over the edge and she pants harder and louder up until that point. Her body is incredible hot at the moment and even more so inside, while being wet as a lake."Hnnnggg..yaahhh,..hhaaannn...shhiii..tt...I..I..I..Cc..c..c..cUUUMMIIINNNGG! Huuuuge ooorc cooockkk makkking Sophiaaa cuuum!", she pants and yells and squeezes Imder even more greedily. After a few seconds she turns her head to see Rashek approach from the backside and feels his cock grind between her fat and soft cheeks. Between deep and long pants she replies:"Ahhhh..yesssss..I..I can handle...anything".

Imder groans out in pleasure his grip on Sophia's waist tightening. "Urgg... soo god's daaamn tight... and warmmmmm." He looks over at Rashek urging on his nervous and extremly well endowed friend. "She's oooh ya... she's definitely ready... and hells she's strong... she ca-aan handle you." Imder grunts with effort and pleasure as he slides back out of the sodden vice like womanhood of Sophia. 

As Imder begins to slide out Rashek spreads Sophia's plush ass with one hand and presses his huge throbbing member against her backdoor. With a deep grunt he thrusts forward pushing the head of his gargantuan member into Sophia's tight ass. He pants out "Hrgg. Oh fuck, yes! Augh thi-this is so gooood."

• Love 1

While Sophia is indeed experiencing immense pleasure, she is still very much capable of providing a rough experience for Imder and soon Rashek as well. The goblin mage takes great pride and joy in seeing the impact she can have on her partners in pretty much any way possible, including sexually. So seeing Imder struggling not to blow his load already is quite a joy to witness and feel."You're sooooo biiiig Imder! Mmmmmmmmm, I could get used to such big monstrous cocks! Gahhhh...shiiiiit...and of course I am....I have the best to offer, after all!", she replies back still very confident and cocky.

Of cours,e she still has never had partners this huge before and even she cannot that easily adjust that quick and easy. She pants out deeply while wrapping her short chubby legs around Imder the best she can while Rashem aims for and soon enough plunges the wide and thick head of his into her tight colon. A loud and long moan of pure ecstasy leaves her lips as he enters her and both males feel a few orgasms blast off around their cocks."AHHHH..F..FUUUCCK!! CUUUMMMIIIIIINNNGG!! SOOOO GOOOD!".

• Love 1

Imder grins widely at Sophia's compliments enjoying them heartily. "Well I hope to... mmm fuuuuck... give ya a whooooole loooot of... hrgn aah.. opportunities to get used to it." He gasped and squeezed his eyes shut as Rashek entered her ass and her pussy got a whole lot tighter from both her orgasm and the huge cock entering her ass. Imder breathes heavily as Sophia's head rests against his chest. Rashek continues shoving his massive cock in her groaning as it stretches her out. Once he sinks in "Oh gods... Ilrygos y-you're reaaaally missing out." 

The half dragon waves his hand idly "I can wait my turn. The wait will only make it better."

The half orc and goliath begin to alternate back and forth thrusting their swollen cocks into Sophia, slamming into her depths grunting and groaning.

Edited by Solomon
  • Like 1

Sophia is panting deeply and loving the moment so far and now it seems about to get much, much better. While Rashek is indeed much larger than her body wise, that is exactly what turns her on even more and Imder can easily feel her getting even more wet and warm down there, along with the increased tightness coming from stuffing two large dicks into a tiny woman like herself. Heavy grunts seep out from her mouth as Rashek begins to really push and cram his member inside of her along with that of Imder."Hnnnggggg....I...I am sure you will! Mmmmmmm, I bet you are happy I joined the group now...hhhaaannnn". she pants out.

She then turns her head to look at the half dragon man, Ilrygos."I still have my mouth and hands, silly! It would be unfair to leave you out!".

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

At the insistince of the goblin woman Ilrygos shrugs and steps forward and angles his massive shaft upwards pressing it against her breasts the swollen head peeking out between her well endowed green orbs. With his huge cock now much closer to Sophia she can tell that the others weren't kidding about his size it's very clear he's bigger than even Rashek. It might be twice as long as the tiny goblin mage is tall. The closeness also reveals how aroused Ilrygos is the tip of his cock is leaking musky precum. 

Rashek and Imder meanwhile do not relent. Imder looks over Sophia at Rashek and says, "Hey mmmf- let's start OH! At the saaaAme time.... Eh, Rashek." Rashek nods while groaning in pleasure at the tight grip of Sophia's inner walls. Imder nods and they bot thrust in together slamming their cocks into her stretching her out and making a clearly defined bulge which the shape of both cocks can be seen.

• Like 1

Sophia is unsure what makes Ilrygos hesitant to join in, but she takes great delight once he chooses to do so and feeling that hot rod of his slide between her fat, soft and enormous breasts, which provide him with ample cushioning. A hefty groan escapes her lips as the third male of the party adds his cock to the mix, giving her three lovely members to play around with and to pleasure her back."Ahhhhh, soooo massive! Mmmmmmmm...looks like I was lucky after all", she tells the half dragon and licks her lips and then lean down to place tender kisses along the parts she can get to. The musk of his dick landing right into her nose, making her even more woozy with excitement.

She hears the two others talk about getting started on actually moving, so she readies herself the best she can. Of course, it is still quite an overwhelming sensation as they do so. The two huge piece of hard and hot meat slide in and out of her yearning and tight goblin holes, finding and rubbing against a lot of her sensitive spots already and turning up her heat even further. She grips the nearest body she can to hold onto."Ahhhh...sh..shiiiiiiit! FuuuUUUUcccckkKKKKK!! I...I feel you...goiiing..d.deeeppper and deeeppeer!! SOOO HUUUGEEEE!", she growls, trying to cope with the pleasure that seems to rise like a tidal wave.

• Like 1